Moonwalker9

Reaction score
Missing Person Case
Shawna Michelle Chavez – The Charley Project

Shawna Michelle Chavez
  • shawna_michelle_chavez_1.jpg
  • shawna_michelle_chavez_2.jpg
  • shawna_michelle_chavez_3.jpg
Shawna, circa 1994; Age-progression to age 21 (circa 1999)

• Missing Since06/07/1994
  • Missing FromTrinity, Texas
  • ClassificationEndangered Runaway
  • Date of Birth08/16/1977 (41)
  • Age15 years old
  • Height and Weight5'7, 150 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsBiracial (Caucasian/Hispanic) female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Shawna has a name tattooed on her shoulder.
Details of Disappearance
Shawna left her residence in Sweet Home, Oregon in 1994 and traveled to Trinity, Texas with friends. She decided she wanted to go back home, called her grandmother and said she would hitchhike there and would arrive in a few days.

Shawna never made it back to Oregon. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Uncerain where exactly she went missing, nameus sais last seen at her home in Oregon and websleuths sais missing from Texas, they alsosay she was 15 not 22. With diffrent states and diffrent juridictions thiscase is like looking for a neel in a haystack. Let's assume she hitchhiked and was met with foul pkay she could be anywhere between Oregon and Texas, my own guess is to start looking for Jane Does in between theese states. Perhaps she was found ages ago. If a trcuker killed her I doubt he would spend much time to dispose of her since they don't have any connection. However, who did she meet at Texas, perhaps she arrived but never made it out of that state? these friends should perhaps know more and should be questioned again.

Strange how Namus doesn't have much under Circumstances of Disappearance. Literally just says she was known to hitchhike. No mention of Texas.

They found human remains near Sweet Home yesterday. No information beyond that, but I ended up here after looking into Namus entries from Linn County. Doubt they're her but they're definitely somebody.

It’s a long story but the short version is in 2001 LE was contacted by an attorney on her behalf to have her info removed from NCIC and in 2012 I somehow managed to get LE to agree to another missing persons report on her since she hadn’t had any contact with LE or family since 2001

It’s a long story but the short version is in 2001 LE was contacted by an attorney on her behalf to have her info removed from NCIC and in 2012 I somehow managed to get LE to agree to another missing persons report on her since she hadn’t had any contact with LE or family since 2001
So she was alive in 2001?

Strange how Namus doesn't have much under Circumstances of Disappearance. Literally just says she was known to hitchhike. No mention of Texas.

They found human remains near Sweet Home yesterday. No information beyond that, but I ended up here after looking into Namus entries from Linn County. Doubt they're her but they're definitely somebody.
Two sets of remains were found several miles part on different days. One set is female and the other male. The female was white, between 30 and 50 years old and had short brown wavy hair.

Second body found near Sweet Home

Do they know for sure it was actually Shawna who had an attorney call LE on her behalf in 2001 and not someone pretending to be her or pretending to be her attorney? I would think LE would have a way of knowing if it were legit or not but I’m not sure of the situation.

Bump for Shawna

2 Unidentified Person Exclusions
1707524081573.jpeg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members