Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So - according to Fox2 - CC's dad wad in the ambulance with CC and asked how he got the cut on his arm????? His dad was already there? How long does it take to drive from Chester to Columbia?

Why do I get the feeling that CC is not happy with MM and the "romance" is officially over?

Time to throw her under the bus!

May Fifth WAS the planned date to murder them, then!
smiley-gasp.png

Did he think MM wouldn't feel that was highly suspicious, the family is brutally murdered the same day he was going to file for divorce? Or, did CC tell SC he was going to file and then SC threatened to tell JMM and get him fired?

Or - Is MM lying through her teeth? Yes, May 5th was D-Day and her Myspace emoticon proclaimed the victory. . . until LE came knocking. CC to MM, (tell them) "I didn't do it, I've got an alibi" - translation - It's done, now we just have to convince them that someone else did it.

Remember (Note to LE) that MM is a professional liar - she gets paid (and has for a long while) for making men believe whatever she wants them to. IMHO, she's a Lilith and she and the snake are as thick as thieves in this!

Wow, they have alot more than I thought.

From article:

but there were also spray painted messages on Gavin Coleman's bed sheets. Edwards said that investigators were unable to determine what the messages said.

Wonder why on Gavin's and not Garett's?

Because Gavin came running to rescue Mommy?

My mom's family has Catholics, Mormons, Protestants and Seventh Day Adventists and we all love each other anyway! We just don't bring up "religion". Jesus said the greatest command is LOVE. There is just no reason that the Colemans didn't extend an olive branch, IMO.

I and my family are Mormon. Parents are Evangelical Christian. Siblings are Evangelical Christians and Agnostic. There was some serious tension when I went on a Mormon mission. And there's LOTS of tension with my sister, whose husband is a pastor. Otherwise, we've all learned to live with it. They've all figured out that I am still me. They love my wife and kids. Life goes on.

But I know how difficult it can be, when people are more stubborn. Twenty years has sort of calmed my family, at little.

So - according to Fox2 - CC's dad wad in the ambulance with CC and asked how he got the cut on his arm????? His dad was already there? How long does it take to drive from Chester to Columbia?

According to mapquest 1 hour 8 minutes

Words cannot describe my loathing for this .

So if the first threat came from CC's work computer, he had planned this for a long time. I cannot believe his ego. I do not see how he thought he could possibly get away with killing his family.

I have followed this from the very beginning and have not posted but a couple of times. I was quite content to read the informative posts written by others.

Did CC's lawyer state that he wanted a speedy trial? No sense in prolonging the inevitable, IMO.

Words cannot describe my loathing for this .

So if the first threat came from CC's work computer, he had planned this for a long time. I cannot believe his ego. I do not see how he thought he could possibly get away with killing his family.

I have followed this from the very beginning and have not posted but a couple of times. I was quite content to read the informative posts written by others.

Did CC's lawyer state that he wanted a speedy trial? No sense in prolonging the inevitable, IMO.

Don't know the answer to your question yet. I plan to read the whole court transcript after I get my chores done. :crazy:

Wow. Wow. And wow.

I need to pick my jaw up off the floor on a few of these revelations.

I knew CC was dumb but I really am surprised at how dumb. Thankfully, it should make it very easy to put this monster away for the rest of his disgusting existence.

Wow. Wow. And wow.

I need to pick my jaw up off the floor on a few of these revelations.

I knew CC was dumb but I really am surprised at how dumb. Thankfully, it should make it very easy to put this monster away for the rest of his disgusting existence.

Can you imagine having someone THIS STOOOOPID working security for you?

:waitasec:

Wow! I guess none of us really ever believed he was a genious, but he's even dumber than he first appeared. And he can't spell - I take off extra points for that!!!

Would the pros be saving more damning evidence for trial? Say DNA? I assume for today's purposes they just had to tip their hand enough to have him bound over for trial. I hope they have much more. For as much planning as he seemed to have put into this hideous crime, he sure made a lot of stupid mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member