Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking and looking on the fox2 website and this is all I can come up with: http://community.fox2now.com/service/displayKickPlace.kickAction?u=5193104&as=96301&b=
No trace of a transcript there. What a useless blog format!:waitasec:

Try this one...no transcript but here are his notes...

"During today's preliminary hearing in the Chris Coleman murder case, I took handwritten notes, which I'm going to transcribe now. I wasn't allowed to take in my laptop, so my notes are pretty rough, with many missing words, but I was able to take down all of the key points. Everything you see in [brackets] -- I observed. Everything you see in "quotes" was said under oath by Columbia, IL Police Chief Joe Edwards. Edwards started by saying he did not plan to testify. Sgt Justin Barlow was scheduled to testify until he faced a family emergency an hour before the hearing.

[Front two rows: Coleman's family and friends. I counted 15 total. Many who are members of Ron Coleman's 'Grace Church' in Chester, IL). Dad was usually smiling, even laughing. Friends and church members also smiled and laughed frequently before the hearing. On the left side sat Sheri Coleman's family, who were all very somber and silent.]".....

http://community.fox2now.com/_Chris-Coleman-hearing-details/BLOG/343509/96301.html?widgetId=158902

Yes frmchesterguy, I thought the church in Chester was Grace Church, so I was confused. Destiny (I thought) was the one in St. Louis that Sheri attended. Sorry.

*sigh*

You are correct on all points but the spelling of my username, it isn't FRM, it's FMR, so I'm not FROMchesterguy, I am FORMERchesterguy.

Even if I was FROMchesterguy, that wouldn't preclude me from ever being outside the Chester City limits and I would still mean Destiny Church in St. Louis (actually Des Peres, but who's counting?)

jeeze louise

For anyone who was there - were CC's parents and friends still smiling and laughing when they left the courthouse? Any possibilities they see through their son and see him as guilty? And would they continue to act like this if they knew he was guilty?

CC and his arrogance! Seriously, he used the JMM laptop to write the threatening letters??? What a complete idiot. I have absolutely no doubt that he thought all would be just safe and fine because of his "position" at JMM and that he was using a work laptop. Arrogant .

As far as I am concerned, TL has absolutely nothing to do with this triple murder. I actually think she was no more stunned by the revelation of CC being a murdering/lying sociopath than any other person who thought they knew him was. I also have absolutely no doubt that if there was *any* question of her involvement, TL would have been arrested as an accomplice. This case has been completely investigated by LE/MCS as best they can do. TL knew nothing. Think about it. A woman lives with a man for years and has his children. Yet, SC never saw this coming herself. I have no doubt she would have saved herself and her sons from CC as fast as possible. If she had no clue, how would have TL???

The "man" is one possessed narcississtic s.o.b. He perfected himself and his lies. No one would have ever been safe from a piece of so called human matter like CC.

imvho

For anyone who was there - were CC's parents and friends still smiling and laughing when they left the courthouse? Any possibilities they see through their son and see him as guilty? And would they continue to act like this if they knew he was guilty?

I saw them getting in the car (On channel 5) and Connie (Chris' mother) looked like she was about to fall out.

I saw them getting in the car (On channel 5) and Connie (Chris' mother) looked like she was about to fall out.

So possibly, from the report that said the Coleman's were cutting up and laughing - was this just from Ron, not Connie? I know she's ill. This has to be very hard on her.

Greetings Escamoles,

Per the following...

Inexplicable behavior by the Coleman family at the hearing: from Fox2 News, STL

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-coleman-hearing-061009,0,1994556.story

Prosecutors Lay Out The Case Against Chris Coleman Victim's Brother: "I wanted to vomit."

When my precious grandchildren and daughter-in-law have been slaughtered in a manner that would be unthinkable even for animals, and there's pretty overwhelming evidence that my own son has committed these atrocities, I'm not sure my first reaction would be to chat and cut up. :furious: ...

I have been trying to be fair about what we are hearing in the press, knowing that the press likes to muck things up at times... The above article was written by Chris Hayes. Wasn't he the one that went off on Nancy Grace? Didn't we also hear from a local a little about his behavior (lap dancing etc.)?

Even so... I would like to see photos and videos of this behavior stated as:

>>Chris Coleman's family wouldn't talk, but they were smiling and frequently laughing before the hearing. About 15 Coleman supporters showed up ranging from family to members of his Dad's Chester, IL church.<<

I also read in a subsequent article that there was about 35 CC friends/family there -- can't find that article now.

Either way... "I," and I am not close family (but I am a mother and grandmother), am grieving Sheri and the children's death. I cannot imagine anything but a most serious and somber spirit when approaching the scene of a prelim wherein you will hear details of this tragedy. I cannot imagine doing anything but keeping myself carefully in order for the sake of Sheri's family who would be there and who deserve the honor of dignity amidst those attending. Further, to find any ability to move to lightheartedness, whatsoever, in a situation where my son was jailed under the circumstances that CC was and then showing up in a prelim due to this, is beyond my imagination.

