Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Jodi Arias’s Prison Hell: ‘No Friends’ & Living Like A ‘Dog’ In A ‘Cage!’

A visitor of Travis Alexander's killer tells all.

http://radaronline.com/videos/jodi-...eo/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Hilarious! Spin!

Listen to these gems:
1)
Y'all know she's required to wear a ponytail with her ears showing, right?
Williams told Radar that Arias has only gained four pounds since she’s been at Perryville and joked, “There is no way anyone should look this good in jail.........She wore her hair in a ponytail each time I saw her "

2)
The fact that JA is in solitary
Williams told Radar that Arias is not socializing with other inmates: “She has no friends. She keeps her distance."

3)
The fact that Jodi is too high risk for a job
“She’s smart. She doesn’t need anything. She is well taken care of but she doesn’t have a [prison] job,” he claimed. “She gets whatever she wants from a commissary.”

Sounds like Jodi is still on non-contact visits and at a most inconvenient time.

Does that mean she's lagging behind where she should be as far as the incentive program?

Hilarious! Spin!

Listen to these gems:
1)
Y'all know she's required to wear a ponytail with her ears showing, right?
Williams told Radar that Arias has only gained four pounds since she’s been at Perryville and joked, “There is no way anyone should look this good in jail.........She wore her hair in a ponytail each time I saw her "

2)
The fact that JA is in solitary
Williams told Radar that Arias is not socializing with other inmates: “She has no friends. She keeps her distance."

3)
The fact that Jodi is too high risk for a job
“She’s smart. She doesn’t need anything. She is well taken care of but she doesn’t have a [prison] job,” he claimed. “She gets whatever she wants from a commissary.”

Her solitary life reminds me of a retirement joke I heard and LMAO

-What do you do all week post-retirement?
Monday to Friday, nothing
Saturday and Sunday, I rest.

A stealth supporter of the butcheress, .. David Allen, from Nebraska lost his battle with cancer. May he RIP. He supported her and attended some of the trial. I remember him having his pic taken with the Sue and Sandy outside the courthouse. He wasn't into the back and forth BS between some groups, he video chatted with her when she was in jail.

Does anyone recall off the top of their head (or I can check KN book) that a man from Nebraska had a room waiting for her when she is released? Hell, maybe I dreamt it I don't know. Dammit, my friend still has my book.. LOL. Found it, but he (Nurmi) thought he was from MO. So I could be the one who is mistaken.

Snipped from KN book

"I remember one such "suitor" who sounded like he was in his
sixties, an age that does not sound so old to me now that I am
approaching fifty but certainly he was much older than Ms. Arias and he
was so thrilled that she called. If I recall correctly he lived in
Missouri and worked on a farm. He would tell Ms. Arias about what he was
doing on the farm. This man would tell her how he had a room for her once
she got out of jail, that sort of thing
. It was so obvious what this guy
was up to, he had a sexual interest in Ms. Arias and she knew it. To
capitalize on this situation Ms. Arias would feign interest in what he
was saying and without fail he would eventually ask Ms. Arias if she
needed anything and she would pretend that she was okay and that she did
not need anything. Then he would ask a little bit more until it got to
the point where Ms. Arias was practically doing him a favor by allowing
him to send her money or send her a specific book. In this regard, she
was amazing.

Sounds like Jodi is still on non-contact visits and at a most inconvenient time.

Does that mean she's lagging behind where she should be as far as the incentive program?
It sure looks that way. From what I understand, Marissa Devault started a prison job within 6 months of her sentencing. Arias started her sentence 9 months ago and her status appears to be the same as when she started.

Finally found the pic I posted about.

12549058_1660082794258267_575877049481863452_n.jpg

Oh, and I found a post where Val had mentioned him with this pic, so we had discussed him on WS.

untitled.png

Her solitary life reminds me of a retirement joke I heard and LMAO

-What do you do all week post-retirement?
Monday to Friday, nothing
Saturday and Sunday, I rest.

Lets amend that to read:

What does JA do all week post-conviction?
Monday to Friday, nothing but seethe.
Saturday and Sunday, she stews.

Honestly, I can't imagine her doing anything but seethe and furiously think, think, think in her teeny-tiny cell as she comes up with scheme after scheme to get . . . whatever is currently on her very short-term list. She's not very successful at long-term thinking. She sets wildly unrealistic goals (marry a dream-ticket; get exonerated; be declared a saint) and makes "plans" to achieve them. Being a narcissist, however, she believes her schemes are super-duper intelligent and will outsmart everyone. But again, as a narcissist, she never learns because the failure of each of her schemes is, according to her, always the fault of others or the system. For such a self-proclaimed spiritual person, she sure doesn't like to accept individual responsibility.

I'm confused. The umm. ....dic-pic at trial wasn't T, IMO. Is that what you mean? I'm referring to the June 4 pics.

Related to that. She knew what kind of camera Travis bought even before he actually bought it on April 27th or so.

She didn't have any real input into what he bought. Zach did, and TA had already chosen what to buy before she told him not to buy one until we talk!! It's important!!!

Her input was limited to talking warranty. That it would be good buy extra coverage in case his camera got smashed on the floor - like her Olympus, she said. And worth it if he planned on travelling a lot.

Unrelated ...mostly. She had already asked him to go with her to Crater Lake before January 24, 2008.

I'm wondering just how close her relationship with Zach was... she had demanded Zach's phone number Feb.28, 2008 according to the texts on BK's site. Perhaps she had had Zach's permission to use his camera(I'm sure she could have thought of some excuse.. also maybe Zach had been her photographer while the cat was away, she did have a history of using roommates to suit her purposes) and may have had much more influence on Zach's advice to TA re the new camera than either will now admit to?

Inside Jodi Arias’s Prison Hell: ‘No Friends’ & Living Like A ‘Dog’ In A ‘Cage!’

A visitor of Travis Alexander's killer tells all.

http://radaronline.com/videos/jodi-...eo/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Kind of silly that she can enjoy her time with 'drawing,' living off of other people's money, 'dine' on a fajita or whatever... I mean, has the restitution been paid? It was $30,000. Tsk tsk, I was all for the Alexanders getting $100,000.

I hear you. I go places like that on my phone, not my precious new laptop. :)

Ahh, you got it! How is it, much* faster?? Are you sleuthing in and out of tabs with a fierceness previously only dreamt of? :rockon:

This has been fascinating to follow.
Each day I'm eager to see what Hope4more has for us, and when
she asks for something obscure, one of you raises a finger, says, "I've got that.",
whipping out the exact bit of research needed.
Jugglers, tossing and catching, while we watch the patterns appear.
WooT! I love that.

Thanks, so much, to everyone,
pocketaccent, Val1, Rickshaw, Caylee,
past and present,
anyone who has contributed to shedding light on the infinite minutia of her depravity.

I'd be no help at all, so I'll just follow along.

Oh.... I once worked with a Rick Shaw, for six months, or so.
Handsome devil.
Took me 5 months to realize his name was a tad Punny, and maybe I should write it down with a puncil.
Took me another month to realize he was unwillingly bald, owning just a ring of hair from ear to ear.
He always wore a snappy hat to work, golden waves falling just to his collar.
It was a minor mind-shock, when he removed it once.
Me ~ "Wha?"

Happy trails, all!

Kind of silly that she can enjoy her time with 'drawing,' living off of other people's money, 'dine' on a fajita or whatever... I mean, has the restitution been paid? It was $30,000. Tsk tsk, I was all for the Alexanders getting $100,000.

I don't believe she's allowed unlimited drawing supplies, and I believe it is black pencil only, no colors, paints... The "Fajita" was probably Christmas dinner. While the majority of real people in the US are having feasts of some kind, Jodi's enjoying her once-a-year fajita. [Dang, if I didn't turn that into a very rude word by mistake, just by mis-typing one letter.] Maybe she got Jello pudding as a celebratory dessert?

I am dipping into the thread on Jodi's journal all over again, back to 2014. Now some of the stuff we have in there shows up in a whole new light. It also reinforces the themes we have going here.

Posted this in wrong thread- journals. Sorry. Reposting here.

(Got side-tracked from March timeline, lol).

June 4 story on direct. (David Lohr video, Day 19)

He guilted me about going there during June 2 AM call. I decided to go, was leaving Pasadena and driving onto the freeway when I called Travis between 8-10pm. It takes 6 hours to drive Mesa. He told me he would wait up.

It was still dark when I arrived. (Looks worried when he asks- did you go to his house?) Parked in middle of driveway. Didn’t pay attention to know if other cars were parked there.

