SIDEBAR #50 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
:loveyou: giggles, we take care of our friends, even if it means keeping them in line.

Daisymae is still hurting, and keeping an eye on us. It is still hard for her to type.

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this! I would have hoped she would have healed by now. I hope she has some help and someone else playing Edward Scissorhands in her yard. Wishing her a speedier recovery! Thanks for letting us know.

Good Morning Sidebar Friends !
:loveyou:
DaisyMae, You are in my thoughts. Sending you good vibrations.
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy day.
I'm watching the James Holmes trial. I'd planned on going to the movie "SPY". Heard it is very good. But I am all tuckered out from early morning chores. And it is HOT out. Has anyone seen "SPY"?

BBM

I whole-heartedly agree.

Don't want to be political here, but I absolutely adore this president -- so eloquent -- I'm going to miss him.

And Joe Biden's example of how to comport oneself during a time of personal loss should be taught as a master class on the subject. How my heart goes out to him...

I also agree with your list ----- except for--------- Johnny Depp (!?). I guess I missed something, don't get that one. lol!

:floorlaugh: I just find him interesting, and you can add Sean Penn to that. It's not one of those "gush all over them" things, ..............and I guess I'd have to put Cat Stevens on that list too!!!!

Agree on your thoughts about the President and Vice President. Could "dignity" be another descriptor? I haven't seen one of those moments where Obama stumbled for words or didn't get his point across. He's just "presidential". JMO.

Hey all! :wave: Good morning!

I sure am having "troubles" with Websleuths this morning - it keeps freezing up!! :gaah: a million times!! :lol:

Lovely graphics for Daisymae, coffeejunkie

and I'm posting a picture here for you re penguins! :loveyou: This is one of my desktop background pix!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this post goes thru... :pcguru:

Hope all is well with everyone! :luv:

See ya later!

:seeya:

Attachments

• Clipboard03duj.jpg
    Clipboard03duj.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 65
My goodness! All this attention for me? I thank you all very much. Yes, my shoulder still hurts but is slowly getting better. I am supposed to be getting physical therapy, but when I checked my bank balance, I didn't have thousands of dollars in it. I'm moving around more to try to loosen it up. I've started resuming some weed pulling and spreading mulch, very slowly one handed and that makes me feel better. I was thinking the other day of all the things one must do, piddling around the yard is at the top of the list for me. I'm lurking here as always and don't miss a thing. It's so sweet of all of you to think of me, and YesOrNo you cracked me up! Edward Scissorhands? LOL Suits me perfectly! About a week ago I used the trimmer on a small bush, one handed, because I just cannot put the mulch out until trimming is complete, and of course the trimmings have to be picked up before mulch goes down. I'm just weird that way! Promise not to trim any more for now.

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this! I would have hoped she would have healed by now. I hope she has some help and someone else playing Edward Scissorhands in her yard. Wishing her a speedier recovery! Thanks for letting us know.

---------------
Daisymae, I haven't mentioned it but I miss you.. :tears:

Hey all! :wave: Good morning!

I sure am having "troubles" with Websleuths this morning - it keeps freezing up!! :gaah: a million times!! :lol:

Lovely graphics for Daisymae, coffeejunkie

and I'm posting a picture here for you re penguins! :loveyou: This is one of my desktop background pix!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this post goes thru... :pcguru:

Hope all is well with everyone! :luv:

See ya later!

:seeya:
------------
Niner, me too! just tried to turn off the talking commercial. I don't like them on any site
they are very distracting. I'm checking off too hard to post here. who does all this carp? we need help. :panic: its gone on too long...

I bought tickets to see our local Broadway Players put on this play :) Can't wait!!

Is it with Joe Sears and Jaston Williams? They are the original from out of Austin Texas. The one I posted was one of their first, and it has evolved into three others. The first is the tale of Stanley, the Judge and the Dale Evans 1955 turquoise bathing suit. Then Tuna Christmas .
I took dh to see the Red White and Tuna when they were here in Dallas. He wasn't expecting much, but he laughed all the way through. The tickets for Tuna Does Las Vegas is the honeymoon of Bertha Bumiller and Arles Struvie , along with everyone in town goes with them to Las Vegas.

Tickets were over two hundred bucks in Ft. Worth last time they were here. They also did a command performance for President George H. Bush in Washington D.C. which earned Joe Searis his third nomination for the Helen Hayes Award for Best Actor.

The first Greater Tuna was taped by HBO, and if you find that (rare) one it's over one hundred bucks.

I absolutely love Aunt Pearl Burras , Stanley is her favorite. She reminds me of great grandma Cora. The shoes, the clothes bring back some happy memories, only she didn't have little bitter pills. She had that one half of a stick of Wrigley Spearmint gum that she gave me in church one Sunday (she probably went to pray Good Lord, please let this child shut up) and I still wonder what she did with the other half.

gud_afternoon_with_tea_time_image_9973248699.gif

Link: http://www.funnydam.com/uploads/gud_afternoon_with_tea_time_image_9973248699.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna lock my doors and windows (even tho' they probably escaped to CDA). :scared:

Two convicted murderers escape from New York max-security prison using power tools and tunneling; leave 'have a nice day' note

"In a sensational “Shawshank Redemption”-style prison break, a pair of cunning convicted murderers used power tools and tunnels to escape an upstate maximum-security penitentiary near the Canadian border.

A massive manhunt was underway Saturday after killers Richard Matt, 48, and David Sweat, 34, were discovered missing from the Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, about 25 miles from Canada, officials said..."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/convicted-killers-escape-n-y-prison-article-1.2248902

55749cfc5c520.image.png

Link: http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...1e5-af62-5bc8c987fea1/55749cfc5c520.image.png
--

Governor: 2 inmates must have taken days to pull off escape

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/n...cle_09fde002-957b-5f5d-93ef-14ee644515a6.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Martin - Til' Kingdom Come (Beau Biden's Funeral)

[video=youtube;Kz8tJDQxcpk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz8tJDQxcpk[/video]

WS is acting all :scared: and it's hard to post, so see y'all later. :seeya:

My goodness! All this attention for me? I thank you all very much. Yes, my shoulder still hurts but is slowly getting better. I am supposed to be getting physical therapy, but when I checked my bank balance, I didn't have thousands of dollars in it. I'm moving around more to try to loosen it up. I've started resuming some weed pulling and spreading mulch, very slowly one handed and that makes me feel better. I was thinking the other day of all the things one must do, piddling around the yard is at the top of the list for me. I'm lurking here as always and don't miss a thing. It's so sweet of all of you to think of me, and YesOrNo you cracked me up! Edward Scissorhands? LOL Suits me perfectly! About a week ago I used the trimmer on a small bush, one handed, because I just cannot put the mulch out until trimming is complete, and of course the trimmings have to be picked up before mulch goes down. I'm just weird that way! Promise not to trim any more for now.

I think of you when I see a graffiti (sorry folks some mistakes spelled words are not my usual bad spelling), and I always look for Daisy Mae flowers. We've had three born in the last few months. One was born on my 4 1st wedding anniversary May 23rd. The same daY of the mistrial.

I see it's not as hot as hell in perryville.

I will be gone tomorrow and Wednesady evening. A good friend and I are going to Spring Mill State park in Mitchell, IN. and spending the night at the Inn. No DH's allowed! lol Just us women. Nice little get-a-way.

Hold down the fort and catch up with ya when I get home.

Here's the link to the park (if you have nothing better to do) :)
Be sure check out the Inn...it's really lovely and reminds me of Frank Lloyd Wright's style.
http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/2968.htm

Is it with Joe Sears and Jaston Williams? They are the original from out of Austin Texas. The one I posted was one of their first, and it has evolved into three others. The first is the tale of Stanley, the Judge and the Dale Evans 1955 turquoise bathing suit. Then Tuna Christmas .
I took dh to see the Red White and Tuna when they were here in Dallas. He wasn't expecting much, but he laughed all the way through. The tickets for Tuna Does Las Vegas is the honeymoon of Bertha Bumiller and Arles Struvie , along with everyone in town goes with them to Las Vegas.

Tickets were over two hundred bucks in Ft. Worth last time they were here. They also did a command performance for President George H. Bush in Washington D.C. which earned Joe Searis his third nomination for the Helen Hayes Award for Best Actor.

The first Greater Tuna was taped by HBO, and if you find that (rare) one it's over one hundred bucks.

I absolutely love Aunt Pearl Burras , Stanley is her favorite. She reminds me of great grandma Cora. The shoes, the clothes bring back some happy memories, only she didn't have little bitter pills. She had that one half of a stick of Wrigley Spearmint gum that she gave me in church one Sunday (she probably went to pray Good Lord, please let this child shut up) and I still wonder what she did with the other half.

Greater Tuna is the show I am seeing.

Here's what the write up is about it:

The day in Tuna, the third smallest town in Texas, begins—as usual—with Thurston Wheelis and Arles Struvie at the microphones of Radio OKKK, broadcasting at a big 275 watts (at least when they remember to turn the transmitter on). Topping the headlines is the winning entry in the American Heritage Essay Contest, entitled “Human Rights, Why Bother?” Then, comes weatherman Harold Dean Lattimer: “We have this swarm of locusts that are headin’ our way from Louisiana, but we figure the dust will kill a lot of ’em, and the rest’ll probably get blown away or drown in this tropical storm that’s headin’ our way from the coast.”
And the comedy continues as a perpetual losing candidate for city council announces he’s running again and revealing his plan to tax prisoners: “It would be easy, ’cause everyone knows where they are.” Of course, a day isn’t complete without the high school football report from Coach Raymond Chassie, who explains why his football team lost 48-0: “We lost mainly because we couldn’t score.” And so the day continues, as Tuna’s citizens parade across the stage in all their outrageous and irreverent glory, commenting on life, politics, and small-town news.

I wonder if anyone knows how we can get a new Thread started? That may be some of our problems here..:thinking:

Hidey hey, sweet daisymae! So good to see you here today. :)giggle: I made a stupid rhyme, unintentionally)

You do be carful not to mess up your other side with the weed work, though. I have also been out doing some weed-whacking today. Worked my bones to a painful orgy, but sure had fun being out getting downright dirty. Oh the things that make us happy, why do they also cause such pain? sigh .... not a fair trade, but I will take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member