SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Realz? :floorlaugh:

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
Yesterday.Thank you to the Alexanders, Chris and Sky Hughes and Deanna Reid. We love them!!!!
95Like · Comment · Share

Sorry, Could not get the Juan Martinez Bobble Head Picture to post.

Things murderer Arias will never get to do again...

- walk on the beach

-see the sunset

-see the stars (unless some jail bird smokes her in the head)

-order pizza

-order Chinese food

-pick out her own clothes

-lay in the grass

-hear the birds sing

-drive a car

-go for a walk

-stand in the rain

-go swimming

Please add to the list...

So funny you posted this...
I was eating a slice of ice cold watermelon today (it was hot and muggy), and it just tasted so good and quenched my thirst. Into my mind popped CJA and her other roomates. I wondered if they EVER get to enjoy something like that.

So add-have a piece of ice cold, yummy watermelon on a hot day- to the list :seeya:

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
Yesterday.Thank you to the Alexanders, Chris and Sky Hughes and Deanna Reid. We love them!!!!
95Like · Comment · Share

Sorry, Could not get the Juan Martinez Bobble Head Picture to post.

Personally, I find them offensive. My opinion has nothing to do with the job Juan Martinez did in this case, nor anything to do with Mr. Martinez.

Thank you, Ladies. This one's for Viv. :)

[video=youtube;fQx_Z9lyi9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQx_Z9lyi9U[/video]

Did somebody say FUNK?

[video=youtube;du5b-honXWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du5b-honXWI[/video]

Oh wow, I didn't realize Batista was in it. I think that's pretty good casting actually.

Yes, I read somewhere that Dexter is one of Flores' favourite shows and he's happy Batista is playing him.

I for one happen to agree with you. I don't know any pro golfers, but I happen to know a lot of cops and firemen. They are some of the finest people I know. Back in my 20's, I dated my fair share of cops as those were the guys I met through the ER. it takes a certain type of man (women too), to do the type of work they do. Is it conducive to perfect relationships? No. But neither is being married to a doctor. I think every profession draws certain types of people. I, for one, would never think twice about dating a cop or a fireman.

I married a wonderful man who quit college in his senior year to become a cop -- it tore me apart (and my family was not happy), but somehow I had faith in him -- we married the weekend before my finals before graduation for my BS degree -- I always in our marriage had high paying jobs, much more than his police pay, and sometimes it was hard to swallow for both of us -- but I will say this -- he was always and still is a better person than I ever was or will ever be -- he always was right down with the frey and dealt with the nitty gritty of human nature and society, he came in contact with the worst of the worst, and handled it all with sensitivity and compassion, day in and day out, with few and far between rewards - while I accumulated accolades in my little ivory towers -- our sons today are both cops (detectives) much to my chagrin early on -- but they are happy, it must be in the blood -- and I am content with the knowledge that it maybe is meant to be -- they chose their life -- they are good men -- they will do good.

There's an interesting segment on Dr Drew tonight : http://tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=21084
That was an interesting call from the buddy. I can't remember, did JA say in her allocution that her PW's life had been threatened?
I agree with Dr D that JAs parents are not responsible for her BPD. However, if the National Enquirer guy that was on NG was telling the truth, her mother tried to get them to publish the faked pedophile letters. Hasn't Dr D heard about that?? That makes me sick.

That was an interesting call from the buddy. I can't remember, did JA say in her allocution that her PW's life had been threatened?
I agree with Dr D that JAs parents are not responsible for her BPD. However, if the National Enquirer guy that was on NG was telling the truth, her mother tried to get them to publish the faked pedophile letters. Hasn't Dr D heard about that?? That makes me sick.

I don't trust tabloids to tell the truth...that isn't their job. I don't care how.accurate some of the stories.are...the truth and tabloids are strangers generally.

And I want a JM bobblehead.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Patti is NOT old news. She should be, but she is making sure to use up ALL of her 15 minutes.

In fact, the convicted killer's attorneys just used PW and these alleged threats, in a motion to try to delay the trial until 2014. So, in the case, she is not old news. I betcha Juan is listening.

Seems to me if that was the case, the DT would have used it to postpone the original sentencing hearing.

IMO, nobody to testify for Jodi, because there is nobody who WILL testify for her.

CCR Fortunate Son

[video=youtube;5ScisGFllPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ScisGFllPY[/video]

Don't mind me. Just skip on past this.:seeya:

"No thanks, I don't smoke.":drumroll:

"I'm a non-smoker.":drumroll:

(In today's world no one is ever gonna offer me a cigarette, so I will never get to say these things out loud. I just wanted to see what it feels like. :blushing:)

I married a wonderful man who quit college in his senior year to become a cop -- it tore me apart (and my family was not happy), but somehow I had faith in him -- we married the weekend before my finals before graduation for my BS degree -- I always in our marriage had high paying jobs, much more than his police pay, and sometimes it was hard to swallow for both of us -- but I will say this -- he was always and still is a better person than I ever was or will ever be -- he always was right down with the frey and dealt with the nitty gritty of human nature and society, he came in contact with the worst of the worst, and handled it all with sensitivity and compassion, day in and day out, with few and far between rewards - while I accumulated accolades in my little ivory towers -- our sons today are both cops (detectives) much to my chagrin early on -- but they are happy, it must be in the blood -- and I am content with the knowledge that it maybe is meant to be -- they chose their life -- they are good men -- they will do good.

Thank goodness you found one of the good guys!! I was (he has passed away now) proud of my father being a LE agent serving the public to make it a safer place!!!

However and unfortunately, there those groups of cops that aren't the greatest of character like they should be considering what they do for a living. Maybe it is the combination the type of job and stress that eventually turns them into something they don't want to be over the years. I don't know.

Again, I am glad you found the love of your life and proud that he is the honorable LE as it should be!!!

JMHO

6/17/2013 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. 6/17/2013
NOTE: OBJECTION TO MOTION TO CONTINUE; PENALTY PHASE

Was waiting on this one....Yayyyyy!!

It's kinda sad to me when I reschedule follow up appointments for Winston's cataract surgery when it's on a court date....bad mommy, bad bad mommy....LOL

Yes she did. I think the DT backed it up. I agree about the letters, even if you think her mom believed they were genuine attempting to sell them to the TABLOIDS is beyond reproach. Sounds to me like mom is an apologist and the dad is not, and is just trying to run a business and get past this. http://youtu.be/--6YSPMKvIc?t=13m4s

But what about the shell casing that landed on top of the blood? .seems like that indicates he was shot last...

Why do you think he was shot first?

Plus it says nothing about him being shot in the forehead. The bullet entered another place than Travis' did.

And it was still a very serious injury. He certainly wasn't able to run around and fight his attacker off. Thank goodness he is going to make it even though it sounds like he has a long way to go.
Excerpt from article:

He was in critical condition Monday but doctors say he's expected to live, although he'll need reconstructive surgery and rehab to learn to swallow and speak again, Kerwin said. He was awake on Monday, nodding yes and no, writing and using hand signals to communicate.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/06/17/2971175/chaos-as-gunfire-erupts-at-utah.html#storylink=cpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74