SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
CKJA is the lowest of the low. The things she has outright lied about and completely fabricated just blow my mind. The one thing, the one thing, that she cares about is winning. Or at least, trying to convince herself and the world she didn't lose. Thus, her lack of genuine remorse for what she's done, because in her mind, if she did that she wouldn't have won. And to her, murdering Travis made her the "winner". :stormingmad:

That's also why she put off on her family, that they are the reason she changed her mind from wanting death to LWOP. That way she can say that she won, either way. If she gets death, that's what she really wanted. If she gets LWOP, that's what her family wanted, so that's still winning to her. She's just beyond belief, imo.

And when she finds out that prison isn't the land of opportunity's that will be her family's fault

On GMA she did say if she got out people would be safe unless they tried to abuse her.

She so crazy.

Different topic: Can't believe Vinnie is still running with the "the jury said they're deadlocked" BS? I like him, but it makes me mad when a falsehood is told to inflame people, when there's no need.

Incubated, lol. Guess she could hatch into a snake, a lizard, an alien.

Maybe she should have gotten a dictionary instead of a thesaurus. Maybe she thought a thesaurus was a dictionary. :floorlaugh:

:sick::sick:
I'm going back to watch the whole mitigation phase again...except for Stabby!!! I wish there was a 'barf' emocon!

In addition to actually having some significance, JM talked about a mitagator having some relation to the the crime...not sure on that either.

Perhaps I'll have a solid understanding sometime before she gets the night-night needle!

:please: :scared: :facepalm:

:sick::sick: There is and I know what you mean.

Yes. It was a good one. The lighting was crap and she thought she had interview control. :floorlaugh:

Can you believe that anyone in her position would continue to be so blatantly in b**** mode? She's so inappropriate and doesn't even begin to understand the meaning of humility. She just doesn't get it.

CMJA at 27 was a high school drop out, had no stable job, no money, couldn't pay her bills, owned no property, had no children (thank goodness!) lived with her Grandparents, had virtually no friends and was a killer.

Her age at the time of Travis' murder only shows me exactly how little she had accomplished in life and how little she could possible have to give society.

RSBM.

Thank you.

My opinion is, the jury is not deadlocked but simply had a question. I don't think they would have come back so quickly to make that announcement, but just wanted some clarification on the procedure.

It really bothers me that JSS made that HUGE of a mistake, if it was, indeed, a mistake. I don't mean she would have done it on purpose, but that we really don't know exactly what the jury meant, I guess.

There is plenty of work for graphic designers. Look around the room, wherever you are. Everything in your field of view right now was touched by a graphic designer at some point in its conception, creation/publication and promotion. Really good, talented designers are in demand. Mediocre, skilled designers are in demand. I've been a graphic designer since 1982.

FIDM is an excellent school. I've worked with many alumni and they are busy!

Thank you VERY much! My daughter is very excited! My best friend lives out in California near Topanga Canyon. Her husband is in the band NIN and they are going to help her around when she moves out there. I just worry because my daughter was raised here in backwoods Indiana and I know it's going to be a huge culture shock for her! I know she can do it, she's VERY good at what she does. Thanks for your input, it was very valuable!

To the Jury---I will pray for all of you today...If some of you are having personal difficulty imposing the death sentence---reread you oath as a juror and than just follow the laws of the state of Arizona..You have to balance the weight of the aggravating factors vs the mitigating factors. Personal views should not enter in. You have already found the major aggravating factor of cruelty. I can assure all of you as a physician that TA suffered immense pain and horrendous psychological suffering until his blood ceased flowing from the slash to his neck..Remember in JA's concocted Ninja story that TA screamed " I can't move my legs"--I believe this was from nerve damage from the stab wounds to his spine. On scale of 1 to 10 his suffering was a ten. Than look at the mitigating facts offered by the defense---are they really mitigating factors or not. In my opinion not one of these factors mitigate against what JA did to TA...Even if you consider the effects on her family I would only score it a 2----it is nothing weighed against the cruelty factor.....the other mitigating factors are just bull. Also consider not just the cruelty to TA but the continued unending cruelty JA has shown the Alexander family. Its called rubbing salt in to the wound. Do the math---in my most generous mood that aggravating factor still heavily outweighs any mitigation...And, according to the law of the State of Arizona this means you MUST render the penalty of DEATH.. this is a matter of the law---all personal feelings aside you must follow the law. Personally the only other thing that as a juror would tend to make me grant mercy would be the presence of sincere remorse. There is no remorse from the defendent in this case. She is glad she killed him and
I believe she will kill again if given the opportunity----she would kill anyone who "crosses " her. Think about this.

He did great, didn't he? I love that he asked some hard questions.

There was another guy from ABC who interviewed her that I liked. I didn't see the entire interview yet (someone gimmie a link please! lol), but I've seen snippets of it all day. I'm talking about the guy who asked her when was she going to tell the truth about what really happened in that bathroom the day she killed Travis - and she glared at the guy, paused and said "I don't know what you are talking about - I have given the truth" and then she adds "I didn't know you were such a hater...blah...blah...blah" What a flipping narcissist! She thinks she's clever sparring with people like that, but if she only knew how it really portrayed her. Lawdy she is a crazy evil mess.

She's "winning" dontcha know.

Good Morning Team Travis I am praying for a verdict today.....prefer death for her but I will be OK with LWOP ...I just want that she never be allowed out of prison. I don't know if what I heard the judge say or what others say she said is true....I just know it is time for this to be over for the Alexander Family. They are being eaten alive. Every day takes a little piece of them. They need to be able to start healing and IMO they will not be able to do that until she is convicted and know she will never be out. I did not read back so if there is anything new...someone please update. Thanks

Looking at CKJA's face in the interview with the woman in the orange dress (sorry, I don't know her name - that may be the abc15 interview), Jodi's face really looks like a mask. What it brought to mind was the nature of the mask in Jim Carrey's movie, "The Mask."

I don't believe DB, that he didn't marry Jodi because it would have taken time away from his son. Both of them said she liked to spend time with his son, so I think the marriage would have only increased the time they - he and his son - spent together.

He did say Jodi had changed a lot, like, well, JA wasn't EVIL back then!

Thank you for the link. I do know that keeping what my son did quiet will be wrong. The attorney's are trying to make a deal and he maybe released June 4th. If this is the case I plan to send out some e-mails to others. He can't come live at home legally and we wouldn't let him anyway. We were able to find a couple in our church who would take him into their lives/home. We did this so we wouldn't have to give up parental rights but basically he will be our son only in name, this couple will have legal guardianship...I guess it is better than having him go back into the system. Although he did this horrific crime I still love him and I am even mad at him because he took my son away from me...himself. It is sad. This couple will have to do "everything" because we really can't. Right now their are no contact orders for our youngest 3 until they are 18. I don't know what the future will bring with our family. I feel our family has fallen apart. But this couple that are going to take him don't have any kids at home(one of the requirements) after much prayer & fasting they decided to take him. They are in the congregation we are but when he gets out we will have to move to a new congregation and even another building since we can't risk running into him. :( It is all so surreal. I do know some people who will judge us but that's just what happens. I am waiting until I have to say anything to give myself more time. He has been there for 5 months and it will be close to 6 months if he is released in June. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't "warn" others who will be in contact with him. My mind has gone to all the places it could. I don't want an innocent child going to the bathroom with no one knowing what he is capable of. My poor little guy who is 7 is just so amazing. he is my hero. he came here at 2 1/2 and had been through more in his past than any other child we had as foster children. he basically helped keep his sister 12 months alive. It took so long to get him calmed down & feeling secure. Now he is in trouble at school almost everyday but I know why and I just love him. He is going through PTSD, too. The therapy is helping me and him. It bothers me that the courts want to only use what he did to my 7 yr, old and NOT what he did to my 5 yr. old. They(the attorneys) also are going to lesson the crimes & put his sexual crimes on the private instead of the public one all as a part of his deal. It all bothers me as mother to my 7 & 5 yr. old. We feel like we don't get much say in any of this. Sorry now I am just rambling.

I havent read it yet, but here is Lillian Glass' body language report on JA in the interviews....

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...reporter-confronts-her-and-is-called-a-hater/

"Jodi Arias Media Interviews Full of Contradictions, Deception, Anger, and Narcissism As ABC Reporter Confronts Her and Is Called A Hater"

off to read :seeya:

ETA - OMG this is SUCH a good read! Lillian has her pegged!!!!

I loved this article, particularly when it says,

"She then leaks out the word “crazy as she says that it is a court of law and not a place to go “crazy or let loose.”

Those words reveal exactly what Jodi did to Travis. In a fit of jealousy. she went “crazy” by killing him three times over."

Perfect analysis!! Jodi is not Einsteinian enough to outsmart her own verbal slips and tell-tale body language :wink:

I'm thinking now, that the reason they asked this question is because they weren't required to come to a consensus in the first phase, just that she was guilty of either premeditated or felony murder. They all agreed on the premeditated, and it was 7 and 5 on the felony. I think or at least hope, they were only asking for clarification that this phase does indeed require a consensus. I personally could see how that could be confusing.

This is what I am thinking also. I can almost hear the glee in their note, thinking that they just need to tally up the votes and then they are done.

I will admit that I tune out when the judge reads the instructions, so I'm not sure if the instructions made it clear that they were to make a unanimous decision.

I can also believe that they are getting very tired of this, and want it to be over. Plus the holiday weekend is upon us. So they may be hoping to wrap this up and then celebrate being done this weekend.

At any rate, I think the question was written poorly, and then the judge jumped to the conclusion that it was stating they were deadlocked. People who are left brained take things very literally, and maybe the judge is very left brained.

As a retired elementary teacher, I am accustomed to figuring out what people really mean, because kids have difficulty articulating their needs. But often it takes several questions from me to clarify what they are asking. I think the judge should have asked for clarification, but maybe that is not permissible in court. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member