Season 2 Episode 4

missy1974

Reaction score
Released on October 19, 2018 on Netflix

Shows when KZ filed the Motion for Scientific testing, in Aug 2015. Also show's when the State appeals Duffin's decision, even has the call between Brendan and Barb when he finds out.

Lynn (SA's brief fiance lol) is shown in this episode. This sums up her intentions IMO She says "I knew if there was another season of the documentary, that I was going to be in it as Steven's girlfriend"

Pelvic bones talked about. Talk about no reports about what else was around those bones. (meaning to me, that they have no more information than we do)

KZ meets with Josh Radandt at the deer camp. (with his lawyer) I think at this point, KZ is still thinking that JR may have had something to do with it. She is in the car talking about how easy it would have been after the 5th to plant evidence on Avery's property. JR took KZ in his truck with his lawyer and showed her the area and told her what he saw and what LE told him.

I like that we are being shown on maps as they are talking about different things, like the dog tracks!

Shows when KZ filed the Motion for Scientific testing, in Aug 2015. Also show's when the State appeals Duffin's decision, even has the call between Brendan and Barb when he finds out.

Lynn (SA's brief fiance lol) is shown in this episode. This sums up her intentions IMO She says "I knew if there was another season of the documentary, that I was going to be in it as Steven's girlfriend"

Pelvic bones talked about. Talk about no reports about what else was around those bones. (meaning to me, that they have no more information than we do)

KZ meets with Josh Radandt at the deer camp. (with his lawyer) I think at this point, KZ is still thinking that JR may have had something to do with it. She is in the car talking about how easy it would have been after the 5th to plant evidence on Avery's property. JR took KZ in his truck with his lawyer and showed her the area and told her what he saw and what LE told him.

I like that we are being shown on maps as they are talking about different things, like the dog tracks!

The dog tracking stuff was an eye-opener! Yet another costly omission from SA' trial.

The dog tracking stuff was an eye-opener! Yet another costly omission from SA' trial.

Right! I didn't go back to look at what reports we had available at www.stevenaverycase.org but actually being able to see it on the map was interesting, and even being able to see video of the area a bit better now, I see how someone could get in and around the Salvage Yard.

Missy, just curious and off topic quickly- is BCA still around? I enjoyed their posts.

Missy, just curious and off topic quickly- is BCA still around? I enjoyed their posts.

She is, but not sure if she has been able to watch Part 2 yet. I know that she has been really busy with real life, but I have notice a "like" here and there, so I do know she still checks in :)

I just cringe and roll my eyes every time she's mentioned or shows up in the docu. With her sitting in the car, dramatically wiping away her tears and placing her sunglasses back on slowly. Like she's acting in a movie... :rolleyes:
I'm not buying for a second that she genuinely cares. I think the ex-gf (the older lady) actually cared about Steven. (I missed the Dr. Phil show though. Didn't know about it until I saw it mentioned on this series. Hope someone uploaded to Utube.)

ETA: Oh, I see she broke it off after appearing on Dr.Phil.
Heh good
She seemed like an attention seeking gold digger. Sad for SA to be taken for a ride like that. Anyone who's ever been taken advantage of like that knows how humiliating and hurtful it is.

Last edited:
I just cringe and roll my eyes every time she's mentioned or shows up in the docu. With her sitting in the car, dramatically wiping away her tears and placing her sunglasses back on slowly. Like she's acting in a movie... :rolleyes:
I'm not buying for a second that she genuinely cares. I think the ex-gf (the older lady) actually cared about Steven. (I missed the Dr. Phil show though. Didn't know about it until I saw it mentioned on this series. Hope someone uploaded to Utube.)

ETA: Oh, I see she broke it off after appearing on Dr.Phil.
Heh good
She seemed like an attention seeking gold digger. Sad for SA to be taken for a ride like that. Anyone who's ever been taken advantage of like that knows how humiliating and hurtful it is.
She's a gold-digging prison groupie. Can you imagine her and her uppity daughter hanging out with the Avery family?

I like SA' ex. She seems genuine and compassionate.

It does look like KZ is actually trying to understand what happened and not merely confirm some prejudice she has one way or the other.

KZ stated she found Josh Radandt to be credible when he met with them and drove around and talked with KZ. So i took from that that JR had nothing to do with what happened to TH.

Yeah. I found myself believing him too, sort of shockingly. I think he was trying to be genuine and helpful. He even said he was trying to figure out what the police wanted him to say. He was may more open than I would have expected and probably more open than I would have been in his shoes.

This and the "My ex is a cop so I am doing the exact opposite" stood out so much. Steven should have broken out of prison just to escape HER.

KZ meets with Josh Radandt at the deer camp. *edited out for brevity*

I really liked this stuff. Best part of the series so far.
Your instincts about the "more information" strikes me as being true. Makes me want to go look at that stuff again.

JR seemed to be transparent to me. I can see wanting a lawyer for a ride along after all the hoopla just to be on the safe side. Esp w/a big gun like KZ. So if he really is reliable... sounds like the cops were trying to manipulate more people's recollections than just BD.

I can see wanting a lawyer for a ride along after all the hoopla just to be on the safe side...
.. sounds like the cops were trying to manipulate more people's recollections than just BD.

Yeah. Plus, people who were in the original MaM got themselves into messes, picking fights, saying dumb things, being creeps and weirdos...I'm guessing the lawyer was probably as much of a Public Relations assistant as much as they were legal advisors. I would love to see outtakes from this discussion, just to see more of his side of things, not because I think there is a whole lot more there.

He interests me as a person who probably woke up to find himself in the eye of a hurricane.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back