Searches for Lisa

No worries.
They can take several paths at the same time. They could be looking for a live Baby Lisa at the same time they are looking for a body.One doesn't rule out the other,IMO.
They have to consider both scenarios .JMO
:) Always the voice of reason, Miss James.

Obviously, the facts, as presented by the family, lead many to think that some kind of accident occurred in the home and then a cover up but one still has to consider that an opportunist, who knew that DB was dead to the world asleep, came in and took Lisa. BUT, that someone had to be very familiar with the home, the family dynamics and habits as well as the fact that DB might have left the home unlocked and accessible.

Time will tell.

Just a quick question. I noticed they have a fenced grassy back yard with a swing/play set so why would they be in a small front yard without protection from traffic. I would be using the back deck and letting the kids play.
I am sure they did. I can only see the front in passing. That is all I can say anything about because that is all I am familiar with.

Just a quick question. I noticed they have a fenced grassy back yard with a swing/play set so why would they be in a small front yard without protection from traffic. I would be using the back deck and letting the kids play.

I agree with you however when my kids were that age[ 6 and 8] they liked playing in our front yard because then their neighborhood friends would see us and come over and play.

We had a swing set and playhouse out back too but they liked to play out front which was annoying because I had to be out there with them then. lol

This area is directly on a flight path for the downtown airport. I am sure pilots sure are tired of having to divert for the copters. Regular air traffic should get the priority. There was not much the copters could catch anyway, too many trees.

I agree with you however when my kids were that age[ 6 and 8] they liked playing in our front yard because then their neighborhood friends would see us and come over and play.

We had a swing set and playhouse out back too but they liked to play out front which was annoying because I had to be out there with them then. lol
And from what I noticed, a parent was always out with these kids, too.

What traffic? Except for the morning and evening rush (and the last 2 weeks) there is hardly any traffic. Lots of kids out riding bikes, skateboards and such kind of no traffic.

maybe too much doggie poo in the backyard for Lisa to be able to crawl around and play without a constant worry on the part of the parents? :)

And from what I noticed, a parent was always out with these kids, too.

Hi In Da Middle, do you have any other info about the man spotted around midnight with a baby? One report said he was black - is that the case? Do you know if any sketches were shown to neighbors or anything that indicates this was a valid tip? TIA.

Hi In Da Middle, do you have any other info about the man spotted around midnight with a baby? One report said he was black - is that the case? Do you know if any sketches were shown to neighbors or anything that indicates this was a valid tip? TIA.
I personally have not heard any more about it. As far as I know it is only a the wife says the husband said. No official confirmation from the husband that I know of.

They have to feel they have something pretty sure because they keep going over and over the same area. They don't usually do that in searches. Usually they search an area and call it cleared, then move on. I feel pretty certain they know something is there, but they just haven't been able to find it.

Interesting that they got out the sifters today. Did they find some loose dirt or what?

So....there should not be any searches?? I'm confused. LE and FBI are making things too inconvenient for people?? I don't think they are doing all of this work just for grins.....and, I want the media covering every move.....guess I'm just odd.

Dr. Drew - Ryan Smith is subbing for him. Just now reported by the guy on the ground there. LE is going back to the home - they now have a search warrant. This reporter is just waiting for LE to show up and execute that warrant. Warrant also states that the parents ARE BARRED from entering the home until this warrant has been fully executed.

This is BIG! It means that LE has to have something that they showed to a Judge to get that Judge to sign off on a warrant.

So....there should not be any searches?? I'm confused. LE and FBI are making things too inconvenient for people?? I don't think they are doing all of this work just for grins.....and, I want the media covering every move.....guess I'm just odd.
Not following you here.

Dr. Drew - Ryan Smith is subbing for him. Just now reported by the guy on the ground there. LE is going back to the home - they now have a search warrant. This reporter is just waiting for LE to show up and execute that warrant. Warrant also states that the parents ARE BARRED from entering the home until this warrant has been fully executed.

This is BIG! It means that LE has to have something that they showed to a Judge to get that Judge to sign off on a warrant.

Maybe they located a phone or other evidence?

Yep something specific.

yup yup!

Police said Tuesday night they have a warrant to search the family home on North Lister Avenue of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. They also said the family is not allowed in the home.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15721746/day-15-police-serve-search-warrant-on-baby-lisas-family-home

Right now? Like, tonight? Oh boy.

Ground sifters and bags + a no fly zone. It makes me think they did find a grave. Though usually if they find a grave, somehow it slips out to media. Or they see the coroners van come in. So since we haven't heard anything by now, I guess they didn't find a grave.

If they got a search warrant for the home, could they start digging in there?

They have to feel they have something pretty sure because they keep going over and over the same area. They don't usually do that in searches. Usually they search an area and call it cleared, then move on. I feel pretty certain they know something is there, but they just haven't been able to find it.

Interesting that they got out the sifters today. Did they find some loose dirt or what?

That makes me think they have the cell ping maps and maybe some tips from a neighbor or relative about what they have heard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back