Second Suspect Arrested: BO DUKES

He has not been spotted yet. He is also wanted by Feds for breakind parole and some time in Nov he was given 65 days to trport to prison. Slso TRail on Tara scheduled for June. It seems like he has gone off deep end. It would not surprise me if he is found Overdosed. The Cards are stacking up aginst him. Fed Prsion on huge resitution that he has not paid.Tara's trail against him. Yes they were in rented home. My daughter lives on the same street. I have not heard anything about a girlfriend fleeing with him. It just states he was last seen fleeing in a Kia Sorento.
I was talking to someone who lives behind him and she heard the voices saying getting the "F" out of here, thought it was two, someone came home and caught this whole charade as you know, no one has been back to the house. Someone said they heard he was spotted in Rochelle yesterday at GF mother's house. Dont know if htat's true or not, Yes about the parole, he was supposed to turn himself in hahaha, sounds like more small town crap to me.........and surely someone knows where this douche bag is that isnt concerned with hiding him. Its been 48 hours since the crime now....ITs being said teh sorento was in gf mothers car and that she lives in Rochelle...............but NOW, its all quiet.........did he have to give up passport since a felon and on parole? HOpe he hasnt fled the country

New news report statesthat a female camr home and helped the 2 victinms excape to neighbors to call police. I am not sureabout pastport but it has been reported that he has been suicidal and has major problem with alchol and cocaine. Last seen in 2013 White Kia Sorento. No one in the neighborhood has seen anyone at the house sent this happened.

OK< great, thanks for the clarity! Waiting to see if there is any more info on that white vehicle found in lake in Monticello FL today.....surely the tag number will tell them immedialty what they are looking at.......not that theyll announce it immediatly...thanks
Bo's mother lives in Rochelle, not his girlfriend's mother. The Kia Sorento does belong to his girlfriend's mother. U. S. Marshals are on the hunt....

Search continues for Bo Dukes, wanted for rape

Bo Dukes now wanted out of Ben Hill Co.

BEN HILL CO., GA (WALB) - A Ben Hill County Superior Court judge has issued a bench warrant on Bo Dukes in connection to the Tara Grinstead case.

The warrant states Dukes was supposed to appear in court Jan. 3 on concealing a death of another, tampering with evidence and hindering apprehension or punishment of a criminal charges in the Grinstead case.

Officials said he didn’t appear in court.

The bench warrant orders any Georgia sheriff, coroner or constable to take Dukes into custody and commit him to jail.

Time is running out for Bo. He's just not smart enough to stay ahead of LE for long. IMO he will get caught soon, either alive, or be found deceased by suicide.

I believe this vehicle turned out to be a Dodge SUV, I'm not sure about the model. I'll see if I can find the article and post it.
a picture is circulating of him at the gas station the day of the incident, couldnt see if passengers were in the car or not but the car had a rack on top, I dont think the vehicle found had a rack, never did see what it was though.....Was it the one that hit the kid onthe bike they were looking for?

Time is running out for Bo. He's just not smart enough to stay ahead of LE for long. IMO he will get caught soon, either alive, or be found deceased by suicide.

I know he's clearly a psychopath with no conscience but WHAT was going on in his head to commit this crime with these girls AND KNOWING he had court coming up?!

I mean either his plan was to run anyway, skip court, or his willpower is weak, shutting down his brain for the moment, URges must be sudden and strong.....Wasnt Ted Bundy like that?

Wonder where he's hiding or if he's dead........Maurice Godwin doestn think he'll commit suicide, others feel strongly he will, clearly he's said something about doing due to the LE posting he is suicidal.......I just cant get off the fence on this one

I guess more than not I figure he'll have a shoot out with cops in the end

Investigators received various tips and placed a relative’s home under surveillance cameras, Edgar said. Dukes was spotted in Ben Hill County driving toward Ocilla, according to investigators.

Edgar said the various law enforcement agencies involved initially believed Dukes might surrender. When he did not, he was taken into custody at an Ocilla residence, Edgar said.
BREAKING: Grinstead suspect Bo Dukes in custody after 5 days on the run, police say

NOw lets see what ELSE develops, Ryan Duke has asked for 10k bond, at about the same time BO Dukes was on the run Jan 2 2019 after kidnapping 2 girls in Bonaire GA and raping them.......Ryan said he was afraid to get out of jail while Bo was free, he was afraid Bo would kill him

As we know Ryan was implicated in teh crime by Brooke, Bo's girlfriend and himself after the Podcast came out 2 years ago or so....

