Shia LaBeouf's Shenanigans

A dazed Shia LaBeouf was videoed arguing with girlfriend Mia Goth in Tübingen, Germany, where she's filming, then jumping into a car with three or four strangers. Before that, Mia Goth had taken his backpack in an effort to get him to stay and inside the car, LaBeouf thanks the men for 'saving his life' because 'If I had stayed, I would have killed her'.

[snip]

Has he ever been arrested for or accused of abuse? To jump to "I would have killed her" right away... how did he know that? Was he exaggerating, or had he maybe considered it or come close to it previously?

"Entitled Self-Important, party of one- your table is ready"

He had 18 and 20-year-old females in tow and was quite aggressive with police, according to the affidavit at the link.

After he spotted a bystander filming the incident, LaBeouf further lost his cool, puffing out his chest and attempting to walk towards the unidentified male in a “threatening manner,” according to the arresting officer.

Apparently, Shia told officers they couldn't arrest him because he 'is in the military'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...r-public-intoxication-yelling-f-gotta-do.html

Attachments

• 2D41E9C100000578-3270998-image-a-39_1444753381319-1.jpg
    2D41E9C100000578-3270998-image-a-39_1444753381319-1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 33
He's been off kilter for a few years now. Seems if he wasn't a movie star he would be in jail for some of his antics. jmo

He's been off kilter for a few years now. Seems if he wasn't a movie star he would be in jail for some of his antics. jmo

ITA! IMO he lost all credibility when he reported that he was "raped" during his art exhibition back in 2014. Really? Shia, you did not speak/shout out because you did not want to "break character" of your exhibit?

Rape is not about asshats like Shia LaBoef pretending to suffer through sexual assault in order to preserve the integrity of a questionable art exhibit. Rape trumps celebrity PR. Rape that goes unreported because a minor celebrity wants attention should never, ever be rewarded.

Shia LaBoef go away!!

Shia ... Go away! You self-entitled SOB - How about joining the military? Of course you won't....

Shia ... Go away! You self-entitled SOB - How about joining the military? Of course you won't....
As if they'd even want him!

Seriously though his whole life is a PR stunt. I don't know how he can live like that.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back