SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with potential buyers! Are you moving to a new (bigger, faster, better!) farm or looking for a change in lifestyle??

My last one leaves home in 3 years and we've talked about changing everything!!

The worst part of all this for me is if a verdict is reached today I am going to miss it most likely. I have the farm up for sale and someone is coming at 5pm eastern time so I have to be out of here with the dogs by 4:30. Most likely another tire kicker but you never know.
I have a feeling it will be today so get your cigarettes ready as once that smoke break comes the time might be here. I will be smoking along with them.

Noooooooooooooo!

Why are you selling the farm? Where in CT are you? I hate to see farms sold off - hopefully not to some DB developer.

Good luck with potential buyers! Are you moving to a new (bigger, faster, better!) farm or looking for a change in lifestyle??

My last one leaves home in 3 years and we've talked about changing everything!!

Well my daughter lives in Colorado and I miss her. I am alone here and just can't keep up anymore, especially in the winter. I can never see myself without horses or at least one horse and my daughter still rides and is horse addicted since a small child. I am an animal lover and so is she. But as you know you are really tied down. My parents are still alive and in their own home but I will be a plane ride away and I have a brother that lives close to them. Been a life altering decision let me tell you!
But as the song goes "Theres got to be something more". Time for a change.

On GMA she did say if she got out people would be safe unless they tried to abuse her.

She also said she " IS SO INCUBATED IN HERE" when asked if she knew what people thought and said about her.

What does anyone think she will hatch into?

Good Morning All,

I caught some of GMA. I do not know if this part was in her interview with Ryan Owens the other night but on GMA a segment was on where he asks CM if society would be safe if she was let out on parole. She was snarky and answered as long as I was not being abused by someone. Of course this is paraphrased from what I can remember as it is early morning and I just woke up. All I can say is Wow. I think she would kill again and it wouldn't take much of a reason for her to kill again. Waiting for the clip to become available on the net.

Well yeah...especially with her ahhh liberal definition of abuse.

Jodi abuse =

Mom/Dad looking through her things after they discover pot

Being grounded for sneaking out of the family home

Any boyfriend, or ex boyfriend having text, email or any female contact not PRE approved by Jodi

"Hater" reporters asking questions she doesn't like

Last night I was flipping through some channels in between the Senators-Penguins game and saw a segment on Arias on Lifetime. Graphic photos, testimony, etc. Was kind of surprised and definitely didn;t like seeing Willmott, Nurmi, Arias, etc. on the big screen. Scary!

They also showed a snippet of the bogus Lifetime movie they have made about this case. The actors looked like the Youtube spoofs and convinced me to never, ever think about watching it and wasting my time.

Well my daughter lives in Colorado and I miss her. I am alone here and just can't keep up anymore, especially in the winter. I can never see myself without horses or at least one horse and my daughter still rides and is horse addicted since a small child. I am an animal lover and so is she. But as you know you are really tied down. My parents are still alive and in their own home but I will be a plane ride away and I have a brother that lives close to them. Been a life altering decision let me tell you!
But as the song goes "Theres got to be something more". Time for a change.

Good for you then! I had hoped it was something not being forced upon you...I know farms are tough to maintain. My best friend's family owns a horse farm in Southern NH. Trained and raced for many years.

Carpe diem!

:seeya:

GM, everyone!

TODAY is verdict day..................I just feel it. DP verdict is what I predict.

=================================================

CMJA may try to pull her diva act in prison but it will not work. The prison officials work with some 'Big, Bad, Mama's' in prison. They already have Jodi's number, IMO. The old, "Do you know who I am?" routine simply will not work in prison as it did in County Jail. CMJA will be indoctrinated PDQ. Those C/O's will not put up with her games and manipulative behavior.

From the moment CMJA enters the state prison system, her life will be much, much worse than she ever imagined. I take consolation in that. If I sound like a big meanie, so be it, LOL.

I've said the most sincere, heartfelt prayers for Travis' family and those friends who love him. A very peaceful calm came over me afterwards. I feel all will be well and the desired verdict will come back today for the brothers and sisters.

GB the Jury as well.

I'm always too busy catching up to post, but I just had to post my thoughts this morning!

I agree completely!
This jury would NOT have went this far ONLY to deadlock, NO WAY. This jury found for Cruelty and I CANNOT fathom them going that far in finding CRUELTY only to NOT reach a unanimous Verdict of DEATH. NO WAY. I think they took their time, went through the Instructions meticulously and then they ASKED A QUESTION and that was misunderstood and got everyone panties all in a knot. This jury knows the games that CMJA has played this entire trial, they also know that the Alexander Family has suffered immensely, there is NO way they are going to bring this trial THIS FAR, this MANY MANY MONTHS into it and DEADLOCK after they have invested 5 months of their lives in this case, they will not allow another jury to end this case, no way! The Verdict will be today, the Jury won't allow this to go to the Memorial Weekend, this Jury will give the Alexanders the Memorial Weekend to spend remembering Travis the way he should be, WITH JUSTICE!! Never fear! GOOD ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS EVIL!!!!

