SIDEBAR #16- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night peeps. Work tomorrow and I am depressed. May be time to see a doctor. Sweet Dreams to all.

Lilly Tomlin was in Atlanta many, many years ago at this small place we used to go to. I was quite drunk and ran smack into a wall when I saw her, going into the restroom. :floorlaugh:

Lilly Tomlin was in Atlanta many, many years ago at this small place we used to go to. I was quite drunk and ran smack into a wall when I saw her, going into the restroom. :floorlaugh:

You bad girl :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

You know- I never got drunk. I tried drinking in college, but I didn't like it- never wanted to lose control of myself. Boring person.

You bad girl :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Those were good times being young. (I no longer drink)

Got caught by police making out in the rear of my dad's office in a car, and quickly threw out my cup of wine!

Those were good times being young. (I no longer drink)

Got caught by police making out in the rear of my dad's office in a car, and quickly threw out my cup of wine!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: you're funny tonight :floorlaugh:

You know- I never got drunk. I tried drinking in college, but I didn't like it- never wanted to lose control of myself. Boring person.

I really don't like alcohol. No wine. Only champagne once or twice a year!:snooty:

I find you very funny, not boring at all. I tend to be more serious around people, and no longer drink. So I guess you never passed a doobie around either? :floorlaugh:

since I don't cook, not likely I'd have a dinner party :floorlaugh:

Pretend, my dear. I don't like to entertain. I get all :scared: about every little fart and it ruins it for me. I don't enjoy it.

I find you very funny, not boring at all. I tend to be more serious around people, and no longer drink. So I guess you never passed a doobie around either? :floorlaugh:

A doobie???? a joint? I've done that years ago (just don't tell my sons :floorlaugh:- they don't do those things, neither do they curse in front of me- I don't like that and they know I'll bring out the spoon. They don't drink or smoke, either. Good kids. I'm lucky.)

Pretend, my dear. I don't like to entertain. I get all :scared: about every little fart and it ruins it for me. I don't enjoy it.

You'd be relaxed here if I threw burgers on the grill, and went to the pool to sit and chat. I'm very casual.

So nice to see you all here. Have a wonderful night and a great day tomorrow. Nite!

I will add everything else tomorrow as I have to review the recorded tape. The medium was fab. I have gone once before to her as she is really good.

good night ... looking forward to tomorrow

Schnauzers and Auburn Rule, BayBeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!

And I just love this one:

[video=youtube;4_AsiilOLGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_AsiilOLGw[/video]

A doobie???? a joint? I've done that years ago (just don't tell my sons :floorlaugh:- they don't do those things, neither do they curse in front of me- I don't like that and they know I'll bring out the spoon. They don't drink or smoke, either. Good kids. I'm lucky.)

I'm shocked! :floorlaugh:

You'd be relaxed here if I threw burgers on the grill, and went to the pool to sit and chat. I'm very casual.

I'm just an old fart now :HHJP: I was more fun when I was younger. I did a lot of crazy things :floorlaugh:- like hitch hiking with a friend in the 70's, and other things that are unmentionable on this thread :floorlaugh:
Would love to sit and chat by a pool (not that I can swim :floorlaugh:)

I'm just an old fart now :HHJP: I was more fun when I was younger. I did a lot of crazy things :floorlaugh:- like hitch hiking with a friend in the 70's, and other things that are unmentionable on this thread :floorlaugh:
Would love to sit and chat by a pool (not that I can swim :floorlaugh:)

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members