SIDEBAR #23- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooo.... too tired to write an essay :scared: I will have to become permanently deaf first, before the punishment takes effect

:snooty:

:tos:

:whip:

:bigstick:

:groucho: :floorlaugh:

Signed: Professor YES/NO Phd.

picture.php

I posted this in the Random thread downstairs and thought we could use a laugh here. (read the Ratings and Reviews- they are so funny :floorlaugh:)

Ingredients:

Yield: 2 trays Units: US | Metric
2 cups water (approximately)
2 tablespoons water (additional if needed)

Directions:

1 Empty the ice cubes that are left in the trays (if there are any left) into the bin.
2 Take the trays over to the sink and fill them with cold water.
3 Place the water filled ice trays back in the freezer.
4 Replace the ice bin if you had to remove it.
5 Shut the door to the freezer.

http://www.food.com/recipe/ice-cubes-420398

(some comments- there are 950 :facepalm:)

--"I wanted to make your recipe but our well ran dry, so I didn't have any water to make ice. Since I was having a party, I really had to come up with a clear liquid substitute so I would have ice on hand. A word of warning: when you make vodka cubes your BIL will hit a tree with his new car and your sister will never speak to you again."

281 people found this review Helpful.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No
By
on August 03, 2011

--"I was wondering if you had a crock-pot version for this recipe. I work long hours and I just don't have the time to invest in this kind of hands-on cooking, but they really look yummy."

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

They are still there and will be removed by the sonicblast thing (sounds like the ice cream from Sonic), or they make an incision and suck them out? He has one the size of a pea and one a little smaller.

How's this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kdDtOOJgTzc

They'll blast them if they are the correct (?) size. Even if they blast (they'll put him to sleep for that), the very small stones will still have to pass and if one is kinda big- it will hurt. Happened to me when I was at work (after the blasting) and I was doubled-up in pain 'til it passed. :scared:

I had an incision from my belly button to my back when they operated, but that was a hundred years ago (let me tell you about my operation :facepalm:- gawd, I'm really getting old :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:).

raise you again :floorlaugh:

Come Sail Away Lyrics Styx - YouTube

A holy man was having a conversation with God one day and said, ' God , I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like.'

God led the holy man to two doors.

He opened one of the doors and the holy man looked in.

In the middle of the room was a large round table. In the middle of the table was a large pot of stew, which smelled delicious and made the holy man's mouth water.

The people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished.

They were holding spoons with very long handles, that were strapped to their arms and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful.

But because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths.

The holy man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering.

God said, 'You have seen Hell.'

They went to the next room and opened the door. It was exactly the same as the first one.

There was the large round table with the large pot of stew which made the holy man's mouth water.

The people were equipped with the same long-handled spoons, but herethe people were well nourished and plump, laughing and talking. The holy man said, 'I don't understand.'

It is simple,' said God . 'It requires but one skill.

You see they have learned to feed each other, while the greedy think only of themselves.'

:seeya:

homework:

500 word essay- double-spaced, 2" margins, on Why I will Not murder-
due tomorrow morning @ 9:00 AM sharp!

All people who do not hand in their paper will have to listen to The killer :jail:
sing O Holy Night for the rest of their lives :facepalm:

Jodi Arias Singing Behind Bars - YouTube

Signed: Professor YES/NO, Phd in funnies :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

picture.php

picture.php

OK. It's 9:00 and I've had 61 excuses for not doing the homework:.
Here are some of them:

"4.We ran out of toilet paper at my house last night, and my Dad isn't feeling so good. He grabbed it in a big rush and I haven't seen it since.

5.My mother took it to have it framed.

13.My house is being fumigated and I don't want to go in there and suffocate just to get it.

14.I left it in my shirt and my mother put the shirt in the wash.

22.Some aliens from outer space borrowed it so they could study how the human brain worked.

23.Had to bail mom out of jail again.

24.A sudden wind blew it out of my hand and I never saw it again.

28.I thought the assignment was uninspiring. I read Moby Dick instead.

29.I got soap in my eyes and was blinded for the rest of the night.

(And my favorite, so far:)

54.There's a virus in my printer." :floorlaugh:

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/random/articles/111594/title/61-funny-excuses-not-doing-homework

So- what's your excuse. :judge::whip::pinocchio:

Late papers will not be accepted :denied:

signed: Professor YES/NO Phd :floorlaugh:
picture.php

I tried, with a little help:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 17
I tried, with a little help:

At least you have proof. :floorlaugh:

C+ for effort (A+ for being a good sport and having a little fun with me :blowkiss:). Here's your prize:

picture.php

Please note: Those of you who have not handed in their papers or come up with a good excuse

picture.php

will be sent to the Dean of this University of WS/Sidebar division. He has a couple of questions to ask you-(be afraid, be very afraid) :anguish::

Dean Juan Martinez, Phd, Esq., J.D., BCL., (NBLSC certified)

picture.php

signed: Professor YES/NO Phd
picture.php

14th is pretty darn good. That is 14 out of all the sledders in the WORLD!
Congrats to your cousin, what an honor it must be just to even participate in something like the Olympics...your family must be very proud :)

Let him know a random girl in America was pulling hard for him :seeya:

I will definitely let him know!! LOL!! Yes, 14th isn't too bad!

:aktion:

Latvia 4 team bobsled:

picture.php

Thanks for posting that YesorNo!! :wave:

OK. It's 9:00 and I've had 61 excuses for not doing the homework:.
Here are some of them:

"4.We ran out of toilet paper at my house last night, and my Dad isn't feeling so good. He grabbed it in a big rush and I haven't seen it since.

5.My mother took it to have it framed.

13.My house is being fumigated and I don't want to go in there and suffocate just to get it.

14.I left it in my shirt and my mother put the shirt in the wash.

22.Some aliens from outer space borrowed it so they could study how the human brain worked.

23.Had to bail mom out of jail again.

24.A sudden wind blew it out of my hand and I never saw it again.

28.I thought the assignment was uninspiring. I read Moby Dick instead.

29.I got soap in my eyes and was blinded for the rest of the night.

(And my favorite, so far:)

54.There's a virus in my printer." :floorlaugh:

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/random/articles/111594/title/61-funny-excuses-not-doing-homework

So- what's your excuse. :judge::whip::pinocchio:

Late papers will not be accepted :denied:

signed: Professor YES/NO Phd :floorlaugh:
picture.php

#22 for me... :abduction:

:eek:kay:

Wow! :drumroll:

ZENAIDA DEPO TRANSCRIPT filed Feb 25 2014.pdf

She wouldn't answer questions about making up the entire story about Zanaida having Caylee and when Mr. Mitkin asked "and where was Caylee?" (see below).

She was claiming that there was a "Zanny" who did babysit Caylee "once" that she knew thru Jesse Grund- who introduced them.

She keep on saying throughout- "I can remember, I'm not sure"- you know- The Fog, :banghead: that all defendants have.

(Pg. 47-50)

A= that thing from Florida (also The Witness)
Q= Mr. Mitnik
Present- Chaney Mason

"Chaney Mason-it's scandalous, it's not relevant :dramaqueen:- it's not material and you're invoking your Fifth Amendment rights.
A- At the advice of counsel, I decline to answer any questions about my daughter.
If you ask me again, I will walk out of this room.

Q- I'm going to ask the questions..
A- and I will walk out of this room.
Q- --and you can do as you please.

Mr. Mitnik: Are you going to let her walk away?
Mr. Mason: It depends on what you ask. If you ask things that are inappropriate and not within your standing---
Mr. Mitnik: We have a total disagreement as to appropriate.
Mr. Mason: I understand that.
Mr. Mitkin: And this is a discovery deposition. I believe there are questions as to the state of mind. I believe there are questions about the circumstances that go to malice. I believe there are questions that go to reprehensibility that all make this relevant. So y'all decide.
Mr. Mason: The instructions are the same. We're not going to do it. Take your shot with the judge. The bottom line is...
Mr. Mitnik: I'm talking about walking out or not.
Mr. Mason: She'll walk out if--
Mr. Mitkin: Your fifth amendment, we'll bring that legal question up which is the way we handle this. We're being threatened by a witness of what she's going to do if I do my job is not--doesn't settle well...."

Blah, blah, blah....

" Mr. Mitkin: ( to Mason) Your bravado will not pass muster with the judge. So we can both-- were both a couple of old buzzards. If you want to bark and show off, we can bark and show- off all day or we can get back to taking a professional deposition. Which do you prefer?
Mr. Mason: Start doing that and I'm okay. I'm telling you that if we carry on with those questions I'm going to terminate and she will walk out. She's not going to do it just because of attitude. It will be because of very specific reasons as I've told you.
The Witness: I apologize, Mr. Mitkin. I will not walk out on my own.
Mr. Mitkin: I don't need your apology." :floorlaugh:
---------
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdUJQb3dRWVV3U0k/edit?pli=1

I'm only on Pg. 51. I'm bookmarking to read later on. It's suppose to be 107

pgs. and I'm going to read every one of them.

I like Mr. Mitnik- I think he went to the JM school for lawyers. :floorlaugh:

She finally has to answer some questions. She's arrogant too, IMO. Don't know the outcome yet 'til I read the whole deposition. I need her to take some responsibility for Caylee's death. That trial hit me so hard. :(
--------------------------------
"The deposition was part of ongoing legal wrangling surrounding Anthony's Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Gonzalez argues her lawsuit should survive the bankruptcy because Anthony was "willful and malicious" in damaging her reputation.

Keith Mitnik, an attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, expressed skepticism of Anthony's claim that the nanny, who Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez acknowledged was fictional at trial, was a real person.

"So at the time you were making up the entire story [about] Zenaida having Caylee, where was Caylee?" Mitnik asked.

"Now, is there any way in the world that you could suggest to me that I might find this person to see if she ever existed?" Mitnik asked Anthony. Anthony replied: "I don't know if you could or not, sir."...

As the deposition neared its end, Anthony emphatically said she never blamed the woman suing her for Caylee's disappearance.

"That's never been the case and that will never be the truth. So let's get that straight right here and now. You can ask a hundred more ridiculous questions. I'm not going to answer them," she said. "I'm done here."

Witch. :furious:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...eposition-transcript-20140225,0,3823727.story
--------------
(sorry didn't know there was a thread dedicated to the deposition 'til I checked "new posts" tonight)

Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014 - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Don't forget YesorNo, Ghost and Mrs. Muir is just starting on Turner Classic Movies (8 PM ET).

Don't forget YesorNo, Ghost and Mrs. Muir is just starting on Turner Classic Movies (8 PM ET).

:crying::crying::crying:

How do you like my Captain Gregg? :cheerful:
Handsome- not pretty- and very manly, but sweet in his way and loves deeply. :heartbeat:

Did you watch it?
What did you think, if you did?

picture.php

picture.php

Hey everyone. Spent my afternoon in court. I was a witness to an auto accident.
Hope everyone is doing okay. Miss you folks.

Wow! :drumroll:

ZENAIDA DEPO TRANSCRIPT filed Feb 25 2014.pdf

She wouldn't answer questions about making up the entire story about Zanaida having Caylee and when Mr. Mitkin asked "and where was Caylee?" (see below).

She was claiming that there was a "Zanny" who did babysit Caylee "once" that she knew thru Jesse Grund- who introduced them.

She keep on saying throughout- "I can remember, I'm not sure"- you know- The Fog, :banghead: that all defendants have.

(Pg. 47-50)

A= that thing from Florida (also The Witness)
Q= Mr. Mitnik
Present- Chaney Mason

"Chaney Mason-it's scandalous, it's not relevant :dramaqueen:- it's not material and you're invoking your Fifth Amendment rights.
A- At the advice of counsel, I decline to answer any questions about my daughter.
If you ask me again, I will walk out of this room.

Q- I'm going to ask the questions..
A- and I will walk out of this room.
Q- --and you can do as you please.

Mr. Mitnik: Are you going to let her walk away?
Mr. Mason: It depends on what you ask. If you ask things that are inappropriate and not within your standing---
Mr. Mitnik: We have a total disagreement as to appropriate.
Mr. Mason: I understand that.
Mr. Mitkin: And this is a discovery deposition. I believe there are questions as to the state of mind. I believe there are questions about the circumstances that go to malice. I believe there are questions that go to reprehensibility that all make this relevant. So y'all decide.
Mr. Mason: The instructions are the same. We're not going to do it. Take your shot with the judge. The bottom line is...
Mr. Mitnik: I'm talking about walking out or not.
Mr. Mason: She'll walk out if--
Mr. Mitkin: Your fifth amendment, we'll bring that legal question up which is the way we handle this. We're being threatened by a witness of what she's going to do if I do my job is not--doesn't settle well...."

Blah, blah, blah....

" Mr. Mitkin: ( to Mason) Your bravado will not pass muster with the judge. So we can both-- were both a couple of old buzzards. If you want to bark and show off, we can bark and show- off all day or we can get back to taking a professional deposition. Which do you prefer?
Mr. Mason: Start doing that and I'm okay. I'm telling you that if we carry on with those questions I'm going to terminate and she will walk out. She's not going to do it just because of attitude. It will be because of very specific reasons as I've told you.
The Witness: I apologize, Mr. Mitkin. I will not walk out on my own.
Mr. Mitkin: I don't need your apology." :floorlaugh:
---------
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdUJQb3dRWVV3U0k/edit?pli=1

I'm only on Pg. 51. I'm bookmarking to read later on. It's suppose to be 107

pgs. and I'm going to read every one of them.

I like Mr. Mitnik- I think he went to the JM school for lawyers. :floorlaugh:

She finally has to answer some questions. She's arrogant too, IMO. Don't know the outcome yet 'til I read the whole deposition. I need her to take some responsibility for Caylee's death. That trial hit me so hard. :(
--------------------------------
"The deposition was part of ongoing legal wrangling surrounding Anthony's Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Gonzalez argues her lawsuit should survive the bankruptcy because Anthony was "willful and malicious" in damaging her reputation.

Keith Mitnik, an attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, expressed skepticism of Anthony's claim that the nanny, who Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez acknowledged was fictional at trial, was a real person.

"So at the time you were making up the entire story [about] Zenaida having Caylee, where was Caylee?" Mitnik asked.

"Now, is there any way in the world that you could suggest to me that I might find this person to see if she ever existed?" Mitnik asked Anthony. Anthony replied: "I don't know if you could or not, sir."...

As the deposition neared its end, Anthony emphatically said she never blamed the woman suing her for Caylee's disappearance.

"That's never been the case and that will never be the truth. So let's get that straight right here and now. You can ask a hundred more ridiculous questions. I'm not going to answer them," she said. "I'm done here."

Witch. :furious:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...eposition-transcript-20140225,0,3823727.story
--------------
(sorry didn't know there was a thread dedicated to the deposition 'til I checked "new posts" tonight)

Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014 - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Wow is right! Read the transcript, cannot believe this chick.
Seems she has been taking Cindy lessons. How many times did she use the word "again"? This drop out really believes she's brilliant. That acquittal only fed her personality disorder and narcissism.
Watch out world, this chick is going to do something heinous again. Thank heavens she's not as smart as she thinks she is. She will be caught. She is brazen and stupid.
I am almost positive there will be another victim in her future. Considering her ongoing shots at her mother, I feel that they need to stay far, far away from each other or Cindy could very well be the one that's next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike