SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we're in the chemistry lab.... I've got some oxycodone here. I can't take it because it gives me a horrific headache. Makes me wonder why they're for pain??

I'm having a vodka, blood orange Italian soda, a splash of ruby red grapefruit juice, squeeze of lime. Garnished with an umbrella and a cherry. Anyone want one? I made a pitcher! :)

I'm having everything you mentioned *except* for the Italian soda, grapefruit juice, lime, umbrella and cherry.... I do at least have a glass and some ice :floorlaugh:

Jeepers...God bless those in Oklahoma. I was watching something this afternoon (after the non-starter this morning in that AZ courtroom) and switched over to CNN...and wow! We lived thru that south of Chicago almost twenty years ago now...same look, like a bomb has dropped. All sorts of prayers to those in the path of destruction.

What a day - and RIP Ray Manzarek.

[video=youtube;PECk9A-07Pw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PECk9A-07Pw[/video]

Dush it go gud with scotcccsh?

drunk_brian.png

Of coursh it dush!

As long as we're in the chemistry lab.... I've got some oxycodone here. I can't take it because it gives me a horrific headache. Makes me wonder why they're for pain??

SHHHHHHHHH someone will kill you for those.

I'm having a vodka, blood orange Italian soda, a splash of ruby red grapefruit juice, squeeze of lime. Garnished with an umbrella and a cherry. Anyone want one? I made a pitcher! :)

Hold the umbrella l

Heard something on cnn about the aftermath of the tornado, had to turn it off.

NG has a lot of new JA photos. I wonder who sold them. And JA said once she was camera shy????????????

Reason she loved photography because she loved seeing herself in print.

Heard something on cnn about the aftermath of the tornado, had to turn it off.

NG has a lot of new JA photos. I wonder who sold them. And JA said once she was camera shy????????????

Reason she loved photography because she loved seeing herself in print.

All those pics of herself are dripping with low esteem

:scared:

OMG I forgot about Abba. And their super shiny outfits/jumpsuits.

I wear a super shiny household jumpsuit everyday to honor ABBA. It's a shiny Snuggie, actually. It's a real subtle statement.

Speaking of drugs...heard of this? N-bomb, a synthetic substitute for LSD.
I hadn't. I'm still trying to figure out bath salts and how it makes people eat other people's faces.

I have a new motto. Live your life so that one day you can count on there being witnesses willing to testify to save your life

Amen!
(And never take pictures of your hoo-ha that may someday be shown on a jumbotron....:floorlaugh:...I forget which sleuther said that today but it really is true!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne