Short haired brunette against a blue background

For goodness sakes people. Go look at post 28 in this thread. That's his one time girlfriend Beth Kelleher laying on the blue background. She's been identified and is still alive.

Is no one reading the earlier replies? I repeat, go look at post 28 in this thread. That's his one time girlfriend Beth Kelleher laying on the blue background. She's been identified and is still alive.

Is no one reading the earlier replies? I repeat, go look at post 28 in this thread. That's his one time girlfriend Beth Kelleher laying on the blue background. She's been identified and is still alive.

I've seen your post, but have never seen a confirmed photo of Beth Kelleher. I've found mention of her when I searched, but no images. (Aside from the one of her as an older woman in this thread.) If it is not against TOS, and you have one, post a comparison.

And yes, I do agree Wildhuncher's image of the older woman, the bone structure is very close. It looks like she has blue eyes though? And if she is giving interviews, etc wouldn't she just come out and say "Hey, that one is me." Easy enough to do?

And yes, I do agree Wildhuncher's image of the older woman, the bone structure is very close. It looks like she has blue eyes though? And if she is giving interviews, etc wouldn't she just come out and say "Hey, that one is me." Easy enough to do?

She was interviewed on the 48hrs Mystery program. Youtube link below. Her segment starts at 17:34. You'll see she is dressed in the same clothes as the thumbnail in post 28.

She was interviewed on the 48hrs Mystery program. Youtube link below. Her segment starts at 17:34. You'll see she is dressed in the same clothes as the thumbnail in post 28.

Thank you! I agree with you. I grabbed this screenshot and can definitely see the resemblance.

That clip was hard to listen to. She sounds like she was still in love with him....Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 6.18.23 PM.png

I've seen your post, but have never seen a confirmed photo of Beth Kelleher. I've found mention of her when I searched, but no images. (Aside from the one of her as an older woman in this thread.) If it is not against TOS, and you have one, post a comparison.
Beth, 1973 yearbook.

I think she's also woman against green wall and woman with blond child.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-15-13-55-33-495_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-15-13-55-33-495_com.android.chrome.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 8

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members