Ryan confessed as we know it, but allaged confession was to what OTHERS he said TOLD HIM that happened....there was rumors of Ryan passing out alot after binge drinking or something

stay tuned

So.... anyone get into Irwin County court records - to see "when" he will be in court next? Maybe Monday?

TIA! and thanks for updated articles dancingunderthemoon! Love your name! :)

So.... anyone get into Irwin County court records - to see "when" he will be in court next? Maybe Monday?

TIA! and thanks for updated articles dancingunderthemoon! Love your name! :)
Thanks Niner, Dont know yet, Ill check around, looks like Houston county booked him in today and released, I presume as the search I did at Hoco inmates search under "incarcerated and released within 30 days" ...FIGURED it was just paperwork but not sure.

no luck finding court date but a friend and I discussed how many other possible crimes he may have committed that went undetected or MISSING girls.... I wonder if he might be another TEd Bundy...my friend ran across someone talking about this Debora Deloach Moody in Ludowice GA, realizing that what we said may have been so true, becuase he did live in Savannah but now Im finding a Midway GA address, right next to Ludowice where Debora went missing from..........but this man, BO DUKES< MOVED so many times and is only 34 yrs old, he has addresses in Midway GA, Savannah, Ocilla, Hinesville, Abbeville, Bonaire, Fayeteville, Rochelle and maybe Fitzgerald GA and who knows where else, that's atleast 9 addresses since 2004 when Tara went missing, 14 years now..........That's unreal... ...We know he was involved in the Tara dissapearance, and last week kidnapped 2 girls in Warner Robins, took them to HIS HOME, yeah if you dont go in someone's residence then you dont leave evidence there right? SO my quesiton is still............what was he planning to do with them afterwards??? Burn them too? They would have just vanished also had the roomate not come home that day....... Well, both Tara and Debora had their purse and keys and car still in their homes....both lured or picked up and taken elsewhere........if you lure them to somewhere else or took them to your house, well, they just disappear in thin air. THese 2 did.......We know Tara was eventually taken to BO's family land to dispose of.....like the recent girls were taken to HIS house in bonaire.............Debora Moody has not been found, missing since 2007..........IF he was ever involved in other girls disappearances we will most likely never ever know

Im just stunned......3 days ago I said I wonder how many other missing girls he's responsible for..........the moving 9 times in 14 years is uncanny for 34 yr especially

Add 3 more addresses.......so thats 12 since 2004? in 14 years? ...WHO DOES THAT ??
Atlanta, GA
Hampton, GA

Dixie Hudson
Gary Dukes
Bo Dukes
Get more details

Age Has lived in Related to
Millen, GA
I think this is MILAN. GA

117x32px-LL-dce1a0e9_fantastic.gif

You did some nice websleuthing!! All the ladies you mentioned - do they have threads on here? If you have them handy, otherwise I'll check them out later.

Thanks again for checking for a court date! :)

117x32px-LL-dce1a0e9_fantastic.gif

You did some nice websleuthing!! All the ladies you mentioned - do they have threads on here? If you have them handy, otherwise I'll check them out later.

Thanks again for checking for a court date! :)
Thanks Niner...THere is another Ludowici girl missing too, fell asleep investigating, will get back to it later, not sure either have been found

I didnt find MOody had a WS page.

Kimberly Bree-ANne Hall.......not sure if she's on here, I just found out about her last night. WIll check and post later

GBI searches for missing Long Co. woman

Last edited:
MIssing Debora Gail Deloach Moody........

10 years later, family continues search for missing Long County woman

GA - GA - Debora Deloach Moody, 42, Long County, 4 Dec 2007

May be nothing but I dont know if people with this kind of kidnapping and raping and burning bodies behavior stops for 14 yrs, he was all over South GA

DGDM and the Hall girl above I THINK both went missing in 2007, 3 years after the Tara Grinstead disappearance (2016 discovered she was murdered and remains burned)

I believe Bo was in Savannah GA in 2011 at LEAST since he was busy stealing the army equipment and re selling it, making about 150k he is now having to repay. LOL

So in those listed cities, where was he in 2007?

Just a thought

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni