Separating FACT from fiction

listen from 01:22 to 01:25..
just the 'what did you do' ..'I'm sorry' part..
certainly you can hear that, no?
i haven't edited the file..fyi

again > I < hear:
baby, what did you find, what did you do?
followed by
i'm sorry
i've always said that never changed my mind.

The tape is garbage IMO. I have seen too many version to believe any of them.
I have been watching a lot of cases that relied on garbled speak on tapes only years later to have them proven to be frauds, distorted or mistranscribed. There are many cases where people swear they hear something and it just isn't there.
The biggest thing that bothers me about this case is all the bumbling and mishandling of evidence from the first moment the police were called. I just watched a new show on this case and there are so many theories now it has become a circus. I just want whoever killed her to be caught and punished. I hope it happens soon

If someone here more knowledgeable than I would speak up for the authenticity of the patsy911-FFJ.mp3 tape, that would be nice.
that file has been up there a long time, certainly if it were an innacurate copy it would have been removed?
I've never heard any distinction of this copy of the 911 call to be errant..?

I think it's worth discussion, and not to be thrown aside, i think it's evidential (is that a proper word?) - there IS a background conversation. period.
With the voice of Patsy and the voice of a young boy. Who is it? I don't know. Do you? Is it improper to discuss this case and the evidence if it includes a youngster? I don't know.
Do you? I've always heard that Patsy's son could not have been prosecuted blah blah no matter what. Okay. But how do you remove someone who MAY BE there from the evidence?

I think it's an outright lie that there is no conversation, there is, to MY ears. To my own ears, personally, it sounds like Patsy asking SOMEONE whom she called 'Baby' what they found and what they did, and the response that I hear to those two questions from Patsy to THIS PERSON is "I'm sorry." I don't hear anything after the 911 operator says Patsy for the 4th time but 'baby what did you find what did you do i'm sorry.. i cannot unhear it. it's there to me. it's a conversation, at 5:52 am in the morning..

Mickey, Rebeccah Zahau's case proves that it is still applies...

Someone on here mentioned I might be related or close to this case. Not true at all! Just reading what I saw on the news and their televised interviews. Nothing sinister about these people whatsoever. The problem here, IMO, is this was not investigated right away. Is it no wonder all they pointed at were the Ramseys.

Mickey2942,
Money can buy you out of most anything in our judicial system. This used to be more the case then it is today, but it still applies.

Believe me, I know that. The theory of "playing doctor", that got out of control, doesn't surprise me in the least. And, in a way, I believe that someone had told PR, that BR was molesting JBR, and if she didn't stop it, she would be held responsible for BR's behavior.

That is probably why the coverup had to be in place. It really had little to do with BR, and more about PR. BR would have not been charged with murder, they would have had a bunch of shrinks, and had him put in therapy for years, (probably not a bad idea). But, the knowledge that someone had, that JBR was being abused by BR, and PR never did anything about it, puts culpability directly on PR. PR could have been charged.

Interesting. I was always with the assumption that PDI. Or she was covering up for someone. She wasn't a very good liar, I don't know why she ever agreed to be on "The Larry King Show". She was high on meds, and brittle as a piece of ice. It came across as absolutely fake. INMO. Not unlike the recent fiasco with the interview with Prince Andrew.

Ironically, if the family had just copped to the story, it probably would have barely been a blip outside of Boulder. It was the sensationalism of a possible perpetrator in the community that had people unsettled. And the overt sexualization of a child, with the photos from pagents, which are a cultural thing, rich folks...

Q. (By Mr. Levin) Mr. Ramsey, it is our belief based on forensic evidence that there are hairs that are associated, that the source is the collared black shirt that you sent us that are found in your daughter's underpants, and I wondered if you --

A. [Expletive]. I don't believe that. I don't buy it. If you are trying to disgrace my relationship with my daughter --

Q. Mr. Ramsey, I am not trying to disgrace --

A. Well, I don't believe it. I think you are. That's disgusting.

Q. (By Mr. Levin) Mr. Ramsey, it is our belief based on forensic evidence that there are hairs that are associated, that the source is the collared black shirt that you sent us that are found in your daughter's underpants, and I wondered if you --

A. [Expletive]. I don't believe that. I don't buy it. If you are trying to disgrace my relationship with my daughter --

Q. Mr. Ramsey, I am not trying to disgrace --

A. Well, I don't believe it. I think you are. That's disgusting.

Swirlz,
I’m a bit confused. Are you meaning to say that hair from JR shirt was found in JB underpants or simply the fact that JR was disgraced by the insinuation?

Believe me, I know that. The theory of "playing doctor", that got out of control, doesn't surprise me in the least. And, in a way, I believe that someone had told PR, that BR was molesting JBR, and if she didn't stop it, she would be held responsible for BR's behavior.

That is probably why the coverup had to be in place. It really had little to do with BR, and more about PR. BR would have not been charged with murder, they would have had a bunch of shrinks, and had him put in therapy for years, (probably not a bad idea). But, the knowledge that someone had, that JBR was being abused by BR, and PR never did anything about it, puts culpability directly on PR. PR could have been charged.

Interesting. I was always with the assumption that PDI. Or she was covering up for someone. She wasn't a very good liar, I don't know why she ever agreed to be on "The Larry King Show". She was high on meds, and brittle as a piece of ice. It came across as absolutely fake. INMO. Not unlike the recent fiasco with the interview with Prince Andrew.

Ironically, if the family had just copped to the story, it probably would have barely been a blip outside of Boulder. It was the sensationalism of a possible perpetrator in the community that had people unsettled. And the overt sexualization of a child, with the photos from pagents, which are a cultural thing, rich folks...

Mickey2942,
Perhaps this had something to do with why both children were seeing therapists; since they were never told the cause of PR illness (as they claimed).
PR was known for her dramatic flair. I mean we can listen to the 911 tape to witness that for ourselves. Especially after Kim Archeletta’s statement about listening to PR after she thought she hung up the phone.
Yes, the dysfunction in that family was obviously at an all time high, to say the least!
I realize this is a terrible thing to say and in doing so please understand it is not a wish but .... had JB lived she would have had a lot of things to overcome. She obviously was having a hard enough time dealing with it all at 6. Children don’t understand what is really happening to them and the repercussions. Poor child! Nobody deserves to be abused, molested, and murdered (Christmas day). More then sad, more then tragic! Unfortunately justice will never be served in this case? BR was to young (by a mere month), PR is no longer alive and JR has fiber evidence in her underpants linking him to the crime as far as we know. He got away with that then; nothing has changed. His money talks louder then his actions.

Swirlz,
I’m a bit confused. Are you meaning to say that hair from JR shirt was found in JB underpants or simply the fact that JR was disgraced by the insinuation?
For pete's sake, when you wash clothes together this happens ALL the time. I wash my hands of this thread. (shaking my head)

kay, no I didn't do the wash.

I am not a walking encyclopedia about the case but there is a quote from this article: WENDY MURPHY: AND JUSTICE FOR SOME: The district attorney should apologize to JonBenet, not to her parents

Wendy Murphy, July 19, 2008 - Star Patriot Ledger

Police told John Ramsey they found black wool sweater fibers inside the underpants JonBenet was wearing when her body was found, fibers that matched the Israeli wool sweater John was wearing on the night in question. Ramsey had no explanation for how the fibers could have gotten there, so he just yelled and filibustered – a common tactic when the suspect doesn’t want to, or can’t, answer a particular question. If the facts were different, he might have said the sweater fibers got there through laundering. But the sweater was never washed – it was wool – and the underpants were three sizes too big and had never been worn before.

For pete's sake, when you wash clothes together this happens ALL the time. I wash my hands of this thread. (shaking my head)
kay74,
It has always been my understanding that is was fibers from JR’s sweater found in JB underwear; not hair. That was my real question.

Fact: Jon Benet had pineapple in her stomach and there was a bowl of pineapple on the kitchen table. This might be an important clue.

Fact: Her brother, Burke, had hit her in the face with a golf club sometime in the months preceding her death. It caused an injury serious enough to have to be taken for medical care. The family said it was an accident, but we really don't know. It doesn't seem like Burke would have killed her, but who knows?

There is no evidence to suggest anyone hated JBR.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back