Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much on NPR. They're just talking about the media coverage of this case and other cases. No new info.

From the same article:

://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/802518.html"]http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/802518.html
Pathologist reports Christopher Coleman's family died hours before he left for the gym
More surveillance evidence might be available from a camera that was mounted right across the street from the Coleman home at the house of Columbia Police Det. Justin Barlow, one of the investigators on the triple murder.

Who knew being a bad speller could get you nailed for murder?

Just one piece of the puzzle to put this guy away. (I would be in the slammer instantaneously if my spellin was something that would give me away..)

I cannot believe that this is all the "new" stuff that was released....

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/802518.html
Pathologist reports Christopher Coleman's family died hours before he left for the gym

With pic of CC cowering in the back of the police vehicle.

"Renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden put the time of death for murder victims Sheri Coleman and her sons at between 11 p.m. and 3 a.m., well before the time her husband Christopher Coleman left for a gym workout."

I wish to repeat this clip! CC - do everyone a favor and CONFESS!!! :furious:

OMG - The picture of him lying in the car looks so creepy - amphibian - what a snake!

From local Fox affiliate

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-chriscolemanprelimhearing-061009,0,4699172.story

Prosecutors Say Evidence Against Coleman Overwhelming In Family's Murder
Prosecutors say girlfriend of Coleman was in St. Louis looking for a house

Oh, my goodness. It gets seamier and seamier.

Edited to add: Read this article! Wow!

Edited again to add more:

• MM was in town looking for a house and a job
  • When detectives went in through the window they immediately realized they left footprints and grass clippings but found none from anyone who may have gone into the house through the window in order to kill the family
  • There was spray paint on both of the kids beds found at the crime scene.
  • The first threat sent to the family came from Chris Coleman's laptop issued by Joyce Meyer Ministries and the message was also traced to Chris Coleman's air card for his computer
  • An expert prosecutor witness said the woman and two children died as early as 11 p.m. and no later than 5 a.m.
  • When they asked Chris Coleman what can investigators do to find the killer, he said "i don't know, check my surveillance video." The recorder was missing and unplugged and was discovered lying in the westbound lanes of I-255.
  • Police told the court that Chris Coleman had an abrasion on his arm which was noticed by investigators that morning. Coleman told the Police chaplain at the scene that he didn't know why he had an abrasion. Then police say Coleman began punching the gurney he was lying on at the scene. Later, police learned when his dad asked about the abrasion, he told his dad that it was from punching the gurney.

Just one piece of the puzzle to put this guy away. (I would be in the slammer instantaneously if my spellin was something that would give me away..)

I cannot believe that this is all the "new" stuff that was released....

The TOD is a bombshell, IMO. It is much earlier than we had been hashing over here before!!!

Coleman told investigators he checked all the windows and all were unlocked. However, there were no footprints around the window outside.
<snipped from the Fox link>

This guy gives new meaning to the word "STUPID". Oh my gosh! The more I read, the more I want to know why he doesn't just CONFESS!

Prosecutors revealed Coleman's purported girlfriend was in St. Louis. The two were looking for houses and a job for her here. Prosecutors talked with the woman and she said Chris Coleman told her he was going to file for divorce on May 5th. However, there was no evidence that he ever tried to file for divorce.

I hope they arrest he too. There's NO WAY she's innocent in this - she conspired.

Wonder if SC and MM had a run-in on the eve of her murder since MM was in St Louis?? Can't you imagine the conversation - why are you looking for a job here? MM may have realized CC had not filed for a divorce when she and SC had a nice talk. Do ya think CC thought MM would hang around after he murdered his family? Duh..........

ETA - unless she's as stupid as he is and quite frankly, I don't see how anyone could be that dumb - or arrogant....

Prosecutors revealed Coleman's purported girlfriend was in St. Louis. The two were looking for houses and a job for her here. Prosecutors talked with the woman and she said Chris Coleman told her he was going to file for divorce on May 5th. However, there was no evidence that he ever tried to file for divorce.

I hope they arrest he too. There's NO WAY she's innocent in this - she conspired.

May Fifth WAS the planned date to murder them, then!
smiley-gasp.png

Did he think MM wouldn't feel that was highly suspicious, the family is brutally murdered the same day he was going to file for divorce? Or, did CC tell SC he was going to file and then SC threatened to tell JMM and get him fired?

"Renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden put the time of death for murder victims Sheri Coleman and her sons at between 11 p.m. and 3 a.m., well before the time her husband Christopher Coleman left for a gym workout."

I wish to repeat this clip! CC - do everyone a favor and CONFESS!!! :furious:

Very interesting and common sense statements made about "no footprints" being found in the back of the house....if there was another perp involved...footprints would have been found....

"Coleman denies that he was having an affair but says that he and the Florida woman used language that his wife wouldn't appreciate. Edwards testified that Coleman had opened a credit card with the Florida woman."

He's now DENYING the affair?

Bingo - They are undoubtedly seeking records to show what account made the payments on that card.

'The Joyce Meyer Ministries, where Christopher Coleman was emplyed as security manager, had a "no-divorce" policy, according to the single witness in the hearing, the Columbia, Ill., police chief, Joe Edwards.

Edwards said Christopher Coleman had told police that he had talked with a friend of his wife from Florida about "body parts" but that they did not have a physical relationship. But police talked directly with the Florida woman who provided details of the affair, Edwards said.

Coleman had told authorities he had a good marriage with Sheri , with one problem a year ago that was resolved by counseling.'

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...0040C24F74D04EF7862575D1003B2944?OpenDocument

The news report does not give the time that MM was actually in St. Louis. I wonder if it was actually given in court this morning. This should be a matter of public record now.....it should be requested....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500