Seaching for Anna - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u do a search on anna waters it brings up a lot of hits

There are many "Anna Waters" in the United States. There is even one who lives about thirty miles from Half Moon Bay (wrong age). Even finding one with the right name and right age has not proven helpful (i.e. AW in Georgia). I think that the name "Anna Waters", in and among itself, is not narrow enough to help our search. If we found an "Anna Waters" with the same birthday or an "Anna C. Waters" or an "Anna C.E. Waters" that was the same age, it would be worth following up on.

computer is acting up but i went to that website and did a search on george brody any state and when i was going down a list of names it said under one brody i think that state was for florida it said possible relatives Mk brody.. i tried to copy and paste but my computer is being a jerk today

Interested, I just PM'd you. Let me know if there is anything else I can do. :blowkiss:

computer is acting up but i went to that website and did a search on george brody any state and when i was going down a list of names it said under one brody i think that state was for florida it said possible relatives Mk brody.. i tried to copy and paste but my computer is being a jerk today
Smile, can you send the URL to one of us so we can try it?

ok i restarted my computer and all is good here is the link http://www.veromi.net/order.asp?1=G...ople&4=82&5=george;;;;brody;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=99

the link to the full page of listings

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?f...&city=&state=&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=0&y=0

possible relatives

http://www.veromi.net/order.asp?1=M...=82&5=george;;;;brody;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=99&rel=Y

Possible Relatives:

BRODY, M W
BRODY, MK W
BRODY, MARLENE W (Age 73) these were Florida locations

maybe the mk stands for marlene.
also interesting is that in the search page of all the g brodys it came up with some pa locations
PITTSBURGH, PA Donora,WILKES BARRE, PA, Lancaster, Noxen, FAIRLESS HILLS, philly,(comes up a few times) and BETHEL PARK, if still alive how old do you think he would have been gb ( i have not seen someone live past 120 i think it was

A big thanks to SherlockJr and Christine for helping me out big time on a possible connection to Anna. It was just another wild goose chase...:)

Edited to delete a bunch of phooey

We have received an extensive report from a licensed private investigator and forensic handwriting expert, based on Waters' "The Plan" and a page of George Brody's handwriting. SherlockJr contacted this person after seeing an interview on television. The reports are quite shocking. The analyst even used that word in the summary of the findings. I have written the person asking permission to post parts of the reports and to identify the analyst, and I'm postponing this week's summary until I hear back.

That is exciting news, Annasmom! Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope you can post the report for us as well.

That's fantastic Annasmom. I sure hope you are granted permission to share the information.

We have received an extensive report from a licensed private investigator and forensic handwriting expert, based on Waters' "The Plan" and a page of George Brody's handwriting. SherlockJr contacted this person after seeing an interview on television. The reports are quite shocking. The analyst even used that word in the summary of the findings. I have written the person asking permission to post parts of the reports and to identify the analyst, and I'm postponing this week's summary until I hear back.

That sounds very exciting! I can't help but feel convinced that the key to this mystery lies with the two Georges. Do you think that it would be helpful to try to contact a criminal profiler (someone like the FBI lady that does the Court TV show) to see if we can get even more insight into the "Odd Couple"? Or is that too similar to what has been done here?

That sounds very exciting! I can't help but feel convinced that the key to this mystery lies with the two Georges. Do you think that it would be helpful to try to contact a criminal profiler (someone like the FBI lady that does the Court TV show) to see if we can get even more insight into the "Odd Couple"? Or is that too similar to what has been done here?
Actually, that's what we have here. Because the reports are so long (about seven single-spaced pages each), I want to post them later today. The expert has given permission for us to use them and to identify her. She was interviewed on "Missing", which is where SherlockJr saw her and was able to contact her. Here's a start on it: "What was shocking to me was during the criminal analysis, I did not expect the writer (Brody) to have been capable of committing a crime other than 'Pretending to be able to speak for the dead', or 'seeing the other side'--just plain mixed up. However, you will see by the attached analysis, that the writer not only is capable, the writer also had the unique ability to persuade-force-instruct others to fulfill his chaotic wishes-deeds....over and over again the same facilitators of/for criminal behavior was presented in the handwriting."

I'll be eagerly waiting the posts.

Can I make a suggestion? This thread is so long, rarely do threads get to 800 posts before another is started. Can Doogie or someone copy the last few posts on this thread with the latest information and start #3?

I don't mean to step over any boundaries, just thinking how much traffic and how many responses the posts from the BFH generated.

:blowkiss:

That is a good idea, Cubby. I'll start a part 3 thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard