Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarifying an earlier question in this article...

>>Prosecutors revealed Coleman's purported girlfriend was in St. Louis. The two were looking for houses and a job for her here. Prosecutors talked with the woman and she said Chris Coleman told her he was going to file for divorce on May 5th. However, there was no evidence that he ever tried to file for divorce.<<

There was no evidence that he ever tried to file for divorce.

My off-board buddy went to court and said I can share with you guys! Said there was about 35 or so of CC's family and friends there today. WOW! Also said there was a "pool of blood" in SC's abdomen area. That seemed odd to me because didn't they find her face down?

SC had made a point of telling LE that in the threat letters, "opportunity" was spelled wrong....Oh, if she'd only noticed how her husband spelled it, too!!!

This may be completely unrelated, but I saw a lot of emergency vehicles blocking the entrance to Destiny Church at about 4PM during my drive home.

Hiya Escamoles,

Did you ever watch The Little Rascals? I read your following and thought of something the kids on that show used to say, "You took the words right outta my mouth." :bang:

...What a useless blog format!

Hello Kimster,

... WOW! Also said there was a "pool of blood" in SC's abdomen area. That seemed odd to me because didn't they find her face down?

To my knowledge, earlier reports had her chest down on her bed, her hair was covering her chest. After the officer removed the hair from her face to check on her, he lifted her shoulder and notice head and neck moved too (signs of rigor), also he noticed redness on her chest, sign of livor.

Hello FmrChesterGuy,

This may be completely unrelated, but I saw a lot of emergency vehicles blocking the entrance to Destiny Church at about 4PM during my drive home.

Gosh, I really hope that is totally unrelated. And I hope that there are no idiots figuring they can use any of the nonsense kicked off by CC in all of this to perpetrate some hate crime. It is sickening.

Just let justice move on, get to the confession or get to the trial, and let people recuperate from that which CC did to everyone, not the least of which were his victims.

Hello Kimster,

To my knowledge, earlier reports had her chest down on her bed, her hair was covering her chest. After the officer removed the hair from her face to check on her, he lifted her shoulder and notice head and neck moved too (signs of rigor), also he noticed redness on her chest, sign of livor.

Maybe they were referring to the "livor" then. I'm not familiar with any of that...I have a very weak stomach! THIS IS JUST SO SICK!!!

Can't find transcripts yet either. I guess they'll be out when they are out!

My off-board buddy went to court and said I can share with you guys! Said there was about 35 or so of CC's family and friends there today. WOW! Also said there was a "pool of blood" in SC's abdomen area. That seemed odd to me because didn't they find her face down?

Blood settles in the lowest parts of a body.

I just emailed Nicholas Pistor about posting today's court transcripts online. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Destiny Church in St. Louis or Grace Church in Chester?

Yeah, but CC is innocent!:laughbig:
Looky here everyone! All of those carefully worded, well thought out posts reasoning CC's innocence by his supporter have swayed Sal's opinion! I'm sure just the first of many who will see the light!

:cool:
But not me, I'm wearing my shades!

Yes frmchesterguy, I thought the church in Chester was Grace Church, so I was confused. Destiny (I thought) was the one in St. Louis that Sheri attended. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels