Searching For Anna Book: Download and Comments

New ideas do come in waves.
Dr. Waters apparently was not too social towards the latter part of his life, including when Anna disappeared. If he had given her to someone, that friend or perhaps acquaintance circle would have been small. Definitely, someone knows something.
How would we find out who Dr. Waters knew or rather, was semi close too enough for him to talk them into taking Anna and raising her?
This has always been on my mind.

I haven't been here in some time, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that the thread is active again. Both the Georges had a number of acquaintances, even though they were casual acquaintances, but I am not remembering any who haven't been questioned. The one I would really like to know more about is the lady who ran the health clinic in Pacifica, the one with whom GW had such a long phone conversation after Brody died.

Hi Annasmom, I have not been logged in for a long time, but I always follow the threads and get emailed updates. I have never stopped working on this from behind the scenes. I am continually rethinking and reviewing information and searching new things I find for any new leads. This brought me to a new thought- as I saw that the FBI decided to no longer pursue the DB Cooper case, it made me start thinking...the money had serial numbers, and that brought me to the idea that the money in Brody's safe deposit would also have them, and I wonder if the FBI might run the serial numbers from them, and see what may come up? That might tell us the last time they were circulated, (dates) where they came from, (his location) and if they had anything to do with a legal tracking system? Is there a way that Dr. Doogie or others might be able to access this? Let me know, I can get access to many avenues if necessary. (ps. I miss working with you all, and I have never forgotten the importance of finding Anna, always in my thoughts)

This is a good idea, but LE has let us know that they will not do anything else on this case unless there is some new compelling evidence. The money in GB's safety deposit box, unclaimed, went to the State, so it wouldn't be possible to track down the serial numbers. But thank you for your offer of help, InterestedNHelping, and for your concern for Anna.

I reordered the book and received my copy today. Going to reread the entire book to refresh my memory. I ordered from Lulu again so any extra profits can go toward further public searches for Anna or to NCMEC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back