Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Phil is on. My 2nd time ever watching it......

Whoa......what JM just said about tbe significance of what she packed when she was about to flee..

Tanisha says she's there to set folks straight about those lies the killer told about her brother...

:( SPOILER ALERT

The family blames JM for not striking juror 17, and feels robbed by that decision.

SPOILER ALERT...

JVM will make an appearance....says nobody ever figured out why the tape etc., and what happened May 26. Her guess is blackmail.

JM was on for about 5 min. Then juror, now Tanisha, next Clancy and or Chris Hughes.

BBL, I won't see the show for another half hour, well 21 minutes.... so cya later.

Kareem is announced as next, one of her "defenders". The audience booooooos. LOL.

What Clancy said.....hope folks talk about it later here. :O

Kareem is announced as next, one of her "defenders". The audience booooooos. LOL.

What Clancy said.....hope folks talk about it later here. :O

He sold a whopping 50 copies of his RAP. I think her DwH must have bought 49 and the "rapper" bought the first one. #Failure #NooneBuysHisCrap #NoAudienceForThat

SPOILER ALERT..

Tanisha put Kareem into his place forthwith and utterly, and he was given just enough time to make a fool of himself.

Bummed that JM is sitting in the audience, not in the interview chair. JVM gets to spout next.....

SPOILER ALERT..

Tanisha put Kareem into his place forthwith and utterly, and he was given just enough time to make a fool of himself.

Bummed that JM is sitting in the audience, not in the interview chair. JVM gets to spout next.....

So disappointed in Dr. Phil. He should have had an hour with Juan Martinez alone. UGH. Will anyone do an in depth interview. So glad my book comes tomorrow.

Dr. Phil...".some have criticized JM for writing this book....I for one am tickled pink."

Umm. Was actually agreeing (or close enough) with JVM about the b--tch plotting with the tape to blackmail him.....lost me with her theory it was blackmail to force him to take her to Cancun.

JVM was ranting...the story that never has been told!!! And there's JM in the audience. Sigh.

OMG!!! What Clancy just said about when she believes the killer began premeditating murder, based on a question the killer asked her.

All done.

Finished with Dr. Phil thanking JM for his excellent work in putting this killer away for life, and for his great book. :)

Awww *9%$c! Weather update due to snow - just when show about to begin!!!! Was all set to go! Ugh!

OMG!!! What Clancy just said about when she believes the killer began premeditating murder, based on a question the killer asked her.

my phone rang... dang it. I missed what she said the questions was. Can you spoiler alert it? TIA!

So disappointed in Dr. Phil. He should have had an hour with Juan Martinez alone. UGH. Will anyone do an in depth interview. So glad my book comes tomorrow.

JM is looking for a general audience, as is Dr. Phil. I'm actually surprised how little sensationalism there was. No focus on the sex stuff at all.

Really more about revealing how sick she is, and how cruel/evil. Mentally ill with full awareness and choices, and she can't be helped with therapy because she's (unstated but implied) a sociopath.

I heard a great big theme of - thank goodness she's locked away forever, thanks to JM.

my phone rang... dang it. I missed what she said the questions was. Can you spoiler alert it? TIA!

I don't know how to do a concealed spoiler alert...:(

The two things Clancy said were new and most shocking, and what JM hinted at about why the killed packed what she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa