https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

Shelly Miscavige - Wife of David Miscavige

Discussion in 'Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath' started by tlcya, Dec 18, 2016.

1. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Shot herself 3 times!
    What? Do you somehow get these superpowers from Hubbard himself?

I’m so glad to have found this thread on WS as I stumbled upon this tax exempt money laundering business calling themselves a church And getting away with it!

I never knew.

LaborDayRN, rootbeer and Laughing like this.

2. they'll get you

I’m sorry for the embarrassing duplicate posts, I shall blame it on David Miscavige secret service. o_O

I found this interesting that Hubbard‘s son shed some damning light on the founder of this cult.

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  3. they'll get you

I’ve been watching many of the protesters and how the police seem to be working for the scientologists and move the quiet protesters away and actually close off the streets for them.

4. they'll get you

OMG you honestly don’t want to know what happened to Lisa McPherson.
    I hope the same didn’t happen to Shelly.
    Many are extremely concerned.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  5. KJS1961

KJS1961 New Member

I would agree.

6. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Well-Known Member

Shelley's mother only shot herself twice. With a shotgun.

And yes it was ruled suicide.

7. Rommelina

Rommelina New Member

She very well may be dead, and yes, I think the powers that be in Scientology are capable of such. The brainwashing that I believe goes on in there would be of more help to them than killing her and having to explain it. But I believe that there are officials who are...to say the least, on the side of Scientology. Who knows what became of the missing persons report? I think Leah Remini knows what they are capable of, or she wouldn't have filed the report. We will likely never see Shelley Miscavige again, and never know. One would think that the high profile nature of her disappearance would lead them to at least produce her for a picture. If she is alive, that would help their case to be able to produce her, yet they have not done so. I tend to believe that she is not longer alive.

8. Kaie

Kaie Well-Known Member

I find it too hard to believe that Shelly Miscavige could actually be dead. On death's doorstep maybe, considering how minimally her basic needs would be met wherever they're keeping her. But as much as the high powered lawyers hired by the Church of Scientology are prepared to do for their client(s), being complicit with a facade about someone being alive... when in fact that person is dead without a death certificate, is a bit of a stretch. The lawyers aren't going to risk being disbarred and facing criminal charges themselves.

Apart from anything else... Shelly Miscavige, like everyone else, is not going to live forever. At some point, her death is going to be recorded. Imagine if 150 years from now people were still asking "Where is Shelly Miscavige?", and the church still responding that she's happily carrying out Scientology work, and the police still saying that any missing persons report is unfounded. That's not going to happen. They wouldn't even start a ruse about anyone high profile in the church being alive when they're dead, because it simply couldn't be kept up forever... it's a given that it would fall apart eventually.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    AlwaysCoffee and Laughing like this.
  9. JohnnyChicago

JohnnyChicago Former Member

If Shelly is alive, every single possible legal institution has failed her in every way possible. A person goes missing and hasn't been seen for 13 years and it is acceptable?