Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

Status
Not open for further replies.
she's done a pretty good job of keeping herself out of the media limelight, I haven't seen any photos of her on NG or any other shows either?

Yet until NG's producers stop by this thread for a lookey-loo and find them ;-)

I want to believe she didnt know about this, but I cannot feel sorry for her. She was doing the horizontal mambo with her BFF's husband. That is NOT forgiveable, IMO.

As far as anyone knows at this point, "Miss Motive" had absolutely nothing to do with CC strangling/murdering Sheri and sons. One thing I learned, DP Peterson if truth told, is that we should be very careful about "the other woman".

"Miss Motive"? Come on. There is nothing out there to trash this woman in regards to this triple murder. CC planned, followed through, and caused the deaths of a family. One of those times I will wait to see what comes. I will not divert blame where it is deserved.

Chris Coleman. Period.

Can't speak for SS, but I'm not digging to implicate her in murdering his family. She is a part of this story, whether she knew about the story or not, and IMO we need to find out more about her background. Obviously she hasn't much regard for loyalty and morals since we all do know what she was doing with her friends husband.

she's done a pretty good job of keeping herself out of the media limelight, I haven't seen any photos of her on NG or any other shows either?
Well...maybe it is time we changed that. ;) If it is true she had ordered wedding invitations...she doesn't deserve anonymity, imo.

As far as anyone knows at this point, "Miss Motive" had absolutely nothing to do with CC strangling/murdering Sheri and sons. One thing I learned, DP Peterson if truth told, is that we should be very careful about "the other woman".

"Miss Motive"? Come on. There is nothing out there to trash this woman in regards to this triple murder. CC planned, followed through, and caused the deaths of a family. One of those times I will wait to see what comes. I will not divert blame where it is deserved.

Chris Coleman. Period.
GMAB! How is she NOT involved?! She was having an ongoing affair with the man who just murdered his entire family! This makes her "involved" up to her eyebrows. Granted, she probably did not participate in the actual murders...but if you don't think she didn't play a role in this horror story...you are mistaken. By virtue of his infidelity and her being a best friend to Sheri...it makes her some part of this. We need to find out how much a part she played here.

This is not unlike Amber Frey except Amber came forward willingly and she did not know about him being married with a child on the way.

Thanks. I am not going to be terribly shocked at anything he may have written on the walls. It was supposed to tie back to the so-called threats he had gotten in the mailbox. Punishment would go right along with the threats claiming to be about his alliance with JMM.

We've heard it was over done on the walls, things written on the sheets, possibly even bodies spray painted. It is what it is, and the thing that did it now sits behinds bars where he belongs.

Which brings me to... his family clearing that house out after the funerals. They saw all of that. And now he's behind bars charged with the murders. Can you only imagine the pictures that go through their head now? It was one thing when it was a stranger, but now to know it was CC. It's got to be devastating. I'm not defending them because they've treated Sheris family like crap, but wow. I couldn't deal with that.

Oaky, here's a strange twist, I recall reading somewhere that Miss Motive was involved in some real estate quit claim action with her ex husband...is that correct? Wonder if she is behind all the deed hanky panky with CC....also chances are there could be some powerful drug/*advertiser censored* addiciton going on here between CC and Miss Motive....can't discount that as a catalyst to murder, plus the greed about property and money.
Remember she works in the underbelly world....I wouldn't count her involvement out at all.

Can't speak for SS, but I'm not digging to implicate her in murdering his family. She is a part of this story, whether she knew about the story or not, and IMO we need to find out more about her background. Obviously she hasn't much regard for loyalty and morals since we all do know what she was doing with her friends husband.

Stella5, I understand your position, I however, I will wait for more substancial info before I will go into the affair. This woman may have been lied to just as I believe Sheri was by CC. I don't do rumors. Give me something to go on. Right now, at this moment, there is nothing but an affair. Amber Frey opened my niave eyes to what some will do for themselves.

imho

Oaky, here's a strange twist, I recall reading somewhere that Miss Motive was involved in some real estate quit claim action with her ex husband...is that correct? Wonder if she is behind all the deed hanky panky with CC....also chances are there could be some powerful drug/*advertiser censored* addiciton going on here between CC and Miss Motive....can't discount that as a catalyst to murder, plus the greed about property and money.
Remember she works in the underbelly world....I wouldn't count her involvement out at all.

Yep thats true... linked somewhere in these threads. I'd find it... but... I'm lazy ;-) And my hand hurts.

We've heard it was over done on the walls, things written on the sheets, possibly even bodies spray painted. It is what it is, and the thing that did it now sits behinds bars where he belongs.

Which brings me to... his family clearing that house out after the funerals. They saw all of that. And now he's behind bars charged with the murders. Can you only imagine the pictures that go through their head now? It was one thing when it was a stranger, but now to know it was CC. It's got to be devastating. I'm not defending them because they've treated Sheris family like crap, but wow. I couldn't deal with that.
Wow. I didn't stop to consider they would see all of that when they took things out of the house.

Sheri's cousin said he had heard reports they were clearing out Sheri's things, but I still have not heard that at all except from him. I guess I assumed they were moving things of his to his parents house like clothes.

Stella5, I understand your position, I however, I will wait for more substancial info before I will go into the affair. This woman may have been lied to just as I believe Sheri was by CC. I don't do rumors. Give me something to go on. Right now, at this moment, there is nothing but an affair. Amber Frey opened my niave eyes to what some will do for themselves.

imho

I understand your position and respect that. But IMO Amber & T are two different beasts. Amber had no idea SP was married with a child on the way. T knew very well that CC was married with children, because he was married to her best friend!

I'm NOT saying she killed them, or was involved in planning it. We don't know that. If she was, it will come out. For now I think it's perfectly reasonable to find out more about her. The deed issue with her ex was pretty hinky, that is a feasible angle to be looking at, IMO.

GMAB! How is she NOT involved?! She was having an ongoing affair with the man who just murdered his entire family! This makes her "involved" up to her eyebrows. Granted, she probably did not participate in the actual murders...but if you don't think she didn't play a role in this horror story...you are mistaken. By virtue of his infidelity and her being a best friend to Sheri...it makes her some part of this. We need to find out how much a part she played here.

This is not unlike Amber Frey except Amber came forward willingly and she did not know about him being married with a child on the way.

In your opinion, it may not be like Amber Frey. However, I will await more facts before I will "go there". FWIW, please do not tell me I am mistaken concerning her involvement in this case. I would rather do the wait and see than judge ahead of time. I prefer facts in this regard.

imho
Miss Motive was not only best friends with Sheri, but according to the cousin, she was also a dear friend of the whole family. He said her mother and brother felt horribly betrayed because of this fact. You cannot tell me that in all the time she was sleeping with Sheri's husband that she did not realize he was still married to Sheri!! I believe they even had some of the same friends on their myspace sites, IIRC. If she was lied to...all she had to do was click on Sheri's myspace or ask one of their mutual friends. Not to mention...she was flying in to meet him at their old house! I think he made it clear it was to remain a bit of a secret!

Nothing but an affair?! It could absolutely be a catalyst for Premeditated First Degree Murder of his entire family!

Yes. Sheri did mission work for World Outreach and was scheduled to go to Africa and Europe this year. In her photos, she had been to Cambodia and other places before. There was no exact date released, but Africa was supposed to be this summer.

He could have arranged for the kids to stay with relatives easily, imo. I don't see he would have a problem with her being gone as it would free him up to see Miss Motive. (I guess it is true if she was dead, too.)

Last summer or the year before. I noticed 2 boys who were always playing on the Grace Church parking lot. They stuck out to me because they both had very blond hair and one was twice the size of the other one but they got along very well. I would see them out there playing unsupervised alone even after dusk. The more I think about it the more I believe these 2 boys were Garett and Gavin. I never saw them during the winter months.

They stuck out to me also because the church parking lot was empty except for maybe one or two cars, so I figured they were there with who was ever in the church. It bothered me that they were unsupervised even after dark. They would ride their bikes and skate board.

It could be that Chris' family took care of the boys when Sheri was gone. I can't say 100% if the two boys were Sheri's boys or not but after this happened and after I learned that Chris' father was the pastor at the church and saw the pictures of Sheri's boys. I thought about those 2 blond headed boys I saw playing on the church parking lot in the past.

Wow. I didn't stop to consider they would see all of that when they took things out of the house.

Sheri's cousin said he had heard reports they were clearing out Sheri's things, but I still have not heard that at all except from him. I guess I assumed they were moving things of his to his parents house like clothes.

An article I posted last night from one of the local sources had a crew there. They even packed up the trampoline from the back yard. Now why would you have to do all of this now??? It's only been two weeks.

It's been two years with my brother and his room is just as he left it at my moms house. She's just not ready to deal with it.

Don't know if this has been reported or not...

Sheri's family has started a civil lawsuit for wrongful death against Chris Coleman.

A memorial that neighbors and friends had painstakingly assembled over several days was removed from outside the Coleman home sometime Monday when Christopher Coleman was at the house, Cronin said.

But 10 minutes after Coleman and another man departed with a trailer — toting the family's trampoline and tubs of belongings — new flowers, notes and stuffed animals appeared alongside the mailbox, Cronin said.

It's here in this article with a pic of cc... i hate this picture, it gives me the chills

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...F0A8759C431E52BE862575BD0012182E?OpenDocument

Miss Motive was not only best friends with Sheri, but according to the cousin, she was also a dear friend of the whole family. He said her mother and brother felt horribly betrayed because of this fact. You cannot tell me that in all the time she was sleeping with Sheri's husband that she did not realize he was still married to Sheri!! I believe they even had some of the same friends on their myspace sites, IIRC. If she was lied to...all she had to do was click on Sheri's myspace or ask one of their mutual friends.

To say there is "nothing but an affair" is astounding to me. Nothing but an affair?! It could absolutely be a catalyst for Premeditated First Degree Murder of his entire family!

SS, I a very much aware the previous relationship that Sheri had with her friend. When I share my thoughts regarding an affair, I am not dismissing the cost it had. Please. Do not even go there that I do not understand the impact of an affair. You may disagree that I prefer to wait and see what comes out of this particular part of the puzzle, but do not underestimate that I think it is not important. I have shared that I will wait to see what comes and will not judge until more is out there to discuss.

CC murdered Sheri, Gavin, and Garett. Right now, at this moment, that is a fact. More will come.

Stella, it would speak to his mindset of ridding himself of his family (imo). To take something the boys enjoyed so much according to one of our posters here is really questionable. Wiping out things which would remind him of the children or of Sheri so soon says he just doesn't care, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53