It was that time of night so I did like I always did, went through side gate into the backyard, through the garage into the laundry room into the house. Why the side? At night I always went that way because he kept the door locked at night. (Enrique: it was weird to come home and find the front door locked because he never locked it. Killer to Flores- he never locked his door because of the law of attraction).

I had a key, but after moving back to Yreka I took it off my keyring. Didn’t knock on front door because I never did, it especially when I was expected. It was easier to just go inside.

Luggage. I had- a backpack, carry on size luggage, my laptop (it reappears, I guess) my purse. And did you bring these items with you or leave them in car?

I think….he came outside to get them for me, or I just went inside. (1:43)

Nurmi- WHAT WAS THAT???

She says very quickly- I just went inside. (wouldn’t match timeline about watching videos?)

I went to his office, the light was on, assumed he was in there. Peeked inside. He was on his laptop with his back to me. Watching music videos -or something -on YouTube (Lohr, day 19, 1:45).

Did he see you initially? No. With Naps. I thought he looked cute sitting there watching really dumb videos so I just stood in the doorway for a minute. Naps was laying down so didn’t notice for me for about a minute.

To the best of my recollection the video he was watching had people with boxes on their heads or tin foil on their bodies or just on their heads.

Travis came over to doorway where I was. What did he say? “Maybe he greets me.”

After a prompt from Nurmi: I remember more what he did. A smile and a kiss. Definitely a romantic kiss. Maybe sexual, definitely sensual and warm, his body language…pulling me in.

He wanted to show me a few more videos, so we watched those, then went into his living room because he wanted to show me his brand new punching bag.

Nurmi says let’s go back a minute, these videos you watched, were they similar or something different? Answer- Similar I guess, I don’t really remember.

Nurmi goes back to the punching bag, which was “It was on the tile floor, in living room, near kitchen.”

(Start the clock for 12-13 minutes between finishing watching the last video and the next activity on his computer).

Travis punches it, repeatedly, showing off. Something in back of her mind…but he was being very nice. Was apprehensive, but he was in a good mood so I brushed it off.

We went into kitchen. Got a glass of water. Wanted to get some sleep. He was disappointed, but not in a bad mood. Implied he wanted to have sex. I just wanted to go to sleep. He got my luggage before I went to sleep. We slept together in his room.
(To Flores- usually I hung around on the couch downstairs, but he had furniture up on it because he was going to/had cleaned downstairs tile floor).

What time did you go to sleep? 5-5:30, it was just starting to get light out. (Incoming text from Brooke-5:53am)

Roommates- I asked when we were up in his bedroom if they were home, an indication of how loud we could be. Someone else was there, but I don’t think all his roommates were home. (Thought she just wanted to go to sleep? Guessing she asked, but not at this point and not for that reason).

She woke up first. Around 12-12:30. I laid there awake, maybe I went to the bathroom. I waited for 20-30 minutes before he got up, around 1pm. (text from Maria 6:55am, text from Chris Hughes 10:51am).

Ongoing text sent to Chris Hughes, 12:13pm. Not by Travis, according to this account, as he was still asleep.
We both got up at that point.

We had sex when he woke up. Well, not right away. First he brushed his teeth, that kind of thing. Yes, I expected to have sex. It was our thing at the time. I wasn’t sleeping with anyone else, hadn’t been with anyone else in the past 2 years. It was just something I was used to. (Day 19, 1:60)

Questions---AFTER she changed her story and said she was there, etc., why would she lie about whether or not he was expecting her? Welcome guest versus obsessed stalker? OK.

But- why as a welcomed guest would she need to keep changing her story about when she arrived? From 3, to 4, to 4:30, to sometime between 4-4:30? To fit into the computer activity timeline? Why? Especially since she says they didn’t actually go to bed until 5-5:30AM?

She started to lie about when her luggage was brought in, but Nurmi caught that one in time and she moved the time until later on. Because of the video timeline or for another reason?

IMO no luggage of hers was ever brought in, except for her laptop. Why would she need a backpack and a suitcase if she was supposed to be there for just a few hours? Why was it important to the DT that the luggage be in the house, in his bedroom?

The 12-13 minute gap between end of videos and the next computer activity. They walk out of his office, go to the living room, he shows off on his punching bag- she says he hits it repeatedly, they go into the kitchen, he gets her a glass of water, talk long enough for him to say he wants sex and for her to say she just wants to go to sleep. All in 12-13 minutes? Before he goes back to his computer?

But, she also says they go to sleep together, between 5-5:30, after he’s brought her luggage in. So, she goes upstairs to his bedroom, he returns to his computer to look into how to surf the web by proxy, checks his gmail, looks at his website, goes out to get her luggage for her, takes it upstairs and she’s waited up for him so they can not have sex but just go to sleep together by 5-5:30?

Why in their timeline does Travis always wake up around 1pm, when the text record shows an outgoing text message to Chris Hughes at 12:13pm? What specific lie or part of their lie-story was important enough to insist on that 1pm wakeup, even in the face of conflicting evidence?

Broke in Mesa. Parents spent several thousands of dollars getting her back to Yreka. She didn't have a job in Yreka for ALL of April, and didn't begin to work in May until the 24th or 25th, part-time at a dive restaurant.

Where did she get $800 to put in the bank on June 2? And was her car rental of $200 plus separate, or did her June 2 deposits cover the rental?

Ahh, you got it! How is it, much* faster?? Are you sleuthing in and out of tabs with a fierceness previously only dreamt of? :rockon:

Ummm. What's a tab? :D. What's awesome is having a screen that's larger than 2" high and only several more longer sideways, and being able to cut and paste and to type longer than 3 sentences without what've typed disappearing up screen.

It's swell! Thanks for asking. :)

Posted this in wrong thread- journals. Sorry. Reposting here.

(Got side-tracked from March timeline, lol).

June 4 story on direct. (David Lohr video, Day 19)

He guilted me about going there during June 2 AM call. I decided to go, was leaving Pasadena and driving onto the freeway when I called Travis between 8-10pm. It takes 6 hours to drive Mesa. He told me he would wait up.

It was still dark when I arrived. (Looks worried when he asks- did you go to his house?) Parked in middle of driveway. Didn’t pay attention to know if other cars were parked there.

It was that time of night so I did like I always did, went through side gate into the backyard, through the garage into the laundry room into the house. Why the side? At night I always went that way because he kept the door locked at night. (Enrique: it was weird to come home and find the front door locked because he never locked it. Killer to Flores- he never locked his door because of the law of attraction).

I had a key, but after moving back to Yreka I took it off my keyring. Didn’t knock on front door because I never did, it especially when I was expected. It was easier to just go inside.

Luggage. I had- a backpack, carry on size luggage, my laptop (it reappears, I guess) my purse. And did you bring these items with you or leave them in car?

I think….he came outside to get them for me, or I just went inside. (1:43)

Nurmi- WHAT WAS THAT???

She says very quickly- I just went inside. (wouldn’t match timeline about watching videos?)

I went to his office, the light was on, assumed he was in there. Peeked inside. He was on his laptop with his back to me. Watching music videos -or something -on YouTube (Lohr, day 19, 1:45).

Did he see you initially? No. With Naps. I thought he looked cute sitting there watching really dumb videos so I just stood in the doorway for a minute. Naps was laying down so didn’t notice for me for about a minute.

To the best of my recollection the video he was watching had people with boxes on their heads or tin foil on their bodies or just on their heads.

Travis came over to doorway where I was. What did he say? “Maybe he greets me.”

After a prompt from Nurmi: I remember more what he did. A smile and a kiss. Definitely a romantic kiss. Maybe sexual, definitely sensual and warm, his body language…pulling me in.

He wanted to show me a few more videos, so we watched those, then went into his living room because he wanted to show me his brand new punching bag.

Nurmi says let’s go back a minute, these videos you watched, were they similar or something different? Answer- Similar I guess, I don’t really remember.

Nurmi goes back to the punching bag, which was “It was on the tile floor, in living room, near kitchen.”

(Start the clock for 12-13 minutes between finishing watching the last video and the next activity on his computer).

Travis punches it, repeatedly, showing off. Something in back of her mind…but he was being very nice. Was apprehensive, but he was in a good mood so I brushed it off.

We went into kitchen. Got a glass of water. Wanted to get some sleep. He was disappointed, but not in a bad mood. Implied he wanted to have sex. I just wanted to go to sleep. He got my luggage before I went to sleep. We slept together in his room.
(To Flores- usually I hung around on the couch downstairs, but he had furniture up on it because he was going to/had cleaned downstairs tile floor).

