Senate Candidate Roy Moore accused of molesting 14yo girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone I have a special announcement.

Websleuths member waltzingmatilda is one of the first four women, including the 14-year-old, who came out and told of their experience with Roy Moore.

Waltzingmatilda has agreed to let us verify her (Which has been done) and come on this thread to answer your questions.

Remember a verified member does not need to provide links to back up what they say are the facts.

It is up to you to either believe a verified member or not.

You are allowed to ask verified members questions. However, anyone who is the slightest bit rude, sarcastic, or in anyway other than polite to WM will be either timed out or banned.

Waltzingmatilda may choose not to answer your question based on advice from her lawyer. If you ask a question and WM answers feel free to ask a follow-up question. If you don't like the answer or refuse to accept WM's answer, then you will just have to move on. We don't want people badgering any member let alone a verified member.

Waltzingmatilda is a well-respected member of Websleuths and has been since she joined in 2008.

Thank you very much waltzingmatilda for agreeing to come on Websleuths and discuss your experiences.

Tricia

Hi everyone! I appreciate all of your comments and support for us ladies who had interactions with Roy Moore. And I always appreciate Websleuths for being a victim friendly site. I told my truth and stand by my word. This isn't political for me, it is about calling a powerful person out who preyed on those of us who were teens at the time. #stillstanding

Wow. Thank you for speaking up and being willing to speak out here. I agree with you that this is about powerful people preying on children.

I wish I could do more to hold this man accountable.

Wow. Thank you for speaking up and being willing to speak out here. I agree with you that this is about powerful people preying on children.

I wish I could do more to hold this man accountable.

Oh he will be held accountable one day believe me.

Would you mind saying what age you were when you had your contact with Moore? Did you have family support in telling your story about Moore?

Thank you for your strength, WaltzingMatilda. You are helping many young ladies who have been told their voices don't matter.

Hi everyone! I appreciate all of your comments and support for us ladies who had interactions with Roy Moore. And I always appreciate Websleuths for being a victim friendly site. I told my truth and stand by my word. This isn't political for me, it is about calling a powerful person out who preyed on those of us who were teens at the time. #stillstanding

Good for you. That couldn't have been easy.

My family has been very supportive. RM is closer to my dad's age than he is mine. i am hesitant to give my age at this time because it would 'out' my identity and I and my atty and family have received death threats.

My family has been very supportive. RM is closer to my dad's age than he is mine. i am hesitant to give my age at this time because it would 'out' my identity and I and my atty and family have received death threats.

Heavens!

Thank you for your strength, WaltzingMatilda. You are helping many young ladies who have been told their voices don't matter.

That's what I hope FinallyRegistered. Silent no more. If we stand up and call out this bad behavior, then maybe it will help it stop. It is way too prevelant in our society..like a plague. and I am not just talking about powerful men preying on our young ladies.....there is an epidemic of female teachers in a position of power who prey on our young boys too.

That's what I hope FinallyRegistered. Silent no more. If we stand up and call out this bad behavior, then maybe it will help it stop. It is way too prevelant in our society..like a plague. and I am not just talking about powerful men preying on our young ladies.....there is an epidemic of female teachers in a position of power who prey on our young boys too.

Good points.

Silent no more. Dismissed no more.

I will never be okay with him preying on young innocent girls then, and dismissing you ladies as 'liars' now. No!

We all know what happened and it needs to stop now.

I stand with you.

I kid you not! I've have barely been out of the house the past 3 weeks. Fake reporters have been knocking on my door leaving fake business cards, claiming they are with major news outlets but the card has no logo on it. It's been brutal.

I kid you not! I've have barely been out of the house the past 3 weeks. Fake reporters have been knocking on my door leaving fake business cards, claiming they are with major news outlets but the card has no logo on it. It's been brutal.

Be a good time to go on an overseas holiday.

I absolutely understand about not wanting to "out" yourself here. I am so sorry that you are receiving death threats. That is just awful. I hope the local LE are supportive.

Good points.

Silent no more. Dismissed no more.

I will never be okay with him preying on young innocent girls then, and dismissing you ladies as 'liars' now. No!

We all know what happened and it needs to stop now.

I stand with you.

Thank you! Roy Moore's behavior was well known in Gadsden as has been confirmed in news interviews.

D0 you think there are more women who have not yet come forward?

Be a good time to go on an overseas holiday.

Ha! My bestie invited me to Vegas for her B;day this past weekend because she said I needed to get away. I would have a free place to stay, she said, but would have to pay for flight and spending money. Unfortunately, WaPO didn't award me a boat load of money for me telling the truth or I would have been there! LOL!

Thank you for speaking out. Very brave! I'm so sorry to hear about the death threats. It's terrifying to see all the creatures that have crawled out from under their rocks.

Too bad you can't come to Vegas this weekend! It's NFR so there will be lots going on.

Strength to you. I sure hope Moore's reckoning comes sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn