SIDEBAR #59 - Travis Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, since YesorNo isn't here, I found this quiz in my email, and thought I'd share it with everyone here:

http://blog.nwf.org/2016/03/quiz-whats-your-wildlife-personality/?

My results:

You're a Red Wolf

Just like the red wolf, you stick by family and those closest to you through thick and thin. Privacy is important to you – but your beguiling ways make you someone people seek out to spend time with. You are true to yourself and those who count on you and you just might like vacationing or living along the North Carolina coast! Read about red wolves.

I am also a Red Wolf

The weather is changing and we are in for a TON of rain rest of the week. I'm already feeling the effects of the change; sneeze, runny nose, eyes watering, and achy bones.

The final top seal will be applied tomorrow evening and the shower will be D-O-N-E!! 3 days turned into 10 (counting that they did work the weekend). Very pleased with the results and more pleased it is done! All we need do now is painting and I'm doing that. Will post a pic when the final finish is apllied :)

Sounds great, CJ! It will definitely be nice when you add your own touches. I don't know if I could paint a room any more since the arthritis set in. It makes me a bit sad. I liked painting my rooms myself.

LOVE Adele! This is my favorite Adele song

snipped so my video will play.

:silly:
Doesn't Pages post to you make you feel special Zuri? :floorlaugh:

OMG! thank you Pages, :bow: I needed a good laugh !

I also love this one

[video=youtu;-_6BBAVfzqM]http://youtu.be/-_6BBAVfzqM[/video]

Niner, you never told us the ethnicity in Latvia. You also sent us your rain yesterday, today, tomorrow, and the day or two after that. The spillway in Carrollton went up ten feet last night from the storms, we all may need to build an ark. It's April showers for sure. It does seem like we're one month ahead.

I am a red wolf too. I wasn't sure about being a vegan thing though. I do love my ribeyes.

Do any of you have quirks? One of mine is that I chose my last bite of steak at the first. I set it to the left of the puddle of A 1, as I enjoy my salad with blue cheese dressing before that last perfect bite.

I also can't stand wet socks. They come off right then and there.

1963 - Rhythm of the Rain - The Cascades is a chart topper. Like we need more rain

[video=youtu;bQstQST1GiM]http://youtu.be/bQstQST1GiM[/video]

I am a Red Legged Frog and now I can't remember what it means other than I eat anything and everything and it shows.

[video=youtube;ZcBKZXlPt0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcBKZXlPt0g[/video]

This guy is really good. One of my favorite Steve Winwood "Blind Faith" songs.

I loved jammin to the tunes last night. Adele sings some incredible songs! When I was getting her video, I noticed she had 1 Billion views on one of her videos. 1 BILLION! Amazing!

hey peeps! I want your opinion on this: I took off the old border wall paper I had in the bathroom and started stripping the wall paper below the border. I'm thinking I may use the brown paper sack idea as my border. Would use Mod Podge for my glue. What do you think?

hey peeps! I want your opinion on this: I took off the old border wall paper I had in the bathroom and started stripping the wall paper below the border. I'm thinking I may use the brown paper sack idea as my border. Would use Mod Podge for my glue. What do you think?

Oh Coffejunkie ~ :coffeecup:
What a great idea! It will really compliment the beautiful tiles you picked out. I wish I knew how to do all that crafty stuff, you certainly are very gifted. Great to finally have you 3 day bathroom makeover almost finished. It looks really good!

I can barely get on here the past two days. I keep getting this: "A problem occurred with this website and it was reopened" (or something similar) .... and then after the seventh attempt the page crashes. I notice it opens all the videos first (using iPad) and then goes back and inserts all our texts. I am starting to believe it is a big problem when we have too many videos on one page, but how many it can handle is beyond me.

I am going to request a new page for us.

COFFEEJUNKIE, That would be a great addition to your new bathroom as long as it is sealed well so humidity does not make it peel off. I would really like to see it as a finished product. Good luck if you decide to try it.

Happy Wednesday!

Morning! :wave:

okay - couldn't post my whole post, so breaking it down in parts... Says I have 8 images and I can only post 5 - but I don't have ANY images...

Wat's Your Wildlife Personality
Result: You're a River Otter
Playful and friendly, you’re an otterly fun friend! You love mud, snow, water….nature is your playground. Friends and loved ones can count on your hugs and high fives, and that you always keep in touch. Your perfect day includes hanging out at home, going for a few swims and snacking every moment in between.

I'd say that pretty much says it! :happydance:

ILikeToBendPages said:
snipped by me...
Niner, you never told us the ethnicity in Latvia. You also sent us your rain yesterday, today, tomorrow, and the day or two after that.

Is this what you mean? :thinking:
Looked it up in Google! :)
Ethnic groups: Latvian 61.1%, Russian 26.2%, Belarusian 3.5%, Ukrainian 2.3%, Polish 2.2%, Lithuanian 1.3%, other 3.4% (2013 est.) Definition: This entry provides an ordered listing of ethnic groups starting with the largest and normally includes the percent of total population.

I don't think our rain has moved on yet! We will be getting rain all thru next Tuesday!! :skip:

continued...

I like the Hobbitt House! Don't know about the glass house - don't think so...

okay - another quiz! Found this on the right side of the houses coffeejunkie posted!
Which of the 50 United States Would You Be Happiest In? Take This Quiz to Find Out Now! http://www.earthables.com/which-of-the-50-united-states-1651721828.html

Ah! I got Hawaii!! (never been, but would like to go!)
The people of Hawaii are known for their "Aloha Spirit" that is, their welcoming hospitality and genuine care for everyone they know. Your warm and laid back personality makes this island paradise the place for you.

Spellbound said:
I can barely get on here the past two days. I keep getting this: "A problem occurred with this website and it was reopened" (or something similar) .... and then after the seventh attempt the page crashes. I notice it opens all the videos first (using iPad) and then goes back and inserts all our texts. I am starting to believe it is a big problem when we have too many videos on one page, but how many it can handle is beyond me.

I am going to request a new page for us.
Today I can't see ANY of the videos that were posted yesterday!! :gaah: Good, that you will ask for a new thread! I already did, but didn't want to bug the Mods again! :D

Later! :seeya:

Hmmm.... wonder what's up with the Mods and getting a new forum page here. I still can't get on from my tablet, but at least I can get in on the PC (where I HURTTTTT too much to sit for long!). I did ask for a new page this morning, so hopefully it is coming before long..... or I will have to bug them!

It's a beautiful day here right now. Heading outside for a short tour of the yard after winter's lumps, bumps, and trash from the neighborhood. I see some buds popping through for the hostas now.

Later!!!

[video=youtube;ZcBKZXlPt0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcBKZXlPt0g[/video]

This guy is really good. One of my favorite Steve Winwood "Blind Faith" songs.

He is great! I actually have some friends that went to school with him. Very talented, I hope he goes far!

Hmmm.... wonder what's up with the Mods and getting a new forum page here. I still can't get on from my tablet, but at least I can get in on the PC (where I HURTTTTT too much to sit for long!). I did ask for a new page this morning, so hopefully it is coming before long..... or I will have to bug them!

It's a beautiful day here right now. Heading outside for a short tour of the yard after winter's lumps, bumps, and trash from the neighborhood. I see some buds popping through for the hostas now.

Later!!!

I ask for one yesterday as Niner did before me, and nothing.... :(

I just sent a PM to KateB requesting a new thread. I do believe she has started them for us before. fingers crossed!

Welcome to our corner, Velloso!!!!! :greetings::Welcome1:

snipped by me

okay - another quiz! Found this on the right side of the houses coffeejunkie posted!
Which of the 50 United States Would You Be Happiest In? Take This Quiz to Find Out Now! http://www.earthables.com/which-of-the-50-united-states-1651721828.html

Ah! I got Hawaii!! (never been, but would like to go!)
The people of Hawaii are known for their "Aloha Spirit" that is, their welcoming hospitality and genuine care for everyone they know. Your warm and laid back personality makes this island paradise the place for you.

I got Hawaii, too!

Hey!

Oh, GigiG - your a laid back person too, eh?!! :happydance: Both quizzes got me "right-on"! :D

I'm going to alert one of the posts that said they asked for a new thread! If you don't all see me tomorrow, I might have gotten banned from here! :pcguru: :lol:

continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member