SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------

Hi, add me too. We had to put my "puppy" to sleep yesterday. He was getting worse as day went on .Try to get a Vet
on a Saturday afternoon. We decided we would not let my Baby lay all weekend.No food since Thursday and cutting back on water.
Finally Amy called her boss. she intended to ask how many Valium we'd have to give him, make sure he wouldn' t seize on us, more suffering.
well she said "come to the hospital in 40 min.. she would do it so he wouldn't have to suffer". We went early and Amy set everything up for her
She assisted the Dr.. I don't have a bill but they charge 40.00 for this. it is a simple shot. One other Vet would do it, for 280.00.. I don't have that.
one more for over 100.00.. They don't care about animals , Amys boss live 40 minutes away. My poor baby was filling with fluid no pills helped. I
cried when I thanked her, and after.I held Buffys little face and had my arm around him, Amy held too so he wouldn't move. He never did, too weak
The heaving breath ended in an instant. He closed his precious eyes..I slept last night with his collar in my hand. God has his little Blessed soul. xox

Nore - :grouphug: I know how you feel...

"Clang, clang, clang went the shackles,
Zap, zap, zap went the belt......."

Feel free to add a few lines, this and the "Bye Hoe" tune is invading my brain this morning!

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m1 minute ago

At the Maricopa County Courthouse ready to bring this all to an end

Zap, zap, zap went the belt......."

Feel free to add a few lines, this and the "Bye Hoe" tune is invading my brain this morning!

Zap, zap, zap went the belt.
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! yelled the killer
at the zap and the pain that was felt."

Next....

Why did the layout change?
Or is it just on my computer?

I do not like the "in the middle" post layout, for some reason it's hard for me to adjust my reading.

Oh well . . . . . .

:waiting: for the sentencing to begin.

Welcome to all who are joining us for the first time, or have only been here occasionally.

:Welcome1:

Why did the layout change?
Or is it just on my computer?

I do not like the "in the middle" post layout, for some reason it's hard for me to adjust my reading.

Oh well . . . . . .

:waiting: for the sentencing to begin.

mine too. I refresh and it goes back they way it was.

I wish people would stop calling and texting me if she got LWOP I told them to go watch it themselves selfish of me?

Hey fellow faithful followers :seeya: I'm ready now. Bye Ho , Bye Ho, off to the Big House the killer goes. :justice:

She's in stripes!!!! :happydance:

Seeing all the blue in the courtroom just gave me a chill.... and the jurors in the jury box!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 47s47 seconds ago
Juror 17 is not here #jodiarias

Details

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
The jury has made it. 11 of them have showed up. We have a sidebar #jodiarias

IMAGINE THAT...SIDEBAR

I counted ten jurors sitting in the jury box, most in blue. That is so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater