Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to her facebook, she spent 6 weeks with her parents in North Carolina with her two daughters and returned home around August 7th. Shannan is also around 15 weeks pregnant (announced on facebook in June). Her husband was not with them on that trip. She is a MLM rep for Thrive and travels often for conventions.
https://www.facebook.com/ShanannWatts

I grew up in Colorado close to where they live so this caught my eye.

She is a close friend of my friend. Everything was left at home. Cell phone, epi pen, car seats, purse, everything. I'm hoping they turn up safely and soon.

The possibility of an intruder coming in, taking a pregnant woman and two kids out of the house and leaving no sign of anything amiss, is low, right?

I'm really hoping she decided to take off and left everything behind maybe to throw off the scent so to speak. Maybe she ordered an uber and is safely at a hotel or a friend's.

Madeline Jones did the very same thing last year, leaving everything behind and stealing her son with the help of her parents, fleeing from AZ to CA.

No car seat, car, phone, ID, nothing.

Her poor ex was actually blamed and suspected of murder by the public and her criminal conspirator parents before she was found months later.

PD Facebook post:

Town of Frederick, CO

Missing Persons - Be On the Lookout
On August 13, 2018, the Frederick Police Department was notified of 3 missing persons. Shanann Watts 34 years old, and her two daughters that are 3 and 4 years old are missing as well. Shanann is also 15 weeks pregnant. There is no vehicle associated at this time.
If you have any information regarding this case, Please contact Det. Dave Baumhover at 303-652-4222 or dbaumhover@frederickco.gov , or the Frederick Police Department at 720-382-5700 with any information regarding this BOLO.

upload_2018-8-14_20-31-30.jpegupload_2018-8-14_20-31-49.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member