Sheriff's Office Asks Media for Questions/Presser on July 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I sent off the following questions in the vain hope that they will be answered:
Q: Have Desiree and Kaine taken and passed polygraphs?
Q: Has Terri Horman passed a polygraph?
Q. Can you verify Kaine's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared?
Q: Can you verify Terri's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared?
Q: To you knowledge, has Kaine or Desiree provided LE with false information?
Q: What about Terri Horman?
Q: Are there cell phone ping reports for TH's phone and if so, where was the phone pinging on the day Kyron disappeared?
Q: Did Terri Horman use a sitter for the baby on the day Kryon disappeared and if so, during what time period?
Q: Did anyone see Kyron at the school after the science fair and if so, at what time?
Q: Did anyone see Terri Horman drive away from school on the day Kyron disappeared and if so, when?
Q: Are you actually, physically searching for Kyron at this time, as in searching woods, bodies of water, properties, etc.?
Q: Should the local public be searching their own properties for evidence or for Kyron?

Q: When are you going to stop playing games and either clear Terri Horman or name her a suspect?

Obviously this question by email thing is not just Kaine being a control freak.... the Sheriff's department likes the idea too.

Chief Deputy who? and Sgt who? will be at the press conference?! Seriously, new people every time. HOW are we supposed to read them when they are new? Gates and Staton we have "gotten to know" a bit. Why the new guys? :waitasec:

Grrrr.

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE ACCEPTING MEDIA QUESTIONS REGARDING KYRON CASE
Posted: July 21st, 2010 10:24 AM
Submit your questions to Kyron.case.questions@mcso.us. This email address will be accepting questions up to 2pm today, July 21, 2010.

A written statement will be released no later than Friday July 23, 2010 based on the questions submitted.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would also like to announce that a press conference is scheduled for Tuesday July 27, 2010 at the Hanson Building located at 12240 NE Glisan Portland, Oregon. The exact time for this press conference will be announced by Friday July 23, 2010.
Present at this conference will be Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Lead Investigator of the Kyron case Sgt. Lee Gosson. The purpose of this press conference will be to provide an update of the case and respond to questions that were submitted regarding the case.

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

ONLY presser I'm interested in hearing at this time is Kyron had been found..Hopefully alive..JMO

I asked, "has anyone else turned in a photo or video from the morning of 6/4 that included Kyron, Terri, or baby K"?

Just call Reliable Source or Unnamed Source. They'll tell ya everything you wanna know!

I think we should get Reliable Source, Unnamed Source, and Sources Close To really, really loaded and see what we learn then. ;)

Q: Where is Kyron?
A: We don't know
Q: Are you searching for him?
A: No comment.

i know you can't say kyron's abduction is not a stranger to stranger, but you also say the need for the public to be alarmed is low. Is this still the case? If yes, why?

Q: Where is Kyron?
A: We don't know
Q: Are you searching for him?
A: No comment.

If I remember correctly, they know where he is not. But I am not even sure about that; he could be near the school. Searchers have missed bodies much larger.

Just call Reliable Source or Unnamed Source. They'll tell ya everything you wanna know!

Don't bother with cousin Genuine Leather, though. Ugly accident with an upholsterer :(

Q: When are you going to stop playing games and either clear Terri Horman or name her a suspect?

With respect, I would not call an active police investigation into the disappearance of a little, 7 year old boy "games". This is life and death and I would think our desire for info takes a back seat to finding this child and solving his case. These things simply take time and lots of it.

Why in the world would you "schedule" a press conference for almost 7 days later when it's very possible (maybe I should say hopeful) that Kyron could be found before then? That's just plain crazy to me considering it is an active and ongoing investigation. I could certainly understand if they had a person in custody or something along those lines.

With respect, I would not call an active police investigation into the disappearance of a little, 7 year old boy "games". This is life and death and I would think our desire for info takes a back seat to finding this child and solving his case. These things simply take time and lots of it.

I understand. This stuff with Terri has gone on long enough. She's either a suspect or she's not. They need to make that clear. If she's NOT, they have a lot of 'splainin' to do.

Why in the world would you "schedule" a press conference for almost 7 days later when it's very possible (maybe I should say hopeful) that Kyron could be found before then? That's just plain crazy to me considering it is an active and ongoing investigation. I could certainly understand if they had a person in custody or something along those lines.

I agree - it seems like a lot of advanced notice. The seven days' notice must be to accommodate the submission and vetting of questions.

Let's hope Kyron is found ASAP, and their plans are scuttled.

Do I detect a note of sarcasm in there...?

I will be glad to hear from LE, though... But if it's a bunch of "no comments," despite this being their idea, I will call them a bunch of teases.

ETA: That is to say, I respect their right to keep silent on cases, but to call a presser and then say "no comment" would be pretty frustrating, IMO.

BBM: LMAO - Why, you are too funny!! :biggrin:

A lot of good questions so far, but some are over the line. Let's remember we're asking LE questions, not the National Enquirer. Even if LE knows licentious things about KH and DY, I doubt they're calling a presser and then turning it into Jerry Springer. Come on, more serious, thought provoking questions, please. And yes, I wouldn't ask those kinds of questions about anyone associated with this case. What they, and I mean all four of the parents, do in private, is none of our business unless they are doing it to solicit someone to hurt Kyron. Even then, I really don't want to know.

They aren't going to answer the questions anyway...

The deadline to submit the questions was hours ago, so not sure it matters. I think posters are writing questions they are curious about.

I don't find it very promising that they are scheduling this a week out either. As if they don't expect any movement in the case before then. And do not expect to find Kyron any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa