SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vic Dibitetto LIVE: 'Growing Up Italian' - YouTube

When I was young, we did live in the basement of a 3-story attached, brick house and the second floor (living room, den, 1/2 bathroom, and kitchen) was for "decoration' for when we had company (the 3rd floor was bedrooms and bathroom). The basement had a small kitchen, bathroom, and living area- that's where we actually lived. :facepalm:
Nothing is for "decoration" in my house. :floorlaugh:

Goodnight everyone. :seeya:

It worked!!!

:tyou: Nymeria :blowkiss:

:party:

:fireworks:

:cheers: By George I think she's got it ;)

way_to_go.gif

YesOrNo!​

---------
Hi YESorNO,
I love asparagus also. Even like asparagus soup! My mom always made creamed soups from veggies. The soups were so good, plus cheap to make at end of depression. Ahem, I like liver! only if I make it myself (or mom, grandmom).my husband liked both. Talk about soul mates!!

That sound yummy Nore, I love cream of broccoli soup, and I think yours would be up there with it..

Do you remember mellorine? Grandma Cora and Uncle Lee had a bowl of vanilla every night. He would go to bed after the news and Cora stayed up to watch wrestling, Gorgeous George was her favorite. Uncle Lee watched The Guiding Light and Search For Tomorrow in the afternoons. She hated soap operas and he hated wrestling.

I remember my mother ironing and watching December Bride when I was about three years old. We lived in a small upstairs apartment that was part of an old house.

My Uncle Benny took my sisters and I to see where we had lived around Norman, Oklahoma City and Moore, and this one was the first he showed us. It had been bought back by the City of Norman and is one of the homes on the National Register of Historical homes in Oklahoma. It is the Moore-Lindsay house and is now a historical museum.

:cheers: By George I think she's got it ;)

way_to_go.gif

YesOrNo!​

OK, now could you please tell me how to make YouTube videos show up each time as a video instead of just code? Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. I have figured out why yet.

Sam Harris - It Is Always Now - YouTube

Thoughts for the Day

”One of the most tragic things I know about human nature
is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming
of some magical rose garden over the horizon
instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming
outside our windows today.”
~Dale Carnegie

If you can be happy right here, right now, you will always be happy because it is always ‘right here, right now'.
Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
~Omar Khayyam

:seeya:

OK, now could you please tell me how to make YouTube videos show up each time as a video instead of just code? Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. I have figured out why yet.

THAT is a mystery I do not think will be solved by us ILike :giggle:
Sometimes it works, sometimes not, for the life of me I do not know why though!

Looks like one of The Trial Divas has started a new Facebook page for trials and will still be in court for the Marissa trial and the Hulsey trial:

"Hello and welcome to The Trial Diaries! The website will be ready shortly but in the meantime you can follow me on verdict watch for the Marissa DeVault case tomorrow! Then we will be gearing up for yet another Maricopa county trial, Bryan Wayne Hulsey, May 12 (jury selection). Juan Martinez will be prosecuting and it's sure to be quite the trial. I will be bringing you updates from inside that courtroom daily. So grab some coffee or your favorite wine and let's talk trials!"

https://www.facebook.com/thetrialdiaries?ref=ts&fref=ts

Looks like one of The Trial Divas has started a new Facebook page for trials and will still be in court for the Marissa trial and the Hulsey trial:

"Hello and welcome to The Trial Diaries! The website will be ready shortly but in the meantime you can follow me on verdict watch for the Marissa DeVault case tomorrow! Then we will be gearing up for yet another Maricopa county trial, Bryan Wayne Hulsey, May 12 (jury selection). Juan Martinez will be prosecuting and it's sure to be quite the trial. I will be bringing you updates from inside that courtroom daily. So grab some coffee or your favorite wine and let's talk trials!"

https://www.facebook.com/thetrialdiaries?ref=ts&fref=ts

:tyou: YoN!

Off to post this on Devault thread, a relief to us as we were not sure if Diva Jen would stay on the case for SURE.

Bad storms heading east of the metroplex. I don't know if we'll have to run up and check on our cabin this week , it would be a nice trip just to go and get out of Dallas.

When we first built the cabin,my sister and I would plan a family weekend,and head there Friday afternoon. We knew that if we planned one some (six or more) would show up,and bring a friend or two with them.

We'd always have sandwiches and chips set out for anyone coming in later, take a nice bath and put on a movie, then we'd go to bed, and the others would straggle in; go check out the lake, put the boats and paddle boats in; then sit around a fire, tell stories and pick on each other till about two, then they'd sleep late and have cold gravy and biscuits or sandwiches till we got back and started dinner.

Saturday mornings, my sister and I would get up and go to the different towns for antique shops and flea markets ( my dh was our designated driver; he doesn't mind, says just tell me where you want to go; he has drug us through every Walmart and pawn shop in northeast Texas down to Kilgore and we went to the goodwill in Sulfur Springs one morning and they had a section in the back that had things that didn't sell (but you could find tops or bottoms of old pots and pans, dishes, and really old books), so we went back there first.
I walked past this thing that at first I thought was an old wooden lawn chair, then came back and unfolded it, it had an old faded outline of a body and holes within the outlines. It took me a few moment to get over the willies, and grab my dh and sister to show them that someone had thrown away an old traveling undertaker table, so we went and told the manager that it might be worth a lot more money than the two bucks they were asking. She later told us that she called one of the funeral homes in town (I think it was the oldest one) and told them about it and they put it on display in their window.

I told dh that he couldn't go in one shop in Mt. Vernon with me anymore; I found him dismantling this huge coffee grinder, that was probably a hundred years old, and asked what the hell are you doing?, and he was just want to see how it worked.

Down To The River To Pray - Alison Krauss - YouTube

Alison Krauss-Gillian Welch - I'll Fly Away - YouTube

I Like to Bend ~

That music's from "Oh, Brother, Where Are You," right? Wonderful, wonderful voices and songs from one of my top favorite movies. Love it!

That sound yummy Nore, I love cream of broccoli soup, and I think yours would be up there with it..

Do you remember mellorine? Grandma Cora and Uncle Lee had a bowl of vanilla every night. He would go to bed after the news and Cora stayed up to watch wrestling, Gorgeous George was her favorite. Uncle Lee watched The Guiding Light and Search For Tomorrow in the afternoons. She hated soap operas and he hated wrestling.

I remember my mother ironing and watching December Bride when I was about three years old. We lived in a small upstairs apartment that was part of an old house.

My Uncle Benny took my sisters and I to see where we had lived around Norman, Oklahoma City and Moore, and this one was the first he showed us. It had been bought back by the City of Norman and is one of the homes on the National Register of Historical homes in Oklahoma. It is the Moore-Lindsay house and is now a historical museum.

Morning everyone :seeya:

I remember December Bride. We use to watch it soooooooooo many years ago :facepalm:

December Bride with Desi Arnaz part 1 - YouTube

December Bride with Desi Arnaz part 2 - YouTube

Love your little stories, ILTBP.

Miss you all :(

This is what happens when I get a man in my life :floorlaugh:

I shall try not to neglect WS anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Like to Bend ~

That music's from "Oh, Brother, Where Are You," right? Wonderful, wonderful voices and songs from one of my top favorite movies. Love it!

Yes,

In The Jailhouse Now - YouTube

I am weary let me rest - YouTube

Grandma Core would feed hobos that would show up at her door.. I've heard they put a mark nearby letting others know where they can find a meal...

You Are My Sunshine was also in the movie and makes me cry sometimes. I sang it to my children and my grandchildren, and found a teddy bear that played it for my grandson, his favorite..but I remember Caylee singing it the last that we saw her alive...

Uncut: Caylee Marie Anthony Sings You Are My Sunshine - YouTube

and when her great grandfather sings it back her it breaks my heart , and I hate Casey more than anything;

Caylee and Grandpa - YouTube

Yes,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=08e9k-c91E8

This song makes me cry sometimes. I sang it to my children and my grandchildren, and found a teddy bear that played it for my grandson, his favorite..but I remember Caylee singing it the last that we saw her alive...I never understood Cindy taking sides.

Uncut: Caylee Marie Anthony Sings You Are My Sunshine - YouTube

and when her great grandfather sings it back her it breaks my heart , and I hate Casey more than anything;

Caylee and Grandpa - YouTube

Every time I visit Caylee's sidebar, I get so angry with all the shenanigans of the Anthonys. I have to leave the thread and I'm angry if I even think of
that ***** from Florida (please help me God). :stormingmad::stormingmad:

Every time I visit Caylee's sidebar, I get so angry with all the shenanigans of the Anthonys. I have to leave the thread and I'm angry if I even think of
that ***** from Florida (please help me God). :stormingmad::stormingmad:

Still cant believe what she got away with!!:banghead: angers me as well!:tantrum:
One of my daughters bank Acct got hacked~~the hacker from pinellas fl. I ranted haw evil that place was :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa