Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final speculation for today/tonight. :D

She was clothed when she killed him. Her clothes had to be soaked with blood, as was she, and her hand was bleeding from the knife wound. She took a shower, most likely with his body in the shower, because otherwise she'd get bloodied up again moving him.

So she's naked and has a bundle of bloody and likely dripping wet clothes she needs to take downstairs, plus the wet bloody towel (s).

She has to go through the closet, because otherwise her feet would get covered in blood going down the tiled hallway.

Where did she put on clothes, and whose were they? She told Flores she had left clothes there in his closet. Maybe so, in a different sense, and she put them on in the closet. Or, maybe she put on that pair of his sweatpants and his T-shirt and a pair of his black socks before going down?

And had to wash them because they too would have blood on them from carrying her other clothes?

BBM

JA may have done it to make it look like his true murderer did it. She made it as if his murderer went to his office to look for an important document that needed to disappear.

His murderer DID go to his office to look for documents that needed to disappear. I am absolutely sure of it.

(But I know what you are saying

JA made a lot of preparation in premeditating, so I believe she had a pair of gloves on while killing him. LE didn't mention/find her finger prints anywhere in the house, not on the sink, shower door, washing machine, etc, otherwise I think we would have heard about them if they did.

When she was stabbing or slicing him, she slipped on the knife and cut herself so she probably took one of the gloves off to see how deep her wound was, and viola, we have her palm print.

Her donning on a long pair of pants and socks in hot June weather tells a lot. She did not want to leave any prints. She came very well prepared.

One of the reason why i'm still not sure they had sex that day. Hopefully there is a good explanation for the sex photos.

Final speculation for today/tonight. :D

She was clothed when she killed him. Her clothes had to be soaked with blood, as was she, and her hand was bleeding from the knife wound. She took a shower, most likely with his body in the shower, because otherwise she'd get bloodied up again moving him.

So she's naked and has a bundle of bloody and likely dripping wet clothes she needs to take downstairs, plus the wet bloody towel (s).

She has to go through the closet, because otherwise her feet would get covered in blood going down the tiled hallway.

Where did she put on clothes, and whose were they? She told Flores she had left clothes there in his closet. Maybe so, in a different sense, and she put them on in the closet. Or, maybe she put on that pair of his sweatpants and his T-shirt and a pair of his black socks before going down?

And had to wash them because they too would have blood on them from carrying her other clothes?

I suppose there would have been no way to know if any of his clothes were missing. She could have worn some of his outside the house for her getaway, then changed again in the desert or wherever she hid evidence. There was some blood in the car, though very minute amounts considering the crime scene. And the car mats were missing so one might be correct in assuming they got messed up and had to be tossed.

I wonder if she could have cleaned up the floor and stairs and stair rail with towels quicker than setting up a floor cleaner. It was said by one roommate that he believed the cleaner had not even been fully assembled and if that was true I can't see her taking the time to do that when towels could have done the job quite well. It's not like the floor cleaner would have done a better job eradicating blood evidence as they would have been able to get evidence off the floor cleaner if they thought she used it.

If it was all put together and ready to go, I believe she used it. If she had to assemble it, I must question whether she would have taken the time to do so.

Still, she had to have done some cleaning of stairs, railing and downstairs floors with something. No blood was found in any downstairs areas other than the bathroom and laundry room and those were very small amounts, right???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj