SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck happened ... I just got back on!

---------
Hi daisymae! yes I can stop twitching! WS. is back..I tried to come in last night after midnight and it was down. Tried on and off today, no luck. I missed everyone. must have been a big one. No websleuths, no trial, whats an oldBag to do?? I had fears it may have taken longer. Good to be home! :panic::Banane41::HHJP:

Was thinking... JonBenet case; does anyone else think the semen may have been planted by the Ramsay's?

[QUOTE=Maybe daisymae. She's the first one back.:laughcry:

On second thought, felt like I was rocking on something last night :HHJP:

I think that the mods shut the site down so that I would not go on, and on, and on and on over this love letter that CMJA wrote. :floorlaugh:

Could write a book with all the thoughts running through my head, but I won't.

I really enjoy you all on this SideBar thread. I love when we talk about things other than CMJA. I can't handle seeing her picture on this thread where we have shared so much, nor can I read any more posts about her. She is not worth one second more of my time. I have been cherry picking through the posts to see how everybody is and I hope you all have been doing well. If and when the SideBar thread returns to being the SideBar thread, I look forward to it. Hugs to everybody here.

Thanks, Zuri, hope you're doing ok.

Been cold here the last few days with some hard frosts. Guess the growing season is over.

Can't believe that Halloween is coming up this week.

I really enjoy you all on this SideBar thread. I love when we talk about things other than CMJA. I can't handle seeing her picture on this thread where we have shared so much, nor can I read any more posts about her. She is not worth one second more of my time. I have been cherry picking through the posts to see how everybody is and I hope you all have been doing well. If and when the SideBar thread returns to being the SideBar thread, I look forward to it. Hugs to everybody here.[/QUOTE

I relate and feel pretty much the same.

Thanks, Zuri, hope you're doing ok.

Been cold here the last few days with some hard frosts. Guess the growing season is over.

Can't believe that Halloween is coming up this week.

How have you been? Have the lawyers figured out any way for you to recover some of your mom's estate? I have been worried about all the stress you have been under. :loveyou:

I really enjoy you all on this SideBar thread. I love when we talk about things other than CMJA. I can't handle seeing her picture on this thread where we have shared so much, nor can I read any more posts about her. She is not worth one second more of my time. I have been cherry picking through the posts to see how everybody is and I hope you all have been doing well. If and when the SideBar thread returns to being the SideBar thread, I look forward to it. Hugs to everybody here.[/QUOTE

I relate and feel pretty much the same.

Thanks Daisy, my fun flower. I felt bad even saying anything, but I miss everybody on here. I have bared my soul on this thread and just knowing you all were here for me helped so much through some difficult times. I will never forget the kindness shown to me. Ever. :blowkiss:

Sorry about getting fired, m1279. You will be overwhelmed with "would have, should have's". Getting fired was both the worst thing that ever happened to me but then ended up to be one of the best things that ever happened to me. File for unemployment, with today's economy you should be able to get it, unless there was misconduct & they can prove it, or excessive absences on your part. Usually to fire you they have written you up in the past & it's rare to get fired after one episode unless it was egregious behavior. But employers have all the power, to fight them for wrongful termination you have to have a darned good case, plenty of documentation, & money to hire a lawyer. My advice, cry & get it out of your system, pull yourself up by the bootstraps, forget them & move on. File for uninemployment immediately, do it over the phone. It will take a week or two for unemployment to get info from you & your ex-company. If you don't get it, appeal the decision. I hated collecting unemployment, to me it was humiliating having to collect the paltry sum of money it was, but it was food money, & not much more. It took me four months to find a job, & then it was the best job ever.

So we are back? I was having withdrawls. :floorlaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Have not read this yet.

K.Randle, PhD, LCSW @DrKRandle

#JodiArias News: http://kristinarandle.com/blog/deception-expert-phil-houston-on-jodi-arias/ …
Retweeted by momma*of*3

What a gift this was on a Sunday morning! Glad I checked in here. This letter is freaking hilarious. I have a good friend who is a pro se law clerk, and I'm going to print this out for her to read! She gets this garbage all day long from inmates wanting a "second chance". Fat chance!

Also, I would have loved to have seen this type of letter from "she who shall never be mentioned" had she, in fact, been justly found guilty. She would have written the letter of all letters spilling the beans on Mr. Baez!!!! :floorlaugh:

first...

:welcome4:

:greetings: salberg!!

Sorry about getting fired, m1279. You will be overwhelmed with "would have, should have's". Getting fired was both the worst thing that ever happened to me but then ended up to be one of the best things that ever happened to me. File for unemployment, with today's economy you should be able to get it, unless there was misconduct & they can prove it, or excessive absences on your part. Usually to fire you they have written you up in the past & it's rare to get fired after one episode unless it was egregious behavior. But employers have all the power, to fight them for wrongful termination you have to have a darned good case, plenty of documentation, & money to hire a lawyer. My advice, cry & get it out of your system, pull yourself up by the bootstraps, forget them & move on. File for uninemployment immediately, do it over the phone. It will take a week or two for unemployment to get info from you & your ex-company. If you don't get it, appeal the decision. I hated collecting unemployment, to me it was humiliating having to collect the paltry sum of money it was, but it was food money, & not much more. It took me four months to find a job, & then it was the best job ever.

Unfortunately, the Federal Unemployment will be ending December, 2013!!??!! :banghead: Unless Congress does something about it - which I truly doubt!
and it looks like no one here wants to hire an "old lady" like me... :tantrum:
Sooo... the Huz and I will have to scrape together $$ for the next 3 months (Jan-March) to pay our bills and have decided to move to Northern Europe - Riga, Latvia to be exact!! My parents homeland! :loveyou: With our Social Security we will be living like Kings. As some of you know my mother died back in 2011, and there is an empty apartment - FREE RENT!! - so we decided to do this! Now, I have been researching Stuff that needs to be done to get there! I have decided to take my 2012 Fiat POP with us, as I just bought it last February - when I did have a temp job (ending April) and then coming back 3 months later - but unfortunately, they reniged on me... no job!! Anyway - we are taking our two cats and found an airline that let's you bring them in-cabin!! Don't want them traveling in the cargo hold!?!! Finding moving companies who will move us and my car! I have dual citizenship (U.S. & Latvian), so will have no problem "establishing" a residence! Woo-Hoo! Can't wait!! A new adventure coming our way!!!

I noticed on Facebook that WS was down ALL day yesterday?!! Somebody broke it!! LOL! :seeya:

Warning Signs that you Might Need a Different Lawyer

1. Your lawyer tells you that his last good case was of Budweiser.
2. When the prosecutors see your lawyer, they high-five each other.
3. Your lawyer picks the jury by playing "duck-duck-goose."
4. Your lawyer tells you that he has never told a lie.
5. A prison guard is shaving your head.

Thanks Daisy, my fun flower. I felt bad even saying anything, but I miss everybody on here. I have bared my soul on this thread and just knowing you all were here for me helped so much through some difficult times. I will never forget the kindness shown to me. Ever.

:loveyou:

Y'all know me, a woman of many words, :floorlaugh:, misses the old sidebar also and just don't want to keep rehashing everything about JA, so that's why I'm not here as much. But I'm never far away. ;)

Josie:

Are you forecast to get any of the big storm or is it only the southern UK?

Sounds like a nasty storm and very unusual for its formation. Hope everyone stays safe and the storm does not create too much disruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74