SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a fun bunch. I guess you need a sense of humor to deal with what you see and have to deal with.

Gosh they were. It was fun to think back to the good ole days. I work with an amazing Team right now. We just have more adult fun. Yes we do need a sense of humor to deal. I saw many fired in the Institution days for stealing drugs or drinking on the wards. Not on wards I worked but it was rampant.

Yes fillers are the way to go for those lines. I have done a bit of botox and was told the same for those lines. Let me know how you like it. I'm a bit skeered of doing fillers.

I love that commercial for Juvaderm is it? ....Express yourself .... The woman on the screen literally has no expression at all and looks dead in the bottom half of her face. I'm not getting that filler stuff... When I am pissed ...I want people to KNOW IT!

So far the highest is 95 in Austin and SC. Tornado threats from Iowa to Pennsylvania, Maryland, North Virginia and Delaware. This is to continue through tomorrow. If you are in the path please watch the weather.

I'm in central Iowa and it's just been weird tonight. Storming this morning when I went to work, sunny, HOT (up to 92 I think) and humid all day, and right now it's about 67 and windy. Crazy. They're calling for storms throughout the night and during the day tomorrow, but I think the bigger threat is east of us.

uh huh ... Oh yeah ...and that second degree burn on the part of my *advertiser censored* cheek that got out of my shorts just as I hit the leather car seat today ... It's just part of the fun of living in ... It's a dry heat, AZ...

Oh yes I do hear you. Flip flops that melt in downtown Phoenix. Metal on your seat belt burning you as you are a stupid Canuck and forget that metal can heat to a point of actually burning you. Summers in AZ are HOT.

I love that commercial for Juvaderm is it? ....Express yourself .... The woman on the screen literally has no expression at all and looks dead in the bottom half of her face. I'm not getting that filler stuff... When I am pissed ...I want people to KNOW IT!

LOL. I just did a bit of botox for the crows feet.

Talking about spooky things reminds me of the six Alday family members being murdered on May 14, 1973.

My ex-husband had gone to Donalsonville, Georgia with three of his friends to camp out and fish at White's Pond for a few days.

They got there on May 13th. They fished and cooked the fish they caught. Later on in the camper they played cards. The camper was hooked to the truck with a trailer chain and a lock. After midnight they went to sleep. One of the guy's woke up when he heard someone outside. None of them had brought any weapons with them so they listened and remained quiet. They could tell whoever it was ........was trying to unhook the camper from the truck. They could hear multiple footsteps and whispering outside the camper. Then one of the one's on the outside tried to open the door to the camper. Thank God they had locked it before going to bed.

The next morning they piled out of the camper and didn't see anyone around so they went back fishing. Later in the evening of the 14th at almost duskdark they heard dogs barking and looked up and saw the police in swat clothing everywhere surrounding their camper. They were scared to death and had no clue what had happened very close to where they were. They pulled the boat up to the dock and walked up to the police and asked them what was happening and they said that the tracking dogs had picked up the scents around their camper of the suspects who they believed had murdered 6 members of the Alday family. The police asked them many questions until they were sure they weren't involved. None of the dogs were interested in my ex or his buddies.

So the police believed that they intended to steal the truck that belonged to my ex's buddy and when they weren't successful they made their way to the Alday farm and that is when the hellish nightmare began. They were prison escapees from a northern state.

It took Georgia 30 years to execute Carl Issac the gang leader. He was allowed to live longer than five of the lives he and his gang murdered.:(

So sometimes you can be closer to evil than you would ever think. If they had been able to get into the camper that night ....all of those men would have been murdered too.

imo

I remember that one. Carl Isaac was a vicious sonofabi***

Wow, I had to respond to this post and all other the Muffin Man posts -- my youngest son, who is 36, played the Muffin Man in a school play in the first grade -- I remember we went out and bought him a chef's hat, and a baker's apron, etc. -- and I made muffins the night before and put them in a muffin tin for the play the next day -- he was so excited -- he practiced saying "I'm the Muffin Man from Drury Lane" for days beforehand -- he came out to a packed audience the next night and stood at the front of stage, and while the rest of the class was singing Muffin Man, he got so excited he somehow jerked his arms up and all the muffins flew into the orchestra and audience -- it was hysterical -- but we felt so bad for him -- but, everyone thought it was part of the play so everyone laughed and he laughed it off too -- for a second, I was dying for him, but there was no trauma, he thought he was a comedian -- whew. Thanks, for the memory. :tyou:

That is beyond precious

Yes fillers are the way to go for those lines. I have done a bit of botox and was told the same for those lines. Let me know how you like it. I'm a bit skeered of doing fillers.

Oh dear lord, I cannot believe I'm admitting to this. Maybe y'all need a good laugh tonight? But when Just Sailing Thru posted about marionette lines, I'm too embarrassed to tell you what I was thinking about (ok, ok.....puppets). But it took the above quoted post for me to figure it out and the lightbulb went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life