SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my messed up my mind... is JA allowed to get married or have 'conjugal visits'? I ask because I really don't want her to be able to 'breed'... just curious, thanks

THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS

Thought I'd tell about what happened today that really surprised and delighted me.
I've been having problems with my land-line phone for a couple of weeks (along with computer problems and the new TV sound problem- Jeez, I surely thought the "screw-up fairy" had come to live with us-LOL). I thought it might be the bad weather we have been having here in the sticks of NYS. I did have a dial-tone, but very scratchy sounds coming from the handset. This weekend, I didn't have any dial-tone at all. Since I don't have a cell phone, I used the Verizon website to set up an appointment for a service call, which was suppose to be yesterday. No one showed up- could be the bad weather??
The service woman did come today and found out that one wire under my house that leads to the little box thingy in the house (where you plug your phone line in) was frayed. Since the wire was under the house (there were 2 wires to the house- one we used and one that we didn't- the one we didn't use was the frayed one- she cut that one off from the box thingy), I would have to be charged (I don't have their service plan- don't want to pay the extra $). Poor woman was sweating so much because the box thingy was near the floor (and wouldn't come off from the wall), next to my bookcase, and she had only about 5 inches to work with; she struggled so much. Her face was so red. I did give her some wet paper towels to wipe her face.
Anyway, she said she wasn't going to charge me and was just going to say the wire was outside my house. What a sweetheart. She saved me more than $75-90.

This is my messed up my mind... is JA allowed to get married or have 'conjugal visits'? I ask because I really don't want her to be able to 'breed'... just curious, thanks

Check out this website: :seeya:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/...t-the-evolution-of-conjugal-visits/index.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"if one is in a state where conjugal visits are allowed, both the prisoner and the visitor must meet certain qualifications in order for the meeting to take place. The prisoner must be housed in a minimum or medium security facility, show proof of marriage and earn the visits through good behavior."......

"These visits–also known as an “extended family visits”–are currently allowed, in some form, in eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York, Washington and Wyoming."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think JA will be in a "minimum/medium" security prison.

----"I don't think JA will be in a "minimum/medium" security prison."

Right. I wonder how much privacy they actually get in max security--so that the guards don't really know whether she actually needs "one hand or two hands".

Right. I wonder how much privacy they actually get in max security--so that the guards don't really know whether she actually needs "one hand or two hands".

Perryville is Med/Max security, and she will go to MAX first, regardless of her sentence.

THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS

Thought I'd tell about what happened today that really surprised and delighted me.
I've been having problems with my land-line phone for a couple of weeks (along with computer problems and the new TV sound problem- Jeez, I surely thought the "screw-up fairy" had come to live with us-LOL). I thought it might be the bad weather we have been having here in the sticks of NYS. I did have a dial-tone, but very scratchy sounds coming from the handset. This weekend, I didn't have any dial-tone at all. Since I don't have a cell phone, I used the Verizon website to set up an appointment for a service call, which was suppose to be yesterday. No one showed up- could be the bad weather??
The service woman did come today and found out that one wire under my house that leads to the little box thingy in the house (where you plug your phone line in) was frayed. Since the wire was under the house (there were 2 wires to the house- one we used and one that we didn't- the one we didn't use was the frayed one- she cut that one off from the box thingy), I would have to be charged (I don't have their service plan- don't want to pay the extra $). Poor woman was sweating so much because the box thingy was near the floor (and wouldn't come off from the wall), next to my bookcase, and she had only about 5 inches to work with; she struggled so much. Her face was so red. I did give her some wet paper towels to wipe her face.
Anyway, she said she wasn't going to charge me and was just going to say the wire was outside my house. What a sweetheart. She saved me more than $75-90.

Aw.. That is wonderful. God bless her.

It's so flippin' HOT! I AM DYING!

I feel stir crazy.
I am watching the GZ trial.
If my DBF asks me one more time "What are you doing?" I swear I will crown him with a frying pan. He is strumming on my last nerve. Did it ever occur to him I go in the other room so he won't know what I'm doing?
I think I am getting on my dog's nerves. I'm pretty sure he rolled his eyes at me today.
I think my hair is turning green from all the time I spend in the pool.
I actually want people to stop sh**-canning Paula Deen. It's just deep-fried piling on ...to the extreme.
I miss my Mom.
Going out to dinner for my sister's birthday tonight and I am seriously considering leaving the car running so I don't have to get into that oven on wheels one more time today.
Last but not least... the TOP reason I HATE MYSELF right now... I feel sorry for the prisoners at Estrella Jail.

:hills:

:chillout:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: She has that three holes of wonder thang going for her, plus she's ambidextrous. Yuck, I'm creeping myself out here! :gasp:

I wonder when she'll wake up from her delusional little dream world and realize she's in some serious carp here. I'm not sure she understands that yet. Maybe when she has a DP or LWOP sentence slapped on her she'll get it. :moo:

It's so flippin' HOT! I AM DYING!

I feel stir crazy.
I am watching the GZ trial.
If my DBF asks me one more time "What are you doing?" I swear I will crown him with a frying pan. He is strumming on my last nerve. Did it ever occur to him I go in the other room so he won't know what I'm doing?
I think I am getting on my dog's nerves. I'm pretty sure he rolled his eyes at me today.
I think my hair is turning green from all the time I spend in the pool.
I actually want people to stop sh**-canning Paula Deen. It's just deep-fried piling on ...to the extreme.
I miss my Mom.
Going out to dinner for my sister's birthday tonight and I am seriously considering leaving the car running so I don't have to get into that oven on wheels one more time today.
Last but not least... the TOP reason I HATE MYSELF right now... I feel sorry for the prisoners at Estrella Jail.

:hills:

:chillout:

Aw, AZ, I know it's hot :hot: (don't beat me OK?:whiteflag:). :therethere:
The summer will fly by before you know it. I hate the heat, also. Most of the ID channel's programs are from crimes in Florida. I told my sons to never live where it's hot. It makes people mad.
Come live in upstate NY- the summers are fairly mild (tops, 90 degrees in the daytime- mostly 85-88 and 50-65 at night) and not humid. There are nice mountain breezes where I live.
I miss my mother every single day since she died 23 years ago.
This too will pass.
(and bop your BF. It will make you feel cooler :floorlaugh:)
Have a nice time at the birthday dinner. :seeya:

Aw, AZ, I know it's hot :hot: (don't beat me OK?:whiteflag:). :therethere:
The summer will fly by before you know it. I hate the heat, also. Most of the ID channel's programs are from crimes in Florida. I told my sons to never live where it's hot. It makes people mad.
Come live in upstate NY- the summers are fairly mild (tops, 90 degrees in the daytime- mostly 85-88 and 50-65 at night) and not humid. There are nice mountain breezes where I live.
I miss my mother every single day since she died 23 years ago.
This too will pass.
(and bop your husband. It will make you feel cooler :floorlaugh:)
Have a nice time at the birthday party. :seeya:

Do you know where Watertown? Daughter of a friend lives up there near Lowville so I hear about all the snow and how cool is is. :seeya:

Next to none. However there are ways to muffin rub without anyone knowing. Ppl in prison learn how to do that fairly quickly

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

BBM
Don't go there!!!! They'll eat you alive and spit you out and we may never find you again :floorlaugh:.

Hot in Arizona- good for JA. Hell on earth already for her. :rockon:

Lol well the rest of us don't deserve it

Do you know where Watertown? Daughter of a friend lives up there near Lowville so I hear about all the snow and how cool is is. :seeya:

Evening daisymae. :seeya:
Don't know where Watertown or Lowville is (or is it "are"?).
There hasn't been as much snow here as it was maybe 10-20 years ago.
I don't like snow or heat, but I have to suffer the snow to have cooler summers. The snow is pretty when it first falls, but I hate having to start the frozen car for 15 minutes (if it does start and all those frozen locks, can drive ya nuts) and all that shoveling is the pits. I don't know what I'll do when my younger son leaves to get his masters in NYC.( NYC is hot and humid, with all those tall buildings and no air flow).I really have to find a place that only has Spring and Fall. :floorlaugh:
Anyone know of a place? :floorlaugh:

Next to none. However there are ways to muffin rub without anyone knowing. Ppl in prison learn how to do that fairly quickly

How Icky- with the heat and hardly any showers- gross. :eek: :blushing:

Everyone, take a slow ride.........

[video=youtube;GcCNcgoyG_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcCNcgoyG_0[/video]

Evening daisymae. :seeya:
Don't know where Watertown or Lowville is (or is it "are"?).
There hasn't been as much snow here as it was maybe 10-20 years ago.
I don't like snow or heat, but I have to suffer the snow to have cooler summers. The snow is pretty when it first falls, but I hate having to start the frozen car for 15 minutes (if it does start and all those frozen locks, can drive ya nuts) and all that shoveling is the pits. I don't know what I'll do when my younger son leaves to get his masters in NYC.( NYC is hot and humid, with all those tall buildings and no air flow).I really have to find a place that only has Spring and Fall. :floorlaugh:
Anyone know of a place? :floorlaugh:

The mountains in Hawaii :)

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

I find them interesting, also, but I don't like how JA thinks that she is sooo interesting to others. It annoys me to no end and I'd like to slap her face a couple of tiimes with that spoon her mother carried (my mother used a broom when we got older :floorlaugh:).
I posted some articles a couple of days ago about "bad seeds" (post #591 I think)- people who are born psycho. Here are the websites, if you're interested:

http://www.health-matrix.net/2010/07...ant-bad-seeds/
http://greenheritagenews.com/the-%E2...-anthony-case/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ung-three.html
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/c...chopath/1.html

I am fascinated with this concept and want to read all I can about it.
I don't think you could stop them from how they act because they think they are right and we are nuts :floorlaugh:.

Looking forward to checking out the links u posted in my "downtime" tonight... a.k.a. the time I get after the kids baths, pj's, sippy cup, bedtime stories, & goodnight hugs & kisses. Love downtime!!

Hey guys....can't you hear me knockin'? :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;3fa4HUiFJ6c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fa4HUiFJ6c[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members