Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so sad. My thought and prayers go out to the families.

Chris did not offer resistance when arrested at his parents house in Chester IL.

I heard today from a reliable source the threats were found on CC's computer.

Edit: this wasn't part of the presser.

For some reason, I can't watch the video...anyone else having problems?
Thanks for the updates!

case remains open meaning they may still be looking at additional people involved.

OK here we go....Chris Coleman has been arrested on 3 count of 1st degree murder for the May 5th murder of his wife Sheri and there 2 sons Garrett & Gavin..Jeff Conner of the MCS..He wanted to thank all who worked on this case..They all showed dedication to this case...CC was arrested at his parents home...For several days they have been close to an arrest, but tonight more evidence came to our attention and a judge reviewed the case and issue a warrent....They were strangled by ligature strangulation. there is no bond in the case at this time, and a court date will be set for tomorrow with no time set yet...Sheri Coleman's family was called by LE tonight to let them know of the arrest...The MCS will be continuing working on this case until the trail is over...This is one of the worst cases I have seen in my career....This case is just getting started and we have a long road ahead...The public has been instrumental in bringing this case to a conclusion...We would still like the publics help..If you have information please call us and let us know..When the MCS disbanded it was a lonely feeling and I would like to thank the officers who continued to work on this case even though the MCS had disbanded...There was no Resistance when CC was arrested..We are always looking for additional information that the public may have, but we feel that there was only 1 person involved in this crime...

I did the best I could hope this helps

For some reason, I'm more upset than EVER!

Me too. Crying now that these little boys died at the hands of their father.

The only comfort is that he will get what's coming to him in prison. I hope it hurts real bad.

I hope CC's appearance before a judge tomorrow is live as well.

Couldn't there have PLEASE been resistance so that they were forced to save tax payer money?

Sorry...I am just sick

Mr. Bluenotes:
>>I heard today from a reliable source the threats were found on CC's computer.<<

Tell us more

Two weeks of investigative, relentless work done by LE. I hope they know how amazing they were throughout all of this. Salute. Now, forward to the next step for Justice. Sheri and her sons will have that.

Came to find out he was arrested tonight - wow! You know, I'm really really sad right now. While y'all know my opinion on this case, I just can't beleive a father would kill his wife and children.

WHY!!!!!!

I've been begging in the back of my mind after reading analytical and Milo's posts, that it was a stranger. It would be easier on my heart.

I have to go back and read the posts. Just thought I would share my thoughts.

Hugs to everyone, and may this trial be quick, and speedy. I sincerely believe that LE didn't make a rush to judgement on this one, and left no stone undturned.

For Sheri, Garett and Gavin - you will never ever be forgotten.

Melanie

OK here we go....Chris Coleman has been arrested on 3 count of 1st degree murder for the May 5th murder of his wife Sheri and there 2 sons Garrett & Gavin..Jeff Conner of the MCS..He wanted to thank all who worked on this case..They all showed dedication to this case...CC was arrested at his parents home...For several days they have been close to an arrest, but tonight more evidence came to out attention and a judge reviewed the case and issue a warrent....They were strangled by ligature strangulation. there is no bond in the case at this time, and a court date will be set for tomorrow with no time set yet...Sheri Coleman's family was called by LE tonight to let them know of the arrest...The MCS will be continuing working on this case until the trail is over...This is one of the worst cases I have seen in my career....This case is just getting started and we have a long road ahead...The public has been instrumental in bringing this case to a conclusion...We would still like the publics help..If you have information please call us and let us know..When the MCS disbanded it was a lonely feeling and I would like to thank the officers who continued to work on this case even though the MCS had disbanded...There was no Resistance when CC was arrested..We are always looking for additional information that the public may have, but we feel that there was only 1 person involved in this crime...

I did the best I could hope this helps

That's what I got also.

For some reason, I'm more upset than EVER!

So Am I. The excitement of him being arrested was fleeting because in the end 3 beautiful lives are still lost................a shame he could not have been found out before he killed them...........still heart breaking for so many.

Although I fully expected this arrest, I feel an awful emptiness inside.

Neither Sheri, Gavin nor Garett deserved to have their lives snuffed out by this selfish man. It makes me utterly sick to my stomach that he placed such little value on the lives of those who probably loved him unconditionally.

What a tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member