I have become increasingly angry at what this whole situation has done to the "believing" community -- one that I have lived within for 40 of my nearly 60 years, by choice. Those that I know, from many faiths, are certainly not without foibles (nor are those who I love who do not live within the believing community) , but I have seen incredible integrity in those who I know believing and non-believing -- honor, compassion, care, far beyond that which is being reported in the CC family -- and there are no FACTS to the contrary. This lack of facts upsets me -- surely the media would arrive to a news conference called by those who saw otherwise, if there was otherwise.

Again...to be fair, I would like to see photos and, particularly, video of this "smiling and frequently laughing" being reported. I sure wish we had one of ours, one of our tender caring and equitable WS'rs reporting for us.

snipped-

Either way... "I," and I am not close family (but I am a mother and grandmother), am grieving Sheri and the children's death. I cannot imagine anything but a most serious and somber spirit when approaching the scene of a prelim wherein you will hear details of this tragedy. I cannot imagine doing anything but keeping myself carefully in order for the sake of Sheri's family who would be there and who deserve the honor of dignity amidst those attending. Further, to find any ability to move to lightheartedness, whatsoever, in a situation where my son was jailed under the circumstances that CC was and then showing up in a prelim due to this, is beyond my imagination.

Again...to be fair, I would like to see photos and, particularly, video of this "smiling and frequently laughing" being reported. I sure wish we had one of ours, one of our tender caring and equitable WS'rs reporting for us.

I can only imagine being in TOTAL SHOCK if I was in their position. I don't think I would be able to even begin to function.

Try this one...no transcript but here are his notes...

"During today's preliminary hearing in the Chris Coleman murder case, I took handwritten notes, which I'm going to transcribe now. I wasn't allowed to take in my laptop, so my notes are pretty rough, with many missing words, but I was able to take down all of the key points. Everything you see in [brackets] -- I observed. Everything you see in "quotes" was said under oath by Columbia, IL Police Chief Joe Edwards. Edwards started by saying he did not plan to testify. Sgt Justin Barlow was scheduled to testify until he faced a family emergency an hour before the hearing.

[Front two rows: Coleman's family and friends. I counted 15 total. Many who are members of Ron Coleman's 'Grace Church' in Chester, IL). Dad was usually smiling, even laughing. Friends and church members also smiled and laughed frequently before the hearing. On the left side sat Sheri Coleman's family, who were all very somber and silent.]".....

http://community.fox2now.com/_Chris-Coleman-hearing-details/BLOG/343509/96301.html?widgetId=158902
Wow! Thank you, Dogwood! I didn't see that earlier. I greatly appreciate it!
:blowkiss:

Police, Ambulance, Fire
Whoa! That doesn't sound good at all. If any of the locals happen to hear anything in regard to this on your local news, Please remember your wonderful friends here at Websleuths.......

:cool: ~TCO~

Dogwood, very interesting on the Coleman family...........ODD!!!

What's with all the RED SPRAY PAINT????
all over house and Gavin's bed........cold hearted murderer!
CC full of hate...........a real sociopath!!!

And Sheri's cousin was just telling Nancy he saw this when he was in the house a couple of weeks ago?? I feel so sorry for her family.

fmrchesterguy, I guess there is a miscommunication. I really did not mean anything bad by my post. I was just wondering if the emergency personnel were in St. Louis or Chester. I truly was a bit confused. I apologize for misspelling your name.

So possibly, from the report that said the Coleman's were cutting up and laughing - was this just from Ron, not Connie? I know she's ill. This has to be very hard on her.

Ronnie seemed very somber, but I only saw a 5 second clip.

Oh my gosh Kimster...

Chip has notes from Chris Hayes... This is in them:

>>Sheri Coleman pointed out the misspelling in the first threat that came in November.<<

And while I am at it, perhaps I should say that the behavior of Chris Hayes was something a poster on one of the news sites wrote...perhaps it was all to destroy his personal credibility. On the other hand...was it him we heard on Nancy Grace?

But Kimster, do you see the above... Chris Hayes pointed out that Sheri pointed out the misspelling in the first threat. Do you think she knew and buried it, unbelieving?

As Marc Klaas just said, there's a place in HE double toothpick for him. Such hate for his wife and children.

From the blog...

"The affair began November, 2008. The girlfriend gave an anniversary date of November 5th -- which is prior to the first e-mail threat. They planned to marry January 2010. Coleman and the girlfriend were looking for homes and a job for the girlfriend in St. Louis. They planned a cruise in August. The girlfriend reported Coleman saying he planned to divorce Sheri May 5th. Officers found no evidence that was real Joyce Meyer does not employ people who get a divorce."

[Ron Coleman and his wife looked at each other at this point, smiling and shaking their heads in such away that they thought this was ridiculous.]"...

Also noted in Chris Hayes notes:

>>"Cybercrimes tracked the original e-mail to [Coleman's] laptop computer from Joyce Meyer. His computer created it.<<

See the above "his computer created it." It appears that cybercrimes is SURE of this.

and then...

>>"Investigators also tracked it to his wireless air card. It was the same air card used to create the e-mail."<<

The sending of this email would make certain which account it went through and how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox