Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt9

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, your mind is intact. IIRC, A neighbor reported hearing a loud argument coming from the home at 3 am. :)
If Sheri and the boys were already gone by that time, I wonder if Chris was painting and screaming at the same time. It would not suprise me if in his rage, he was verbal about the things he wrote on the bed and the walls. This could explain what the neighbor heard coming from the home.

The most d@mning piece of evidence to come out is that Chris never asked how they died, imo.

"And so the very outline of the Book of I Corinthians suggests that the road to the peace and unity and purity of the Church must in fact pass through the application of Church discipline. And on the face of it, this only makes sense. After all, how can the Church be united in heart and passion for Christ, united in reaching out to the world with the message of Christ, and united in living holy lives for Christ, if there are phony Christians among the membership?
And that is exactly what Paul is talking about in this passage. He says quite clearly in verse 11 that Christians are to make a clear distinction between themselves and those that are “called a brother” but who persist in behavior that is radically inconsistent with the gospel. Instead of treating such people as if they were Christians, Paul says in verse 5 that we should “deliver such a one unto Satan,” a dramatic way of saying that they should be excluded from Church membership."
http://www.fpcportgibson.com/aug3108.doc

snipped for brevity

Well, dear God, Kimster, reading this just made my stomach lurch anew. I'm dealing with this in my own personal convictions and being in charge of church membership and all of you who pray, I'd very much covet your prayers right now for me in this. Sorry for the OT, but dang, Kimster, that scripture hit me between the eyes for a reason I believe! Thank you!

If Sheri and the boys were already gone by that time, I wonder if Chris was painting and screaming at the same time. It would not suprise me if in his rage, he was verbal about the things he wrote on the bed and the walls. This could explain what the neighbor heard coming from the home.

The most d@mning piece of evidence to come out is that Chris never asked how they died, imo.

That and time of death in my opinion.

That and time of death in my opinion.
Yes, but his omission allowed them to concentrate on him from the beginning. The lack of footprints coming in off the wet lawn and not asking how they died were huge red flags immediately.

The "Request for Production" served upon Joyce Meyer Ministries is rather broad in scope and should provide more of a "picture" into Coleman's employment, schedule and travels with JMM.

The wrongful death suit was filed May 26 .... the only place I could find a copy was on CNN's website .. assuming JMM was served on the same day, her organization has 28 days to produce their responses.

Here is what has been requested:

Pursuant to the provisions of Illinois Supreme Court Rule 214, you are
hereby requested to furnish Plaintiffs' counsel with copies of the following:

1. Copies of Christopher Coleman's complete personnel file.

2. Copies of all policies of Joyce Meyer Ministries regarding employment
with the organization.

3. Copies of Christopher Coleman's work schedule for the past 36
months, including all out of town events, appointments, destinations, and
schedules.

4. Copies of all airplane schedules, both commercial and private on
which Christopher Coleman is listed as a passenger.

5. Copies of all airplane manifests, both commercial and private on
which Christopher Coleman is listed as a passenger.

6. Copies of all private airplane manifests, held by Joyce Meyer
Ministries, Inc. which list all passengers.

7. Copies of all reports, correspondence, contracts, agreements or
other writings regarding the facts and circumstances alleged in Plaintiffs'
Complaint.

8. Copies of the Joyce Meyer Ministries, Inc. policy of employment as
it related to Christopher Coleman.

9. Copies of all correspondence, notes, memorandums, deeds,
contracts, policies or other documents relating to the hiring of Christopher
Coleman.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/05/26/coleman.lawsuit.pdf

:newbie: Thanks so much for the warm welcome; as others, I've been somewhat 'afraid' to jump in. I want to esp. commend Kimster on the scripture quotation and definition quoted concerning confronting a Christian brother. That was excellent and very much in line with what I was trying to understand. How could so many people have worked around CC and not become somewhat suspicious? There isn't that kind of opportunity :eek: in any of her 'meetings' or trips that allow for people to be totally isolated. Unfortunatey years ago I helped with a few. Then I began going through a time of seeking God for truth. I saw too much that I felt did not line up with scripture. Thankfully, I've been away from anything like that for years. It is a sad thing, but too many people are so deceived by these large 'ministries'. Please understand this is just my opinion, and if I am wrong, I pray God will show me and forgive me. (also, I will pray for you Sal)

That being said, IF others suspected anything, they may have been afraid for their own jobs, for unfortunately, JM runs a very strict organization. Those who have worked for her have said that there's not as much flexibility as in a 'secular' job. Still, the Christian thing would be for any of these who had an inkling would be to either confront CC or JM, or at the very least, discussed it with a pastor or counselor. From what I know, there are many security people who work in the many various departments and places at JMM.

snipped for brevity

Well, dear God, Kimster, reading this just made my stomach lurch anew. I'm dealing with this in my own personal convictions and being in charge of church membership and all of you who pray, I'd very much covet your prayers right now for me in this. Sorry for the OT, but dang, Kimster, that scripture hit me between the eyes for a reason I believe! Thank you!

Sal,

I can't help but ask .. do you have the power to "oust" a member? I just am curious about your role of "being in charge of church membership..."

Don't really know what you mean .. sorry if I'm reading too much into it.

Thanks!

Regarding the unauthorized changes to Sheri's Facebook page, the Coleman home computer could have been targeted by a trojan horse that allowed a hacker to gain access to learn all sorts of things and even allow installation of a keylogger program.

For more on trojan horses and what they can do see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_horse_(computing)

Question .. what is the reason for removing the DVD face plate and tossing it on the side of 255?

Was the recorder itself also missing or just the face plate? There'd also been a report of a DVR found as well along with the face plate but no mention has been made as to the readability of the DVR or if there was any data recovered.

Thanks.

Regarding the unauthorized changes to Sheri's Facebook page, the Coleman home computer could have been targeted by a trojan horse that allowed a hacker to gain access to learn all sorts of things and even allow installation of a keylogger program.

For more on trojan horses and what they can do see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_horse_(computing)
And how convenient for Chris to have access to Trojans or spyware that he could readily do this. :rolleyes:

Question .. what is the reason for removing the DVD face plate and tossing it on the side of 255?

Was the recorder itself also missing or just the face plate? There'd also been a report of a DVR found as well along with the face plate but no mention has been made as to the readability of the DVR or if there was any data recovered.

Thanks.
I think it was tossed all together and perhaps the rest of it went into the water. The face plate probably just flew off when he threw it. (The entire DVR was unplugged and missing according to the report I saw on the hearing.)

There simply is no way to explain away all the evidence pointing directly to Chris. Cannot be done. No jury is going to say, "Of course! It must be some other dude did it because CC is such a great guy and nothing looks suspicious here!!".

I wasn't here for the hearing the other day, but there was sufficient evidence presented. The SA's office and LE have a solid case against him.

ETA: Welcome to WS, Overtheriver!

Yes, but his omission allowed them to concentrate on him from the beginning. The lack of footprints coming in off the wet lawn and not asking how they died were huge red flags immediately.

Not to mention that he called to get someone to check on them not long after he had left to go to the gym. He could have ran home and checked on them had he really been worried. IMO

Not to mention that he called to get someone to check on them not long after he had left to go to the gym. He could have ran home and checked on them had he really been worried. IMO
Exactly.

They also have the camera from the detective's house showing no one else was there, too.

So many things right off the bat were like a neon sign above his head including telling TL he was pressing for the divorce that day. I wish we knew the exact conversation. I would like to know if she was putting him on the spot about it.

You had asked about if a person may scream out when being tasered.
I spoke with 4 different people at the jail today and they were all in agreement. Yes people do scream out when they are tasered!

VB

Plus, not really working out at the healthclub.
Poor thing must have been to tired to lift any weights after having such a busy night. :furious:

VB

Can I ask where the taser talk came into play here?

Just speculation that one or more of the victims could have been tasered or a stun gun used to subdue them.

Personally, I think there would be evidence on the body from taser darts or burn marks from a stun gun.

Sal,

I can't help but ask .. do you have the power to "oust" a member? I just am curious about your role of "being in charge of church membership..."

Don't really know what you mean .. sorry if I'm reading too much into it.

Thanks!

analytical, no I don't have the power to oust. Elders would do that. Me being in charge of membership means that I attend the membership classes, meet the peeps along with my pastor, I go over their applications and then put all their personal data in our database then send them a letter acknowledging that they are now members or explaining whatever they may need in order to become a member. Now anyone can attend our church. But membership is supposed to mean something. Around a year ago it was discovered that two gay men had become members and things were quickly done to "dismember" them.:) Peeps with other sin want to become members and some of those seem way less, shall we say "sinful" than homosexuality to my pastor and I struggle with it. To God all sin is equal. I'm dazed and confused. Aren't you glad you asked. Sorry if I gave you TMI. I'm definitely bewitched, bothered and bewildered about it. And thank you for not holding at least a big grudge. The other day's jesting about you was all in good fun at least for me. I'm a terrible tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member