Search warrant discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put this in the general thread but maybe it should be here.

I wish we had somewhere that we'd seen what CASEY said she was wearing the last time she saw Caylee.

These pants shouldn't have been washed and should have been turned over immediately just given that they were in the car...but what a way to throw the 'scent' off the track, so to speak, by the pants Cindy washed also being the ones George then described as what he last saw Casey wearing with Caylee.

Could be a great diversion to avoid closer examination of ANOTHER outfit or pair of pants, especially if he knew there was evidence on something else.

Not saying he does or did, but the washed pants sure could come in handy if someone were trying to confuse the situation even more.

Seems to me that if Casey were trying to cover-up having done something to Caylee, the LAST THING she'd do was leave those clothes in the car. In the house, washed amidst other clothes? Sure. Try to dispose of them somewhere else? Sure. But leave them, by themselves, in the car? That'd automatically get someone looking at them more closely just because they weren't there with other clothes.

I believe the clothes Casey was wearing were burned with the stolen gas and GPA are trying to obstruct the investigation by claiming the clothes were washed that Casey was last seen wearing.

Wedavis it's in the search warrant but it could be that Casey was saying Caylee is with nanny at the beach.

I hate that the search warrant doesn't date this email. When would Casey have had time to draft it? She got arrested the almost same day the cops were called.

Unless that part was pre-meditated to, but why? What does that have to do with Caylee missing? Seems like such a dumb, dumb, unecessary lie and an even dumber cover-up.

I think Casey did things like the email for awhile to let other people see it when needed, to show she had a job. Like leave it laying out for her mom or BF to see.

I believe the size 2 clothes would be Caylee's ...My son is 2 1/2 and wears a size 2

That would be a 2T if it were Caylee's tho right? I mean I know I have stuff in my closet that is a size 2, size 3, size 4, size 5, and even size 7 all because different brands of clothes fit me differently. Usually stuff that is a size 2 runs bigger because it is women's clothing, the odd sizes are Juniors and usually run small if it's a cheaper brand. Expensive brands usually run big as well.

It's odd that Casey would get an email telling her to be at Universal on whatever date and time by someone who's email address no longer exists. This could have been deleted as soon as Casey was arrested or close to it.

I just have a very uneasy feeling about digging deeper into this direction. I've had suspicions that there is something much deeper going on here with other connections.

This may only be something shady that Casey was doing for work. She keeps claiming she worked for Universal, and this email ALMOST proves something similar. She works AT Universal, not FOR Universal?

Again please read the affidavit. She USED to work there until 2005. So did Hopkins...

I've been lurking since the Caylee discussion started, but haven't posted anything because you guys are all too fast for me! I can barely keep up with the reading, let alone writing anything!

But regarding the "fake" email mentioned in the search warrant, I thought I might shed some light.

Whether the email is real, fake, spoofed or whatever, events.universal.com is not a subdomain of Universal Studios Orlando, or Universal Studios period. Universal Studios probably owns many domains/URLs, but they do not own www.universal.com. And in order to have the subdomain, you must also own the main domain. The owner of www.universal.com is a Canadian-based software company, according to a lookup on www.whois.com.

Registrant:
Open Universal Software
6800, Cote de Liesse suite 300
Montreal QC,
NO CITY, NO STATE 99999
CA

Universal Orlando uses www.universalorlando.com, for their site, so a logical subdomain for events might be: events.universalorlando.com.

So no WONDER Universal Studios says they never had an email with that address. Not possible.

So LE needs to head northward to answer that one, like to Canada.

That said, you'd think dude at universal would have said "that's not our domain and never has been," or "it's not possible for that to have come from us." Not "that's not one of our email addresses." I find that odd. But the warrant was, I believe paraphrasing the tech-speak.

I'm sure its nothing but look at the names of the people Casey has made up. They are taken from movie star's names
Franck...that was the Martin Short character in Father of the Bride
Raquel Farrell... Raquel Welch and Colin Farrell
Julliette Lewis is an actress who was engaged to Brad Pitt.

I'm not trying to get too deep or anything. I just think she was making stuff up as she went along using names from different movies. Probably ones she was watching while she was pretending to be at work.

Who is Keyser Soze? :rolleyes:

She could again be laughing (like it states in the affidavit) at all of this...

I am a few pages behind right now, but was wondering if anyone has checked the Who is information on the events webpage?
Here is what I found:
DOMAIN: EVENTSUNIVERSAL.COM

RSP: Artfiles New Media GmbH
URL: http://www.artfiles.de

created-date: 2007-07-25
updated-date: 2008-07-26
registration-expiration-date: 2009-07-25

owner-contact: P-DXG140
owner-organization: Producciones Artisticas Gestion de Eventos Y EspectaculoS Event´s
Universal S.L.
owner-fname: Domingo
owner-lname: Guterre
owner-street: C/ San Francisco, 72
owner-city: 38001Santa Cruz DE Tenerife
owner-zip: 38001
owner-country: ES
owner-phone: 626172258
owner-email:

admin-contact: P-DSG143
admin-organization: Producciones Artisticas Gestion de Eventos Y EspectaculoS Event´s
Universal S.L.
admin-fname: Domingo
admin-lname: Guterre
admin-street: C/ San Francisco, 72
admin-city: 38001Santa Cruz DE Tenerife
admin-zip: 12357
admin-country: ES
admin-phone: 626172258
admin-email:

tech-contact: P-AEH25
tech-organization: Artfiles New Media GmbH
tech-fname: Artfiles
tech-lname: Hostmaster
tech-street: Spaldingstrasse 160 B
tech-city: Hamburg
tech-state: DE
tech-zip: 20097
tech-country: DE
tech-phone: +494032027290
tech-fax: +494032027290
tech-email:

billing-contact: P-AEH25
billing-organization: Artfiles New Media GmbH
billing-fname: Artfiles
billing-lname: Hostmaster
billing-street: Spaldingstrasse 160 B
billing-city: Hamburg
billing-state: DE
billing-zip: 20097
billing-country: DE
billing-phone: +494032027290
billing-fax: +494032027290
billing-email:

nameserver: auth1.artfiles.de
nameserver: auth2.artfiles.de

I believe the clothes Casey was wearing were burned with the stolen gas and GPA are trying to obstruct the investigation by claiming the clothes were washed that Casey was last seen wearing.

I agree...burned or buried.

That's why I think this is all significant. I think it falls in line with the 24 June story.

That would be a 2T if it were Caylee's tho right? I mean I know I have stuff in my closet that is a size 2, size 3, size 4, size 5, and even size 7 all because different brands of clothes fit me differently.
Yeah, I was thinking it was all Casey's clothing that they took. She's pretty small so I guess that's why I thought it was all her clothes... plus they stated it all came from her closet. Oh how I remember the size 4 days... anyways, getting OT. lol ;)

That would be a 2T if it were Caylee's tho right? I mean I know I have stuff in my closet that is a size 2, size 3, size 4, size 5, and even size 7 all because different brands of clothes fit me differently.
Yeah, I was thinking it was all Casey's clothing that they took. She's pretty small so I guess that's why I thought it was all her clothes... plus they stated it all came from her closet. Oh how I remember the size 4 days... anyways, getting OT. lol ;)

Don't forget that Caylee had her own room, just slept in Casey's room a lot. All these items were taken from Casey's closet. I would presume Caylee's clothes would be in her room. And those sizes are all consistent for a person of her size. Often time "dress" pants run smaller - therefore larger sizes - than jeans.

ETA- Duh, guess I should have read the whole post - sorry for taking up space....

Universal Orlando uses www.universalorlando.com, for their site, so a logical subdomain for events might be: events.universalorlando.com.

So no WONDER Universal Studios says they never had an email with that address. Not possible.

So LE needs to head northward to answer that one, like to Canada.

That said, you'd think dude at universal would have said "that's not our domain and never has been," or "it's not possible for that to have come from us." Not "that's not one of our email addresses." I find that odd. But the warrant was, I believe paraphrasing the tech-speak.

Great sleuthing, Leigh. And welcome to WS. :)

Typical Casey..... says something that sounds reasonable... until you peel away the very top layer.

I think we're going to learn that the majority of the lies Casey tells don't have any 'hidden' meanings or interesting connections/subplots.... they're just plain lies.

I've been lurking since the Caylee discussion started, but haven't posted anything because you guys are all too fast for me! I can barely keep up with the reading, let alone writing anything!

But regarding the "fake" email mentioned in the search warrant, I thought I might shed some light.

Welcome! And you are correct.

I am very interested in some of these connections that have been falling together. This isn't an avenue that is particularly of interest to some sleuthers, so I'll stumble around with this a little more quietly. lol..

This email address may have been spoofed to look legit but it's for sure important enough to have been specifically included with details in this report.

Thank you for the insight. :blowkiss:

I am very interested in some of these connections that have been falling together. This isn't an avenue that is particularly of interest to some sleuthers, so I'll stumble around with this a little more quietly. lol..

LOL!!!

I don't think it's so much that it doesn't interest people but we're all so overwhelmed with the crazy plots & subplots in this case we can only take so much. How long before we all end up crazier than Casey? lol

Just one thing.... I think we all have to keep in mind that most coincidences are JUST coincidences... other that that I find this angle very interesting also.

Cindy just said on Greta that they only took Casey's clothes.
The warrant also mentioned "trace evidence of DNA, Blood, Bodily fluids, and the like". I have to assume they did use luminol and did testing on various places in the home.

But regarding the "fake" email mentioned in the search warrant, I thought I might shed some light. <snipped>

Great first post, Leigh!

:Welcome-12-june: to websleuths! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members