SIDEBAR #50 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be gone tomorrow and Wednesady evening. A good friend and I are going to Spring Mill State park in Mitchell, IN. and spending the night at the Inn. No DH's allowed! lol Just us women. Nice little get-a-way.

Hold down the fort and catch up with ya when I get home.

Here's the link to the park (if you have nothing better to do) :)
Be sure check out the Inn...it's really lovely and reminds me of Frank Lloyd Wright's style.
http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/2968.htm

Have a wonderful time away, CoffeeJ. Sounds heavenly!

My goodness! All this attention for me? I thank you all very much. Yes, my shoulder still hurts but is slowly getting better. I am supposed to be getting physical therapy, but when I checked my bank balance, I didn't have thousands of dollars in it. I'm moving around more to try to loosen it up. I've started resuming some weed pulling and spreading mulch, very slowly one handed and that makes me feel better. I was thinking the other day of all the things one must do, piddling around the yard is at the top of the list for me. I'm lurking here as always and don't miss a thing. It's so sweet of all of you to think of me, and YesOrNo you cracked me up! Edward Scissorhands? LOL Suits me perfectly! About a week ago I used the trimmer on a small bush, one handed, because I just cannot put the mulch out until trimming is complete, and of course the trimmings have to be picked up before mulch goes down. I'm just weird that way! Promise not to trim any more for now.

Daisymae, I do the whole weed wacking thing like I'm playing "air guitar"......I start out with maybe some Slash, work up to Hendrix, maybe mix it up with Santana, and end with Joe Satriani (Surfing with the Alien).

*I think I just figured out why "work" is actually "play" for me!*:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member