SIDEBAR #29- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing at 10:30 AZ time according to the docket.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 16m
Going to be at the #jodiarias hearing at 10:30am MST

I have to go out today, so I won't be posting the Tweets from Jen.

Hope someone else can.

Make sure the Tweets are posted on the retrial thread (see note below from Lamby):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?254184-Retrial-for-Sentencing-of-Jodi-Arias/page38

Note:

"Attention:

Hope everyone gets to see this. In the next few weeks the Retrial thread will be getting a lot of posts. It would help the MODs if we could put posts regarding the retrial, such as the tweets from court, on that thread. That way posters will be able to find them easily. Discussions can continue as they are now but it would help to have the tweets over on the Retrial Thread.

Thanks, Lambchop

Sidebar is for OT discussions as always. Retrial thread is for trial information. You can still discuss the retrial within the Sidebar and post tweets there also if you want to discuss them or they have nothing to do with court, such as Jodi's tweets. But when it comes to actual trial tweets, YouTube videos, etc. from within the courtroom the Retrial thread is where most posters want to see that information.

Hope that is clear."

Lamb Chop :blowkiss:

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...=3cfeb3dff1de4dcbd2f13daad13125df&oe=54CB78E3

( from http://**************/jodi-arias-charitable-donations/ )

10615477_295214480672135_7966697814505838314_n.jpg

irked.gif

August 2014, how obvious is that, and how despicable to think of using his name in that way is anything but?!!

I hope Juan will remind the jury of the children that Travis will never be able to have.

I hope Juan will remind the jury of the children that Travis will never be able to have.

And now Jodi never gave two licks about charity until it benefitted her, namely, providing her a mitigating factor. Donating to charity so that you can even have a mitigating factor is no mitigating factor in my book.

OH! this really makes me upset! I've been donating to St. Jude for a very very long time, I want to write a letter telling them just who CMJA is, what she has done, tell them about Travis Alexander, who he is, why should CMJA get any credit for this donation, if she hadn't met Travis she would never had donated to St. Jude! I want to tell them where that money came from. I don't know what good it would do. I'm so upset right now!

OH! this really makes me upset! I've been donating to St. Jude for a very very long time, I want to write a letter telling them just who CMJA is, what she has done, tell them about Travis Alexander, who he is, why should CMJA get any credit for this donation, if she hadn't met Travis she would never had donated to St. Jude! I want to tell them where that money came from. I don't know what good it would do. I'm so upset right now!

I personally would be gratified if you did grammie, this is nothing more than something she can parade in front of the jury to show what an 'upstanding, generous, caring and remorseful' individual she is - she has never once expressed true remorse for the abject violence she committed upon Travis, in word and deed - how dare her call him a pedophile and then donate to a children's fund in his name?! Oh someone let me smack her in the chops, pleease.

I'm watching Saturday Night Fever on Ovation:

[video=youtube;_JoZS6LgqYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JoZS6LgqYI[/video]

dance-girl1-smiley.gif
dance-veild-smiley.gif

:juanettes::juanettes:

Ok, YorN, Where are you getting these crazy emoticons?!?!?!?! I've tried googling for them, but obviously I'm not finding them!:gaah:

Is there anything else with that letter? Something that connects it to CMJA?

Is it just me, or is there a bit of hostility on the re-trial thread? :thinking:

Is it just me, or is there a bit of hostility on the re-trial thread? :thinking:

Yes.....I slipped out of there real quiet but quick and headed back over here...phew, I am safe. Is it a troll, a friend of hers...oh just a disagreement...I don't know...but I will stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500