Found Deceased Shana Alison DiMambro Last Seen 7/19/22- 7 AM in Her Home,100 block Mitchell Street, Spring Branch

I don't mean any disrespect towards CA Shana's husband. But let's face it, he's going to have to be vetted/cleared by LE <modsnip> . We've seen too many cases start out this way and end predictably with homicide. I am NOT saying this is what happened in this case, just giving the circumstances a side-eye.

I guess my biggest two questions are: we have a clothing description, who last saw Shana? <modsnip>
"On social media, deputies said DiMambro was last seen wearing a white v-neck, pink shorts and black flip flops." from; 'Please come home': Husband of missing Spring Branch woman begs for her return

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean any disrespect towards CA Shana's husband. But let's face it, he's going to have to be vetted/cleared by LE <modsnip>. We've seen too many cases start out this way and end predictably with homicide. I am NOT saying this is what happened in this case, just giving the circumstances a side-eye.

I guess my biggest two questions are: we have a clothing description, <modsnip>

<modsnip> Also, I get the impression that Shana would NOT go away and leave that sweet dog. This is a small rv park, mobile park, or campground -- whatever you want to call it. People are parked close together here. Did anyone see or hear anything the night before?

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Now, here's another video, if you scroll down to the second video, where CA is being interviewed. You can't hear the reporter's questions very well, but his responses are clear. He makes the statement [at 0:14 of video] that their dog would "go nuts" if someone came to their RV.

If Shana wanted to self-harm and left on foot instead of getting in her car. Do you think she would walk on surface roads, or would she choose to walk out behind the park, where it looks like no one would be around?

Last edited:
I feel like if it was a self harm situation, she would have been found by now. She took nothing with her so it seems it would have been a rather immediate action.

<modsnip>

shades of Leanne ...
I think So too. How long did It take to find her body? I cant Remember. I helped With the searches. She ended up being found by someone checking their property (but not necessarily for her IIRC). It didn’t come out until after she was found that the family suspected her to be suicidal. They didn’t share that because they were afraid no one would search for her (again IiRC). Sorry if that’s wrong but that’s how I remember It happening

<modsnip>

Any surveillance cameras in the mobile home park? The area seems heavily wooded based on Google sat... not really seeing any bodies of water nearby.

If I were to walk away and end things, I'd probably at least take my cigarettes with me - but that's just me.

Some darkness with her past? What exactly does he mean? Because for me it sounds like a very poetic way to say they had an argument about her past, I might be wrong though.
I realize my point here is sort of out of context with what your saying, but "darkness with her past." Could it be that she was having trouble understanding or putting together some things from her past and it wasn't an argument they had but her husband was concerned about the depression it caused. Depression can be caused by a wide range of circumstances. I just find it alarming that her husband says that he's not convinced she left on her own. He is very worried. So an argument IDK.

If Shana wanted to self-harm and left on foot instead of getting in her car. Do you think she would walk on surface roads, or would she choose to walk out behind the park, where it looks like no one would be around?
IIDK, maybe they searched that area already, that's one of the reasons why its puzzling?

In my mind I'm trying to figure out what made her husband concerned that something was not right when he came home for lunch. I don't think the fact that she wasn't home on his lunch break made him concerned (?) I believe it was that she left her cellphone behind. Because say she went to a neighbor's for a short visit she would take it with her. And he noticed her cigarettes left behind. I suppose the dog could stay home if she left for a short time. But now of course we know she hasn't returned but I was thinking initially, because afterall it was lunchbreak and he had to get back to work. People don't leave without their cellphones.

Last edited:
In my mind I'm trying to figure out what made her husband concerned that something was not right when he came home for lunch. I don't think the fact that she wasn't home on his lunch break made him concerned (?)
That's actually a very good question. I'd like to know if Shana communicated with her husband by phone that day. Because there is no mention of that. Any text messages from him, like "Babe, I'm coming for lunch", or anything...?

I am not Shana's husband, obviously, but an empty RV with cigs and phone left behind would make me think their owner is nearby, like in the laundry for instance. So what made him so alarmed?

I believe it was that she left her cellphone behind. Because say she went to a neighbor's for a short visit she would take it with her. And he noticed her cigarettes left behind. I suppose the dog could stay home if she left for a short time. But now of course we know she hasn't returned but I was thinking initially, because afterall it was lunchbreak and he had to get back to work. People don't leave without their cellphones.
Actually I know a lot of people, Shana's age and older, who notoriously leave their phones at home. No smoker known to me though, leaves for more than ten minutes without taking their cigs.

That's actually a very good question. I'd like to know if Shana communicated with her husband by phone that day. Because there is no mention of that. Any text messages from him, like "Babe, I'm coming for lunch", or anything...?

I am not Shana's husband, obviously, but an empty RV with cigs and phone left behind would make me think their owner is nearby, like in the laundry for instance. So what made him so alarmed?

Actually I know a lot of people, Shana's age and older, who notoriously leave their phones at home. No smoker known to me though, leaves for more than ten minutes without taking their cigs.

Frequently leave home without my cell phone (did it yesterday and if I didn't have my tickets in my apple wallet and wanted to go a different route and needed GPS I would have went to the amusement park without it) and usually say who cares and go on about my day.... If I forget my cigs I'm going back for them especially now that they are ridiculously expensive.

Does Shana have a job/work from home in the RV or is she not employed? I'm guessing not employed or at least not working that day as we haven't heard about a job saying she did not log on or go to work that day?

I noticed on the RV website someone posted upthread that the home page states it's for "working and retired adults" which makes me think they may have a lot of retired folks living there. Also the RV lifestyle often appeals to people who are retired. Retired would maybe mean home during the day, so hopefully someone in that RV community saw her that day or heard something if something nefarious did happen. I wonder if they've had any run-ins with nearby residents or had a beef with anyone else who lived there?

Although he didn't find her in the laundry room, I wonder if there was any evidence she had been to the laundry room that day and possibly ran into someone there. I could see leaving cigarettes, phone, etc in the RV if I was just going to throw in a load of wash, for instance.

I'm Vince, I live here in Spring Branch just a few minutes from the RV park Shana lives in. I came to this forum while trying to uncover any hidden details. So often it's the miniscule details that give up the truth. Where she lives is no more "rural" than anywhere else out here. The RV park is situated right next to a heartline highway that cuts through several towns and cities, and the area just outside the park is very busy. <modsnip>

DJ Seeger is organizing a public search tonight near the only Walmart in Spring Branch, off Singing Oaks. Seeger plans to gather a group at 7 p.m

This isn't the first search Seeger has organized since her disappearance. He held his first one last Sunday, where dozens joined him to find DiMambro. The Spring Branch native said her husband Chris Antos joined along.

"He cried for a little bit then he jumped in and tried to help the best he could. He was just helping us scan the ground looking for anything and we were asking him a lot questions about her during the entire time," said Seeger.

Seeger first learned about the missing woman after the sheriff's office posted about the case online. He realized she vanished near the area and around the same time where his company was establishing a water system last Tuesday along SH-46.

"We jumped in thinking maybe our truck dash cameras caught something but we didn't get anything from it," he said.

Later, he found the Facebook group Shana DiMambro Missing and read people were interested in hosting a search. Seeger said he's also been in touch with DiMambro's family.

"I thought well as a company, we got the GIS maps to set up a grid to organize people, so we put a post out and brought people together," said Seeger.

"I'm always looking for ways to serve. I served for seven years at the Crisis Center of Comal County as a volunteer for sexual assault and domestic violence. Any time I hear of an exploitation or a missing person or an abused victim or something, it's always something I want to jump in and see if there is anything I can offer to help," he said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back