SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 4m4 minutes ago
Crazy #fog in downtown #Phoenix this morning. Most parts of the Valley clear, but downtown a different story ! #cool

B_L62ngVAAMyojl.jpg

Good Morning. I'm here...Ready and waiting! Not sure for how long but, I'm going to *try* to stay for the duration. Hope today is the day!!!

I remember way back when I created the very first Arias/Alexander sidebar. Members complained and didn't like it. lol Here we are 43 sidebars later.

The sidebar is wonderful! thanks for creating it...and for the no calorie meals too!

They way I see it is if the jury hangs or does not vote for the DP...then the defense team got through to them :(

I have the gold patrol blocked on my twitter, his twitter bombs yesterday were mucking up my feed. If anyone sees anything interesting from him, post away!

:facepalm: I don't even know if this guy and his patrol are local or even legit? That shows you how much I've paid attention to his tweets or video whatevers for the last few years about CMJA.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 3m3 minutes ago
8 jurors just walked out of deliberation rm-break time-a number of observers seem to think there were some upset jurors yesterday#jodiarias

12 News ‏@12News 31s32 seconds ago
#JodiArias: #12News will live stream the verdict being read when the jurors are done deliberating.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Correction, these aren't necessarily the exact same 8 as yesterday but certainly a core of the same 5ish. #jodiarias (8 are still out)

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 40s40 seconds ago
‪#‎TravisAlexander‬'s sister Samantha arrives back looking strong this morning at ‪#‎JodiArias‬ court in "Travis Blue".

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 51s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias jurors return from break heads down as they walk, looking very serious.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 50s51 seconds ago
8 jurors return after break-pretty serious & straight faced #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
8 juror's are back...juror 1 leads the pack. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Per @BethKaras most jury rooms have a restroom. Teaching moments here at the Maricopa County courthouse. :) #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Juror's put their heads down when they walk by the press as we stare at them...I'm sure this is so awkward 2 b watched so closely #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member