Shayna Probyn (Jaycee’s Sister) writing a Book!

mjm076

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Tonight I was watching a YouTube video of Jaycee’s interview with Diane Sawyer and I discovered someone responding to a comment I made about hoping Jaycee would do a new interview someday maybe with her sister etc. The comment mentioned that Shayna Probyn, Jaycee’s sister was on Tik Tok and telling a bit of her story.

To find it, simply search “Shayna Probyn” on Tik Tok.

It’s fascinating to hear Shayna’s perspective on what happened the day she found out Jaycee was alive (she mentions how she had been badly sunburned after going to the beach and had mustard on her for the burn and ran to get the phone after being in the shower)! She mentions how the first words Jaycee heard from Shayna were her cussing at the officer on the phone.

The biggest thing to share is that Shayna is writing a book! I think many who have followed Jaycee’s story would be so interested in hearing Shayna’s story!

Shayna does admit that she grew up (and to an extent even today) feeling like she was in the shadow of Jaycee. She also admitted in response to a comment that it hurt to read what Jaycee wrote about Carl, which is what someone here was worried about.

Thoughts?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82