Semen Stains on JBR's Bed and Carpet

[K777Angel]I too am currently re-reading Steve Thomas' book. I'd forgotten how much information was in it.
Imo Steve Thomas' book is the best book on the Ramsey case.
It contains crucial and essential info, which is presented in a straightforward way.
Even if one doesn't take everything ST says as gospel (imo John Ramsey was far more involved in this than Thomas suggests), still it is a very compelling and convincing book.
Whereas L. Schiller's book PMPT, interesting and fascinating as it is, always left me with a nagging feeling that the author, despite his claim to present the case in an objective light, merely wanted to be all things to all people.
Buzzm1 said:
There has been more alleged culpatory evidence gathered here, and elsewhere, against the Ramseys, than on any other crime in the known Universe. With all of this alleged culpatory evidence, the Ramseys could have been convicted on each, and every day of the week, and twice on Sunday. It rapidly got to the point where there isn't any way to tell, what's true, and what isn't.
Which is why the Ramsey case is one of the biggest miscarriages of justice in criminal history. The Ramseys should have been arrested on the spot as soon as JonBenet's dead body was discovered in their own home, i. e. when the alleged kidnapping story had turned out to to be a homicide. And a child's violent death in her own home with both parents being present in the home all the time would have been probable cause for an arrest.
The Ramseys should have been taken to the police station immediately, questioned separately, and then locked in the contradictions of their differing statements.
And I bet that at least Pasty would have broken down after being exposed to tough questioning for some time.
But nobody held the Ramseys' feet to the fire - instead they were allowed to leave (I call it 'flee from') the crime scene, and the next time they talked to the police was after four months.
The Ramseys profited from the professional incompetence of the initial investigators, and later from the cowardice of people like DA Hunter. That's why they got away with the crime.

"Which is why the Ramsey case is one of the biggest miscarriages of justice in criminal history."

More like an abortion!

"The Ramseys profited from the professional incompetence of the initial investigators, and later from the cowardice of people like DA Hunter. That's why they got away with the crime."

Sadly, I must agree.

Maybe there's a huge clue in the REASON both parents were having to take anti-ANXIETY and anti-depression meds BEFORE the murder. We don't really need to know for sure which ones, as many claims about that have been posted on other forums. I think the real question is WHY the meds to sleep.

A tentative first theory about that until something better comes up, were they all having to submit to the large international pedophile ring which allegedly had just been busted in Boulder, but which probably didn't get them all, and those remaining were still in covert power?

The R's still let their children sleep on the lower floor because why? Maybe they were in denial that anything would harm them because they were submitting, in order to have all the pageant wins and business success? The audacious-for-a-6 yr old attempted 911 call was covered for because FW feared the core figures in the ring, as did LE, and hastily made up the story about a sick mother which forums have debunked?

Was it a Pam Griffin who said JBR had lost her innocence when the R's returned from a trip to Texas? Maybe that's when the abuse started?

So IF it's true that a loiterer in Charlevoix was badmouthing the R's before the murder, and the walker seen by the Barnhills that late afternoon came to turn off the outside light, and that a sometimes-reliable informant in SE Mich knew about a boating accident attempt, they were all part of the ring???

Just beating the bushes for any new clues we haven't discussed. Remember I'm one of the FS faction here, fence sitters, never have a fave theory.

I don't believe JonBenet called 911. That's not the typical response of a child in a house full of people she could turn to. Children that age don't think, someone is bothering me...I know, I'll call 911! They turn to the people who are in their immediate circle of relationships, and since that house was full of people that JonBenet knew very well, I'm going to assume she would have sought out someone there rather than think to call 911. Kids are taught that 911 is there for extreme emergency - someone is seriously injured, there's a fire, not someone touched me in a way I don't like.

If I had to guess, I'd say calling 911 was a prank call done by kids who were off doing their own thing. When I was about 10, a friend told me if you call 911 at a pay phone and hang up, they'll call right back. I tried it, and guess what? They do!

It's always been my opinion that JonBenet couldn't get any of the adults, not even her parents, to pay any attention.

Santa Bill's wife said she found JonBenet sitting on some stairs crying, and when asked why she said she didn't "feel pretty", as if some molester had told her he couldn't help himself because she was so pretty. I've read that pedophiles, JMKarr for one, uses the expression.

Possibly, long shot, all of the adults were having to "cover for" the international pedophile ring that supposedly had just been busted in Boulder before the murder, and they just weren't going to risk their continued life success for anything a child said. Or they didn't even believe her.

Just bumping this up, mostly because of the semen thing.

The house was old, let's remember, and some carpet stains could have been from previous owners, their kids and pets.

I don't know why this thread didn't trigger my memory that early on, a semen sample was mentioned from, I think, on the body, that it had no sperm.

If the perp had had a vasectomy, there would be no sperm, right? Do we know if JR ever had one?

Yes, John Ramsey had had a vasectomy. Patsy mentions that in DOI, pb, page 78. She's seeing a doctor about her stomach being distended, he asks her if she could be pregnant, and she replies, no, her husband has had a vasectomy.

Took the bullets out of the gun huh?

John a vasectomy, Patsy (I heard) a hysterectomy. Just gets more bizarre, don't it?

question,

so when they found what they thought were semen stains, did jr, jar, and burke all give semen samples in addition to hair blood, etc.?? otherwise, how would they have known about jar's semen. i didn't know about this part.

ellen13 said:
question,

so when they found what they thought were semen stains, did jr, jar, and burke all give semen samples in addition to hair blood, etc.?? otherwise, how would they have known about jar's semen. i didn't know about this part.

Would suspects have to give semen samples? Or could LE just match DNA?

Keith X said:
Would suspects have to give semen samples? Or could LE just match DNA?
LE could just match DNA from the samples already taken.

-Tea

I was thinking it was in this thread, maybe on pg 1, that someone said that turned out not to even be semen after all. No wonder there was no sperm in it. Guess they took DNA from everyone and nobody matched.

I no longer read the Karr threads since he left Boulder, but heard this AM that a judge dismissed the case against him in Ca.

Couldn't he have brought his childhood ("shabby") santabear to one of JBR's pageants and put it in with the gifts that were to be given to her? Is it true the bear disappeared? So it must have been important? I don't know if that particular pageant was in Boulder, nut if so, maybe it would have proved he had indeed been there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back