A friend gave me good advice on packing. This method is the Most Critcial first, and then work your way backwards from there.

She said you first fantasize dressing yourself from naked to your final main outfit and place everything on the bed.
Like underwear first, then socks, then pants, then shirt, etc.

Once you have the main outfit layed out on bed, then just replicate it with however many copies of outfits you need. Lets say 3 sets for a week.

Then, throw in extra pairs of underwear and socks ONLY for the extra days because the outfits can be re-used, but underwear cannot.

Then go right to main KEY things like billfold and/or purse, money, passport, etc. which are your main key items that you absolutely have to have to get on and off plane and rent a car. Once you have those things,

Then, it is just a matter of the extra hygiene products like toothbrush, combs, etc.

Dont pack the suitcase until everything is out and you are all done because you dont want to have to try to remember if you packed it already. And if there are any items you need to use during the day before you leave, just write those down on a piece of paper and be sure to pack them before you leave.

This is very helpful, Hatfield. Thank you, :seeya:

On GMA she did say if she got out people would be safe unless they tried to abuse her.

She also said she " IS SO INCUBATED IN HERE" when asked if she knew what people thought and said about her.

A "hot" chick?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2okSpWUWc"]Hot Chicks Dancing - YouTube[/ame]

Not sure if this is the right place to post. I had written a long post and since I have never posted before I hit post Reply above and lost it all. I am glad it happened because I was writing it on the story of the 12 yr. old boy who killed his 8 yr, old sister.
I am new to all this "sleuthing" and/or real crime stories. This is my first post.
I am a 43 yr. old women. A wife & mother to 7 & grandmother to 3 and 1 on the way. Yeah, that's a lot. Well, I am suffering from PTSD right now. I had PTSD after my first marriage of 4 yrs. My ex husband was abusive and I was able to get away with my 2 son's & my life when we went to a secret battered women's shelter. Years later I wrote to my now husband for several years and got to know him again as a friend. We knew each other as youth. We married in 93...20 years ago. He adopted my oldest son's and they became "our" son's. I had problems with PCOS and couldn't have anymore children. We decided to go into foster care(I was in school for social work)so after 5 yrs. of marriage we got our first foster child. She was 10 months old. We adopted her since her birth mother went to prison for 7 yrs. Well, the birth mother went to prison 1 month pregnant. She was shackled to the hospital bed when she gave birth to a baby boy that we ended up getting when he was 15 mo.'s old(we were suppose to get him at birth but didn't(long story)but we did want to have him at birth...sure would have been better for him. Anyway, we adopted him as well. We were foster parents for 12 years. We had 65 toddlers & babies...oh the stories I could tell...anyway, 5 years ago in 2008 we got a sib group that was 2 1/2(boy) 12mo.(girl) newborn(boy). We adopted them in 2010.
So this is how my family stands now.
Children: Boy-25, Boy-24, Girl-15, Boy-14, Boy-7, Girl-6(mentally 2 with problems & non verbal)Boy-5.
Grandchildren: Girl-4, Boy-2, Boy -1, Pregnant(not sure boy or girl) 2 children from oldest son 2 children from 2nd son.
Well, Our girl 15 & boy 14 have lots of problems. Jodi Arias reminds me of my daughter who is 15. In Sep. of last year her behavior was so bad we had her move into my husbands mother's home(no other children or adults, just them 2)that was such a hard decision but it was needed for all involved. We have a home that has 3 bedrooms upstairs & 3 bedrooms downstairs so when Girl-15 lived here she, Boy-14(then 13) and Boy-7 all had bedrooms downstairs. Then we moved her to Grandma's house and it was just Boy-14 & Boy -7 that had bedrooms downstairs. I noticed somethings not right and in Dec. 2012 talked with Boy-7 and he confided in me that boy -14 was hitting him AND he had raped & sodomized him. I woke my husband, it was late at night about bedtime when I felt I needed to talk to Boy-7 about things that just didn't add up in my mind as I laid there before bed. Well, anyway I had Boy-7 stay with me as i woke my husband and told him what I had just learned. My husband an I then helped Boy-7 to bed and assured him he was safe now. We had Boy-14 come up to talk. My husband is an attorney and I have been deposed in several cases with children we have had as foster children plus we have had many hours of training and we talk with Boy-14 and he admitted "some" of what Boy-7 said. Enough that we called the police and he was arrested that night...Dec. 12th. Then my Boy-7, my husband & I all went to the police station. Our oldest son't & their wives came to be at the house and care for our special needs daughter & 5 yr. old son. My husband had a trial he had to attend with the supreme court in the early morning so for part of the night her was there and then I was on my own from about 6 am until 4:30 pm. I was in the interrogation room with Boy-14. I was also with Boy-7 at the hospital when they did the sexual assault exam on him. Luckily I had talked with Boy-7 that night because a lot of the evidence would NOT have been there the next day according to the examiners. I felt like there was some sexual assault that happened to our daughter that was 5 at the time and non-verbal...she would be the "perfect" victim if you will because she can not speak and has mental retardation so she doesn't even understand if you were to ask her anything she would not just point to him or anything. Well, Boy-14 denied anything with her but he also denied anything with Boy-5 which after Voy-14 was in jail for about 4 or 5 days I think Boy's-7 &5 felt safe and it came out from both boys what he had done to Boy-5. Boy-14 had come up stairs and gotten him out of his bed and brought him down stairs on at least 2 occasions. Anyway. I am dealing with so many emotions right now. I have shut down several times. I know this sounds weird but I only started getting out of my own reality when I learned of the Travis Alexander murder. I really feel that getting to know Travis Alexander, his Family & Friends has helped save my life. Travis has truly inspired me. I recently got HLN. I have been trying to figure out Evil. I have joined different sites or forums or just read articles trying to sort all this out. I have seen the hate towards Arias' mother. There are very few who know Boy-14 is even in jail and even fewer who know why. My husbands family all know why. My sister(my best friend) and my mom know on my side, that is it. I have 4 brothers & 3 sisters and both parents alive. I am very ashamed. I am so glad my life is not posted out there like the family with the Boy-12 who killed his sister 8. I was going to write on that thread. Then I lost my post & refreshed and RIGHT THERE there is a women claiming to be the mother of these children's "friend" as she listens to this women's pain supports her and hugs her BUT says she want to know what she CAN say about her. Then you have another person saying,"you are a good friend" To me "good Friends" don't hug you and comfort you and then go on a forum and tell all your secrets. Anyway, I feel that this type of judgement keeps people from telling others. My sister & mother in laws first questions(both separate)were "why did you call the police?" Are you kidding me. I have night mare, I can't, sleep, I have flashbacks of what was said in that interrogation room. I have 3 children still at home that I have a tough time feeling I can be close with them. I am so sad. My son sets in jail and we go to court June 4th. I have not went to any of the courts. I have only visited him once and written once. I haven't left the house in 6 weeks. So that's my story. Maybe I am in the wrong place, I don't know. I do know there is not a place for those who have family that has done horrible things to other family members to go for support. I don't feel like I can get support anywhere. I'm sure many will judge me just from this post who don't even know me. None of this helps me with my PTSD. I really feel I am alone & have nowhere to turn.

I thought she said "insulated"...either way, a weird descriptor.

on gma she did say if she got out people would be safe unless they tried to abuse her.

She also said she " is so incubated in here" when asked if she knew what people thought and said about her.

a demon spawn!!!

About tracing - I am a graphic designer by trade and my understanding is that tracing is illegal if the item is copyrighted. It's illegal whether you make money off of it or not. The amount of money you take from the original copyright holder affects what damages you pay if you are sued but not whether it's illegal or not. I'm not an attorney and could be wrong but that's my understanding.

My daughter is going to college now for Graphic Design at Indiana University but is planning on heading out to California to study at FIDM. Worried she is going to have a hard time finding work unless it's in large cities? Thanks for the information!

Samantha was really hurting today. That was hard to watch. I'm exhausted from the case on my part from a great distance. Sending whatever thoughts of strength I can.

I know what you mean, Squirrel. I appreciate these OT sidebars, they help me to de-stress along with others who are so involved with this case.

I was just thinking a few nights ago, as I've seen other posters comment similarly, that I have not found one single person where I live that follows this case or has hardly even heard of it. I just think that's amazing. Websleuths and it's sleuths are a Godsend. :seeya:

Noooooooooooooo!

Why are you selling the farm? Where in CT are you? I hate to see farms sold off - hopefully not to some DB developer.

I am in MA. No developer will buy it, not enough land for that.

I know, that just breaks my heart too and I see it happen everyday. The town I live in I have been here 33 years, the change is unbelieveable. I love New England but not the changes!

No priors, but plenty of evidence to prove she has broken the law in the past. Most recently she committed perjury while under oath.

Her age? If she were 15 at the time maybe......but 27?

IMO there are zero mitigating factors........

Seriously! I'm tired of hearing about her ago. I don't give a flip. She was and is old enough to know what she was doing. Furthermore, if folks wanna talk about age, how about Travis Victor Alexander who was taken from this earth at the age of 30. As Juan said, he will always be 30 and the reason for that is because a 27 year old, adult woman planned and carried out a heinous murder. Her age is no factor.... not to me, anyway.

I'm also tired of hearing "there's something wrong with this woman". I don't give a flip about that either. There may be nothing wrong with her. There is a such thing as an evil person and that's JA.

Good morning fellow sleuthers!

These are my thoughts and opinions, so here goes.

I won't say what I really hope the conduct of the jury is, because its not proper. However - I have a ton of interesting thoughts!

If there is a single holdout because of a persons inability to give the DP after all of this, and its a personal issue (jurors issue, but they know she deserves the DP) then my hope is that the juror is able to find a way to excuse themselves so that an alternate can take their place. If the case happens to be a deadlock, then this would be the most favorable outcome.

My opinion is, the jury is not deadlocked but simply had a question. I don't think they would have come back so quickly to make that announcement, but just wanted some clarification on the procedure.

I am a serial optimist, but I believe it also makes sense logically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie