Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he waived his right to a speedy trial. :waitasec:

Guess he knows he's toast! :behindbar

We KNEW the TOD was gonna' be his undoing.:bang:

Wonder how he feels now? When he thought he was sooo much smarter than everyone else and could pull this off and it's his inability to spell helped him get caught. :doh:

Just sayin'
fran

Hello Kimster,

I errer... I wrote "her hair was covering her chest." That is incorrect, I mistyped thinking of the next thing I was going to type, her hair was "laid over her face" (later affects to her chest are noticed.)

Kimster, if you have a weak stomach... You might not want to read the following. I place it here for the sake of those who have not read it and to help others understand what you wrote earlier per a pool of blood in the abdomen.

The text in this court document (SW for CC's person) states from Sgt Jason Donjon (page 8, beginning with the last paragraph):

"After searching the first story and finding no one, we tactically went up the stairs to the second story of the house. As I walked up the stairs, I looked to my left and saw a white female, lying on her stomach on the bed. I saw her hair laid over her face. I saw she did not have any clothes on. I yelled, "Columbia Police!" and she did not move. I called for an ambulance. I searched the hallway and bedroom for anyone else but did not find anyone. I knelt down next to the white female and pulled her hair away from her face. I attempted to get a pulse from her neck but did not find one. I attempted to slightly roll her over in order to see her eyes and check for breathing. I noticed when I lifted her shoulder, her neck and head moved also. It appeared rigamortis [sic] has began to set in. I noticed the skin on her chest and head area appeared purple."

I so feel for this Sgt. and everyone else that had to go into that home.

This may be completely unrelated, but I saw a lot of emergency vehicles blocking the entrance to Destiny Church at about 4PM during my drive home.
Emergency vehicles in the shape of police cars or as in Ambulance type thingies?

Yep - that's him. Looks like his nose is fairly "brown" and he should probably be wearing a butler's uniform the way he is waiting on her. :loser:
Yeah, I wonder if his nickname was smooch?

Looky here everyone! All of those carefully worded, well thought out posts reasoning CC's innocence by his supporter have swayed Sal's opinion! I'm sure just the first of many who will see the light!

:cool:
But not me, I'm wearing my shades!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thas right, TCO! I been singin it all afternoon. "I saw the light, I saw the light . . . PTL, I saw the light!"

Entering door, Hello, my name is Sal, and I have been swayed! ROFL!

I just got an email from Nicholas Pistor. He said those transcripts take several days before they are released and he will try to get them.

So he waived his right to a speedy trial. :waitasec:

Guess he knows he's toast! :behindbar

We KNEW the TOD was gonna' be his undoing.:bang:

Wonder how he feels now? When he thought he was sooo much smarter than everyone else and could pull this off and it's his inability to spell helped him get caught. :doh:

Just sayin'
fran
Yuppers, see what happens when one thinks they are so smart they don't need spellcheck?

Heh, heh........ brings to mind a joke......

Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who was
better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and
frankly God was tired of hearing all the bickering. Finally fed
up, God said, "THAT'S IT! I have had enough. I am going to set
up a test that will run for two hours, and from those results, I
will judge who does the better job."
So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.

They moused.
They faxed.
They e-mailed.
They e-mailed with attachments.
They downloaded.
They did spreadsheets!
They wrote reports.
They created labels and cards.
They created charts and graphs.
They did some genealogy reports
They did every job known to man.

Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency and Satan was faster than
he!!. Then, ten minutes before their time was up, lightning
suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, rain poured,
and, of course, the power went off. Satan stared at his blank
screen and screamed every curse word known in the underworld.
Jesus just sighed.

Finally, the electricity came back on, and each of them
restarted their computers. Satan started searching frantically,
screaming, "It's gone! It's all GONE! I lost everything when
the power went out!"

Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files
from the past two hours of work. Satan observed this and became
irate.

"Wait!" he screamed.. "That's not fair! He cheated! How come he
has all his work and I don't have any?"

God just shrugged and said, "JESUS SAVES"

I just got an email from Nicholas Pistor. He said those transcripts take several days before they are released and he will try to get them.
I guess that would also explain why it's not on Chris Hayes's site yet.

Thank you so much for asking Nicholas Pistor about it. When it shows up on the PD site, it'll be much easier to find than on the Fox2 trainwreck.

Yuppers, see what happens when one thinks they are so smart they don't need spellcheck?

Heh, heh........ brings to mind a joke......

Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who was
better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and
frankly God was tired of hearing all the bickering. Finally fed
up, God said, "THAT'S IT! I have had enough. I am going to set
up a test that will run for two hours, and from those results, I
will judge who does the better job."
So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.

They moused.
They faxed.
They e-mailed.
They e-mailed with attachments.
They downloaded.
They did spreadsheets!
They wrote reports.
They created labels and cards.
They created charts and graphs.
They did some genealogy reports
They did every job known to man.

Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency and Satan was faster than
he!!. Then, ten minutes before their time was up, lightning
suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, rain poured,
and, of course, the power went off. Satan stared at his blank
screen and screamed every curse word known in the underworld.
Jesus just sighed.

Finally, the electricity came back on, and each of them
restarted their computers. Satan started searching frantically,
screaming, "It's gone! It's all GONE! I lost everything when
the power went out!"

Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files
from the past two hours of work. Satan observed this and became
irate.

"Wait!" he screamed.. "That's not fair! He cheated! How come he
has all his work and I don't have any?"

God just shrugged and said, "JESUS SAVES"

:laugh: This was great. Thanks for posting it.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thas right, TCO! I been singin it all afternoon. "I saw the light, I saw the light . . . PTL, I saw the light!"

Entering door, Hello, my name is Sal, and I have been swayed! ROFL!

:Banane57:Here, thought you might want a little accompaniment...

(heh, heh..... I normally don't use the emoticons and if I do I just choose one of the convienent ones at the reply page. I had no idea how many little guys there are to choose from. Took me WAY too long to write my post as I was shopping for just the right little guy.)

:cool: From now on I'm wearing my 'safety' glasses.........

Greetings Overburnz,

Thanks for your work in gathering links!

I wanted to make everyone aware that I posted all the news reports and video I could find on todays results on my website.
Hope this helps everyone. ...

So, I wonder of all those Grace Church followers who went to court today, IF any of them changed their mind after the,........minimal amount of incriminating evidence was presented?

or are they going to just let this minister lead them around blindly until Chris is tried and in the meantime, PAYING his def bill............

Sorry, but if they fall for this, I do NOT feel sorry for them if they get taken. Let them turn over their life savings.

FWIW, I highly doubt, if the table were turned, Rev Coleman or even Chris Coleman would be lending a helping hand.

JMHO
fran

:Banane57:Here, thought you might want a little accompaniment...

(heh, heh..... I normally don't use the emoticons and if I do I just choose one of the convienent ones at the reply page. I had no idea how many little guys there are to choose from. Took me WAY too long to write my post as I was shopping for just the right little guy.)

:cool: From now on I'm wearing my 'safety' glasses.........

OMG, TCO, I love your humor! You did indeed find just the right little guy. I shonuf git yer drift! Thanks for the laughs!

Could not help but notice that, Mr. Hayes, the reporter at the scene was almost laughing at the absurdity of it all toward the end of his report...

I try and try to watch this but it keeps saying that video is unavailable.

Yep - that's him. Looks like his nose is fairly "brown" and he should probably be wearing a butler's uniform the way he is waiting on her. :loser:

If someone paid you 6 figures for unskilled 'labor' you'd be very accommodating to that person also I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle