Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a nutshell: she decided she would marry him probably before they even met (only somewhat facetious). Waged unrelenting campaign to secure him, under xmas tree sleeping Dec 2006 on through.

Fast forward to June 2, 2007. Notice the date. She drives from Palm Spring CA to Mesa, arriving early morning on June 3. He's waited up for her. They're hanging out then going on a trip to yes, ....Salt Lake City.

But before they go, TA has company over. Guess who. It's Lisa and her roomie and they come over to make brownies.

In SLC the killer writes in her journal that she is head over heels in love with him, that she thinks he's the one, and that she's thought for months now that he's likely to propose to her when they go to Niagara Falls in two weeks. Or at least, that their relationship is going to take a giant leap forward. But likely, that proposal.

She just wishes he would tell her that he loves her, because he never has. It would help my little insecurities if he would just say so, she writes. But, also, she's not sure he feels the same way about her. And she has these nagging little suspicions about him, about his perhaps not being faithful.

Then to Park City, and - (think May 10 tape) Daniel's Summit, where they go 4wheeling and where she interprets TA making her wear a helmet as evidence of his devotion to her. She writes she is now sure she wants to spend the rest of her life with him.

We are weaving a beautiful tapestry of experiences together, she writes, 2 artists creating a life together. " I have everything to look forward to, she writes. " Life is beautiful."

June 10, Park City, Utah. She writes- I sang for Travis today!! Kareoke rules! (think Santa Cruz on June 2, 2008- this is the reason for that lie, imo) .

Travis told me he liked my singing! Sometimes he literally takes my breath away, I love him so much.

And these entries are the last she'll ever write about Travis in this way, or of her (almost) unconflicted feelings for him. Next she will snoop his phone because of those nagging little suspicions, which have little to do with thinking Travis is cheating on her, and everything to do with what she calls her "little insecurities."

She never forgave him for not giving her what she expected in June 2007- a ring on her finger. That was the beginning of the end.

Regarding the Niagara Falls trip, he told her he didn't want her hanging all over him. This makes it very clear she was completely mistaken in her fantasy that he would propose then. Plus, she disregarded his request by draping herself on him. See the NY photos: Eeewwww. And, she paid for that trip IIRC..... This certainly doesn't suggest "marriage material." "No" was already a done deal.

I've always felt Arias is a psychopath. Goal orientated - as she testified - and extremely dangerous. She should never be released.

IIRC, JSS wrote an extra line in her sentencing statement: Ms. Arias should not ever be released under any conditions.

OMG, someone is posing as "Miss Jodi Arias" on twitter and the tweets are made with the implication that she has internet access.. the replies are funny, the guys actually think it's her. Too funny!!! :laughing:

OMG, someone is posing as "Miss Jodi Arias" on twitter and the tweets are made with the implication that she has internet access.. the replies are funny, the guys actually think it's her. Too funny!!! :laughing:

Maybe they got removed? I can't find them...

In a nutshell: she decided she would marry him probably before they even met (only somewhat facetious). Waged unrelenting campaign to secure him, under xmas tree sleeping Dec 2006 on through.

Fast forward to June 2, 2007. Notice the date. She drives from Palm Spring CA to Mesa, arriving early morning on June 3. He's waited up for her. They're hanging out then going on a trip to yes, ....Salt Lake City.

But before they go, TA has company over. Guess who. It's Lisa and her roomie and they come over to make brownies.

In SLC the killer writes in her journal that she is head over heels in love with him, that she thinks he's the one, and that she's thought for months now that he's likely to propose to her when they go to Niagara Falls in two weeks. Or at least, that their relationship is going to take a giant leap forward. But likely, that proposal.

She just wishes he would tell her that he loves her, because he never has. It would help my little insecurities if he would just say so, she writes. But, also, she's not sure he feels the same way about her. And she has these nagging little suspicions about him, about his perhaps not being faithful.

Then to Park City, and - (think May 10 tape) Daniel's Summit, where they go 4wheeling and where she interprets TA making her wear a helmet as evidence of his devotion to her. She writes she is now sure she wants to spend the rest of her life with him.

We are weaving a beautiful tapestry of experiences together, she writes, 2 artists creating a life together. " I have everything to look forward to, she writes. " Life is beautiful."

June 10, Park City, Utah. She writes- I sang for Travis today!! Kareoke rules! (think Santa Cruz on June 2, 2008- this is the reason for that lie, imo) .

Travis told me he liked my singing! Sometimes he literally takes my breath away, I love him so much.

And these entries are the last she'll ever write about Travis in this way, or of her (almost) unconflicted feelings for him. Next she will snoop his phone because of those nagging little suspicions, which have little to do with thinking Travis is cheating on her, and everything to do with what she calls her "little insecurities."

She never forgave him for not giving her what she expected in June 2007- a ring on her finger. That was the beginning of the end.

All of these episodes are seeds of later lies. IMO, she was snooping long before June 2007, at least in the sense that she kept inserting herself where she wasn't wanted. All this "devotion" stuff is a figment of her imagination. I don't think they were ever boyfriend/girlfriend: they never had any dates, there was no kind of commitment at all, and he was obviously ambivalent. She really wasn't just that central to his life: I think that's born out by the texts and intrusive episodes like the Christmas tree.

All of these episodes are seeds of later lies. IMO, she was snooping long before June 2007, at least in the sense that she kept inserting herself where she wasn't wanted. All this "devotion" stuff is a figment of her imagination. I don't think they were ever boyfriend/girlfriend: they never had any dates, there was no kind of commitment at all, and he was obviously ambivalent. She really wasn't just that central to his life: I think that's born out by the texts and intrusive episodes like the Christmas tree.

BBM Excellent point. I hadn't thought of that. They took trips, but there weren't any actual dates.

I think I've asked this here before, but have any of you seen the French movie, "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not"? I don't want to say too much because I will reveal the plot, but Audrey Tautou's character reminds me a lot of JA.

[video=youtube;Hrwigz5mDf8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrwigz5mDf8[/video]

Two themes run throughout everything that follows, up until April 2008. First- she can't let go of Travis, but IMO it is a huge oversimplification to term what she felt "obsession." Second, she is survival mode throughout- in desperate financial straits, but utterly incapable/unwilling to dig herself out. She is a parasite in search of a host.

Skipping ahead through fall and winter of 2007- I've already posted long summaries of everything that happened in those months.

By the end of January 2008 she is equally desperate on both fronts. Not even whatever whenever sex is working to make Travis heel to her command. He in fact has told her he really wants her to leave, to go back to Yreka.

In any case, Travis is having such serious financial difficulties of his own that he no longer is the optimal host to rescue her financially.

Both of these realities infuriate her, as does the insult of Travis returning again and again to Lisa.

By mid-February financial imperatives force her to concentrate on lining up her next host. She gets busy on LDS link up and starts "dating." A lot. She even considers Gus Searcy for a short while, but she isn't willing to settle anymore for anyone other than a replacement Travis. Rich AND young, and....trusting.

Time is not on her side, unfortunately for her. Travis is still helping her out financially here and there- he pays for her share of the electricity bill at her rental house, for example, but he can't and won't do much more than that, and she can't line up anyone fast enough to make it possible to stay in Mesa much longer.

Then comes March through the first week in April. I'll post the whole enchilada later, the blow by blow, because it is IMO a really pivotal time.
And then, down to the brass tacks ending...

She is by now, aware that she doesn't have a hold on Travis anymore, at least no hope of having a real relationship. She can push him around with sex, and she knows it is his weakness with her.

I am convinced, although she was upset he wasn't taking her to Cancun (and should be punished) was that he has information on her ("you scammed me" conversation). She is broke, destitute anfnd has a new fish on the line within PPL and Mormon circles...Ryan Burns.

If Travis gets the word out, the murderer doesn't have a Plan C. If he tells others about all of her crazy, she suddenly has no more prospects for social or romantic ($) futures. He needed to be silenced. The worst thing he did in her eyes, was to confront her. At this point, she now knows (in a psychopaths delusion) that she no longer has the wool pulled over his eyes with lame excuses and sex. Her prospects for marriage and money were all threatened by Travis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

FWIW... Some have mentioned the possibility she stole ID's. Interestingly enough, the keynote speaker at the mid-March PPL convention in OKC used ID theft as a theme in his speech (about being in the lead to recognize and resolve problems to best make profits. The killer wrote down the address of a related blog - www.stolendata.blogspot.com

She also took notes about available PPL communications tools, with a weblink, that included broadcasting emails, recording conference calls, and sending customized recruiting messages.

Also of interest ...Mark Smith opened a 10 week recruiting competition, top prize $5,000 (for 100 points). One of the rules was contestants were forbidden to buy associate agreements. Anyone caught doing so would be disqualified (and no doubt shamed, if not worse).

FWIW... Some have mentioned the possibility she stole ID's. Interestingly enough, the keynote speaker at the mid-March PPL convention in OKC used ID theft as a theme in his speech (about being in the lead to recognize and resolve problems to best make profits. The killer wrote down the address of a related blog - www.stolendata.blogspot.com

She also took notes about available PPL communications tools, with a weblink, that included broadcasting emails, recording conference calls, and sending customized recruiting messages.

Also of interest ...Mark Smith opened a 10 week recruiting competition, top prize $5,000 (for 100 points). One of the rules was contestants were forbidden to buy associate agreements. Anyone caught doing so would be disqualified (and no doubt shamed, if not worse).

I broached the possibility a while ago about stolen personal information via PPL because someone posted links on PPL and fraud. I went through it all (!!!!) to see how Jodi might have either manipulated the system or ripped off customers.

The most obvious way to rip off customers was already happening: sales people routinely had access to all a potential customer's personal info, including bank accounts and social security numbers.

The other possibility was to pay for someone to start an account. This was a free for all, since sales people had ways to get more $$$ if they did exactly this.

If Jodi handed over new memberships to Travis, you can bet she got them by one of these two routes.

I doubt I can re-find those links.

Travis sent photos of himself (ETA- definitely at least of his privates) to her phone on February 25 or 26th while she was in Las Vegas trying to make him jealous (she skipped out on a pizza dinner promise with T and went to Vegas for several days, staying with Gus).

He asked her for photos of herself she said she couldn't take by herself- the angle was too awkward, but that maybe he would take them for himself when she returned. She was at Gus's house when she sent pics of herself and when TA made his I'm there noises.

The night she did return she told him, was the dirty little school girl outfit "wild fantasy night."(she said she already had spidie underwear and would get the rest on the way there the next day).

Edited details above. I'm skimming through the separate log of just TA and killer texts, which don"t include all their texts and with date/time stamps that are off by 7 hours, iirc, so the chronology a a bit confusing.

Gus aside, and sequence aside, the couple of days in this stretch sound like the most likely time the pics of her could have been taken (though not the one of her in braids), and of him. BTW, she waxed up on her way back from Vegas.

THE photos?

I broached the possibility a while ago about stolen personal information via PPL because someone posted links on PPL and fraud. I went through it all (!!!!) to see how Jodi might have either manipulated the system or ripped off customers.

The most obvious way to rip off customers was already happening: sales people routinely had access to all a potential customer's personal info, including bank accounts and social security numbers.

The other possibility was to pay for someone to start an account. This was a free for all, since sales people had ways to get more $$$ if they did exactly this.

If Jodi handed over new memberships to Travis, you can bet she got them by one of these two routes.

I doubt I can re-find those links.

adding...that blogspot also has many articles about hacking into computers. Hmm.

Travis sent photos of himself, while he was pleasuring himself- to her phone on February 25, while she was in Las Vegas trying to make him jealous (she skipped out on a pizza dinner promise with T and went to Vegas for several days, staying with Gus).

He asked her for photos of herself she said she couldn't take by herself- the angle was too awkward, but that maybe he would take them for himself when she returned. She was at Gus's house when ALL the photos were sent back and forth, and when TA made his I'm there noises.... just saying.

The night she did return was lollipop night (she began that thought) and the dirty little school girl outfit (she said she already had spidie underwear and would get the rest on the way there the next day).

THE photos?

BBM The photos we've seen of Travis sure seem to fit what I have bolded. The angle. Being alone on the bed. No real "posing". And JA's are so blurry that I've always thought she took them of herself.

Where did you find this information??? It sure seems to describe those photos.

Travis sent photos of himself, while he was pleasuring himself- to her phone on February 25, while she was in Las Vegas trying to make him jealous (she skipped out on a pizza dinner promise with T and went to Vegas for several days, staying with Gus).

He asked her for photos of herself she said she couldn't take by herself- the angle was too awkward, but that maybe he would take them for himself when she returned. She was at Gus's house when ALL the photos were sent back and forth, and when TA made his I'm there noises.... just saying.

The night she did return was lollipop night (she began that thought) and the dirty little school girl outfit (she said she already had spidie underwear and would get the rest on the way there the next day).

THE photos?

BBM - THE photos, I don't believe it was TA, the person in those pics was not clean-shaven(yes I went back and looked more closely... :shame:) whether it may have been GS... possible, though I don't recall offhand what his hands look like. Also, if you go back and read her journals on BK's site, Vol.5, Pages 6-11 just don't reflect TA having done that imo.

BBM - THE photos, I don't believe it was TA, the person in those pics was not clean-shaven(yes I went back and looked more closely... :shame:) whether it may have been GS... possible, though I don't recall offhand what his hands look like. Also, if you go back and read her journals on BK's site, Vol.5, Pages 6-11 just don't reflect TA having done that imo.

I'm confused. The umm. ....dic-pic at trial wasn't T, IMO. Is that what you mean? I'm referring to the June 4 pics.

Related to that. She knew what kind of camera Travis bought even before he actually bought it on April 27th or so.

She didn't have any real input into what he bought. Zach did, and TA had already chosen what to buy before she told him not to buy one until we talk!! It's important!!!

Her input was limited to talking warranty. That it would be good buy extra coverage in case his camera got smashed on the floor - like her Olympus, she said. And worth it if he planned on travelling a lot.

Unrelated ...mostly. She had already asked him to go with her to Crater Lake before January 24, 2008.

Inside Jodi Arias’s Prison Hell: ‘No Friends’ & Living Like A ‘Dog’ In A ‘Cage!’

A visitor of Travis Alexander's killer tells all.

http://radaronline.com/videos/jodi-...eo/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

I think he was supposed to play up the daily deluge of fan mail, lots of $$ in commissary, the great food, that's she is doing her "artwork" and how very very busy she is.

Which.......he did mostly. The cage thing and no friends (by choice, natch) notwithstanding. She must be thrilled to have found a conduit at last, IMO.

BBM The photos we've seen of Travis sure seem to fit what I have bolded. The angle. Being alone on the bed. No real "posing". And JA's are so blurry that I've always thought she took them of herself.

Where did you find this information??? It sure seems to describe those photos.

I agree. Or else she walked in on him while he was being autoerotic and she had the camera handy. Maybe he was even having phone sex with another woman and JA caught him at it.

Bottom line:he was enjoying himself, not her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts