SIDEBAR #16- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a cousin in Portland, ME and he kind of knew King, and said he was really strange. :floorlaugh:

That is so awesome that you have a cousin that knew him! No doubt he's strange! :floorlaugh:, but he must have an amazing mind and imagination to be able to come up with the stories that he does.

He probably wouldn't come anyway. Apparently he's a bit "fan shy", as some have been a little too aggressive when approaching him.

After more thought, I'd like the Dali Lama, Edgar Cayce, someone funny (Whoopie) and someone from the field of sciences, and I would be sitting there in awe, not knowing what to say, but intently listening. LOL

Ok, cancelled Peter Max's invite........Dalai Lama would make an excellent addition!
I'm set! Now.........where do we send the invites? :floorlaugh:

That's going to have to be some kind of spread: The Dalai has gone back to meat, Cat doesn't eat pork.........beer for Obama and I assume Johnny will need several packs of Camels and Jack Daniels...anyone know what Barack smokes?

And if one doesn't RSVP, Tommy Chong would be pretty interesting.

I think I'm more interested in why they believe what they do, why they support what they support, what would make the world a better place, do they think they've contributed to a better world for their children, (Dalai gets a pass, but can opine) and their type of spiritualism. And if they could change anything in their life, what would it be.

Ok, cancelled Peter Max's invite........Dalai Lama would make an excellent addition!
I'm set! Now.........where do we send the invites? :floorlaugh:

That's going to have to be some kind of spread: The Dalai has gone back to meat, Cat doesn't eat pork.........beer for Obama and I assume Johnny will need several packs of Camels and Jack Daniels...anyone know what Barack smokes?

And if one doesn't RSVP, Tommy Chong would be pretty interesting.

I think I'm more interested in why they believe what they do, why they support what they support, what would make the world a better place, do they think they've contributed to a better world for their children, (Dalai gets a pass, but can opine) and their type of spiritualism. And if they could change anything in their life, what would it be.

I like the way you think!

I have a question for Queen Alexis. Since you have all boys, and I am a Princess, can I be your bratty daughter? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I think you would be a great mom, as long as you don't get out the wooden spoon on me. :scared:

Frying fish at my buddy's beach house for his wife's birthday

This is her gift

image.jpg
Red Solo Cup Wine Glass

Thank Harmony2! :seeya: I claim the blue drink! And the red one, the orange one, and anything else containing alcohol :floorlaugh:

Blah, been one of those days. YorN, I saw the beautiful pictures you posted. Thank you! My favorite was the lilies, my fave. Hope everyone is having a great evening!

Gotta agree with you on the lilies. Have a lovely cream bas-relief one in the living room that I got when we moved here. I even call my daughter "Lily" as a nickname. :fence:

Thank you and Jane for your kind thoughts. Life is overwhelming sometimes even though I try not to let it get me down. Health issues, financial pressure, nothing others haven't had to deal with so I should just get off the doggone pity pot.

I've never watched Project Runway. That's like the American Idol of fashion isn't it?

I think it's good to acknowledge your problems to yourself (rather than deny them), though, and, if you're so inclined, tell God how upset you are, and ask Him for suggestions on how to triumph over your difficulties.

Not trying to preach, just trying to help. Hope you are better today, and that upwards trend continues! :rockon:

As far as Project Runway being the "AI" of fashion, I'd say no, because they don't have a lot of people who CAN'T design on the show, just people who are usually very good at it. Although sometimes you wouldn't know it by what they come up with! :facepalm:

I love reading all the answers to the questions!

hope you all have had a wonderful day,im not long in from asda (walmart) and its 12.30am :yawn: spent far more than i wanted to nt the kids got loads of new clothes and me 2 trolley loads of shopping.

i think my new pjs are my best buy :floorlaugh:

My new question:
If you could be anything in the world professionally, what would you be?

hope you all have had a wonderful day,im not long in from asda (walmart) and its 12.30am :yawn: spent far more than i wanted to nt the kids got loads of new clothes and me 2 trolley loads of shopping.

OMG too funny. :floorlaugh:

Love Family Guy. It's one of the few shows that I, and my kids, agree on LoL.

I would be......a CSI. I find their work fascinating. And I mean a real CSI, not like on TV.

I think that would be very rewarding and interesting. Every single trial I watch is so indicative of how good the forensics are. :seeya:

My new question:
If you could be anything in the world professionally, what would you be?

Happy Friday night all! Sitting here with hair dye on my head and watching Friends...woohoo! Loving the a/c as it's still 90 degrees outside at 8pm. Ugh.

My dream job would be in the Criminal Justice field, probably a parole or probation officer. I've even thought about police officer or something in a prison. Everyone who knows me personally laughs at this and say I'm "too nice" for a job in this field. Whatever!

To answer your question from last night, 4 people I'd love to have dinner with:

Kenny Chesney (I'm going to marry him, mark my words)
Ann Rule
Louis Zamperini (google the book "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand)
Kevin Spacey (I have a weird little crush on him)

Happy Friday night all! Sitting here with hair dye on my head and watching Friends...woohoo! Loving the a/c as it's still 90 degrees outside at 8pm. Ugh.

My dream job would be in the Criminal Justice field, probably a parole or probation officer. I've even thought about police officer or something in a prison. Everyone who knows me personally laughs at this and say I'm "too nice" for a job in this field. Whatever!

To answer your question from last night, 4 people I'd love to have dinner with:

Kenny Chesney (I'm going to marry him, mark my words)
Ann Rule
Louis Zamperini (google the book "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand)
Kevin Spacey (I have a weird little crush on him)

Hey m :seeya:. What color did you go for? I'm 53 and I've never had to dye my hair believe it or not. I'm so lucky that I take after my Dad's side of the family. I have a few grey hairs around my temples, but other than that my hair is the same color it's always been. Saves me money at the hairdresser for sure. And that's a good thing.

It's going down to 50 degrees F tonight here. It's so nice and cool right now! We're all loving it.

Hey m :seeya:. What color did you go for? I'm 53 and I've never had to dye my hair believe it or not. I'm so lucky that I take after my Dad's side of the family. I have a few grey hairs around my temples, but other than that my hair is the same color it's always been. Saves me money at the hairdresser for sure. And that's a good thing.

Hi there! Just a reddish brown color. You're lucky, I've inherited my mom's genes and have had stray grays since I was 25 lol. I color my hair a lot, probably once a month. Nothing extreme though, and it's always from a $6 box from Walgreens. I've never spent more than $30 on a haircut or anything like that.

Tonight I splurged on a box on hair color and new mascara...it's the little things that make me happy :)

It's going down to 50 degrees F tonight here. It's so nice and cool right now! We're all loving it.

Very nice! It's supposed to get down to 68F at some point tonight, so ready for it. The weekend is supposed to be mid to upper 80's :please: We need some relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member