What time did you go to sleep? 5-5:30, it was just starting to get light out. (Incoming text from Brooke-5:53am)

Roommates- I asked when we were up in his bedroom if they were home, an indication of how loud we could be. Someone else was there, but I don’t think all his roommates were home. (Thought she just wanted to go to sleep? Guessing she asked, but not at this point and not for that reason).

She woke up first. Around 12-12:30. I laid there awake, maybe I went to the bathroom. I waited for 20-30 minutes before he got up, around 1pm. (text from Maria 6:55am, text from Chris Hughes 10:51am).

Ongoing text sent to Chris Hughes, 12:13pm. Not by Travis, according to this account, as he was still asleep.
We both got up at that point.

We had sex when he woke up. Well, not right away. First he brushed his teeth, that kind of thing. Yes, I expected to have sex. It was our thing at the time. I wasn’t sleeping with anyone else, hadn’t been with anyone else in the past 2 years. It was just something I was used to. (Day 19, 1:60)

Questions---AFTER she changed her story and said she was there, etc., why would she lie about whether or not he was expecting her? Welcome guest versus obsessed stalker? OK.

But- why as a welcomed guest would she need to keep changing her story about when she arrived? From 3, to 4, to 4:30, to sometime between 4-4:30? To fit into the computer activity timeline? Why? Especially since she says they didn’t actually go to bed until 5-5:30AM?

She started to lie about when her luggage was brought in, but Nurmi caught that one in time and she moved the time until later on. Because of the video timeline or for another reason?

IMO no luggage of hers was ever brought in, except for her laptop. Why would she need a backpack and a suitcase if she was supposed to be there for just a few hours? Why was it important to the DT that the luggage be in the house, in his bedroom?

The 12-13 minute gap between end of videos and the next computer activity. They walk out of his office, go to the living room, he shows off on his punching bag- she says he hits it repeatedly, they go into the kitchen, he gets her a glass of water, talk long enough for him to say he wants sex and for her to say she just wants to go to sleep. All in 12-13 minutes? Before he goes back to his computer?

But, she also says they go to sleep together, between 5-5:30, after he’s brought her luggage in. So, she goes upstairs to his bedroom, he returns to his computer to look into how to surf the web by proxy, checks his gmail, looks at his website, goes out to get her luggage for her, takes it upstairs and she’s waited up for him so they can not have sex but just go to sleep together by 5-5:30?

Why in their timeline does Travis always wake up around 1pm, when the text record shows an outgoing text message to Chris Hughes at 12:13pm? What specific lie or part of their lie-story was important enough to insist on that 1pm wakeup, even in the face of conflicting evidence?

Really good questions for all of us to ponder.

And just to make your awesome narration even more accurate:

The last of the videos watched was at 4:15:13.
That video duration is 2:49.

Assuming they watched the entirety of that video, and the next computer activity is at 4:24:00, free web proxy;

4:15:13 am + 2:49 = 4:18:02 am
4:24:00 am - 4:18:02 am = 5 min, 58 sec.

So the gap between end of videos and the next computer activity is only 6 minutes. Makes even more impossible for all those things you listed to have happened.

Can someone remind me why Arias went to Pasadena on June 3, 2008? We know she went there, right? But the only reason she went there is because it's on the route to Mesa? It's how you get to Mesa from Monterey. But she gave some other excuse to go there to cover for the premeditation?

Can someone remind me why Arias went to Pasadena on June 3, 2008? We know she went there, right? But the only reason she went there is because it's on the route to Mesa? It's how you get to Mesa from Monterey. But she gave some other excuse to go there to cover for the premeditation?

According to her lies, someone (I think Daryl's sister?) who lived in Pasadena just had a baby and JA wanted to take pictures of the newborn. The new mother never returned her soliciting call.

She also offered another lying excuse for her being there. Go go see John Dixon in San Diego. It's about 3 hour drive from Pasadena to San Diego, one way.

BTW, Gus' kids live in Pasadena area. Pasadena is where she met him to receive her 1st Helio from Gus on her way to Yreka from Mesa in early April. Gus magically found out her Motorola drank her hot chocolate while she slept in the Uhaul truck, so he was ready with the new phone by the time she got to Pasadena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni