SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jodi's latest tweet is about Occup HLN.org. She sure dislikes HLN!
Who do you think the LIFE jurors were?
the jury foreman and
?
?
?

OT, but would just like to let anyone interested know that there are some great movies on TCM. I have been watching all the old movies today and tonight. It is really a nice break from the JA trial. jmo

Oh no! I just posted a clip that makes me laugh.

There was one time I remember, it might of been with Dr. Geffner when Nurmi bursts out laughing while Juan was crossing.

I'll look for it. :floorlaugh:

I watched it and I'm not seein' any Juan love. Time stamp?

Travis did not know what he was knee deep in with Jodi. He thought he could trust Jodi, and somehow she betrayed his trust and he saw her true colors.

Travis was not perfect, as no one else is. He was mean to her at times, but Jodi kept coming back and taking control of the situation by manipulating him into sex.

imo, they treated each other like objects - disposable.

BBM - Travis was "mean to her at times"? Where did you get that? Just curious, fellow WSer.....

:confused:

I am surprised that jurors didn't rat out the foreman for failing to deliberate (at least, that's what it sounds like happened).

:bigfight:

In the Scott Peterson case, the TH on CTV declared "The jury is eating its own!" because, iirc, one juror ratted out another for doing independent research; additionally, the original foreman was allowed to quit the jury altogether after his peers staged a coup and replaced him with fingernail-picker, firefighter Juror #6 as foreman.

Rat indeed... I don't think I'm sleuthing...but it will be interesting to see why 5 was dismissed...

I'm copying this over from the KCL thread.

This is a very inaccurate first draft, so be gentle with me.

I've started making a juror descriptions post so that it can be copied over to the "Jurors Speak Out" thread when it is opened. If you have anything else to add, please copy the post instead of quoting it so that we don't lose content.

I know I'm missing a lot, and other information is muddled.

I've taken the juror descriptions from Katiecoolady's post about the HLN producer's observations. I hope you don't mind, KCL.

Can someone please switch the information about the foreman around? Apparently #18 is not Barb, it is William Zervakos, the foreman. I'm not sure if the foreman is the person listed as #2, 4 or 9?

Was Barb (Carol Gosselink) #10?

Also, Tara Kelley identified herself as Juror #17 (an alternate). I can't remember who the other alternates are, but was 'headphones' one?

So far we have heard from Tara Kelley, Bill Zervakos, Carol Gosselink and Daniel Gibb. I think I'm missing someone. Meliha Omanovic said she would speak out after the trial finishes.

Please only take information that has been freely given by the jurors and is available on MSM. Please do not sleuth or google private information about the jurors.

Juror No. 1 - Church Lady

She is a white female in her 60s and sits closest to the witness stand. She doesn't look at Arias often during her testimony. People in the gallery observed her yawning once during an emotional part of Arias' testimony.

Juror No. 2 - Trump

He is a white male in his 50s. He takes few notes and usually has his head cupped in his hands as he listens to testimony.

Juror No. 3 - Housewife

She is a white female in her 40s. She takes a lot of notes and often watches prosecutor Juan Martinez as he moves around the courtroom. She has been seen submitting questions.

Juror No. 4 - Grandpa

He is a white male in his 60s, and he takes few notes.

Juror No. 5 - tri color
Dismissed. Identified herself as 38 year old Meliha Omanovic.

She is a married, white female in her 30s. She sits on the edge of her seat and is the most visible juror from the gallery because she has a “unique hair style.”

Juror No. 6 - Nancy Reagan

She is a white female in her 60s and is also seen taking many notes.

Juror No. 7 - Paul Rudd

He is a white male in his 30s, and he is married. He takes notes and often bites his nails.

Juror No. 8 - CEO
Dismissed. Identified himself as 52 year old Daniel Gibb.

He is a white male in his 50s and is married. He also takes notes and has been observed submitting questions.

Juror No. 9 - Willie Nelson

He is a white male in his 60s. He wears denim on most days and sits at the end of the jury box. He sits close to the first row of the gallery where Alexander's family sits.

Juror No. 10 - The Artist

He is a white male in his 70s and is married. He has a tattoo on his right arm. He rarely is seen taking notes. He sits the furthest away from the witness.

Juror No. 11 - Ponytail
Alternate Juror, identified herself as Tara Kelley

She is a married, white female in her 30s. She takes a lot of notes. She does not look at Arias during testimony. She tends to look straight ahead or down at her notes.

Juror No. 12 - Maureen

She is a white female in her 40s and also takes lots of notes. She swiveled her chair toward Arias during her testimony.

Juror No. 13 - headphones

He is a white male in his late 60s to early 70s. He wears an audio-enhancing headset provided by the court. He does takes notes.

Juror No. 14 - CPA

He is a white male in his early 60s who often swivels in his chair. He does not appear to be taking notes.

Juror No. 15 - Wrestler

He is a white male in his late 20s or early 30s. He appears to be the youngest member of the jury and takes very few notes. He smiled when Martinez asked Arias if she could predict the future.

Juror No. 16 - Neil

He is a white male in his 40s.

Juror No. 17 - Poquito Mas
Dismissed

He is a Hispanic male in his late 20s to early 30s. He dresses casually and sometimes slouches so far down in his chair that he is hardly visible to the gallery. He does not appear to be taking notes.

Juror No. 18 - Barb
Alternate Juror. Identified herself as Carol Gosselink

She is a white female in her 40s. She is an occasional note taker and she often looks at the gallery during sidebars.

Will this help? click on it to make it bigger.

th_BLIlIuvCAAAjeFZ.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BBM

Associates of Travis who were there that night back up her story about their first meeting. After that, I don't know...

Two of his friends claim to have introduced them. One was on HLN the other night repeating the story of bringing them together.

So no one really knows how they initially connected except most agree it was at a PPL conference.

I only heard them confirm that they met there not the circumstances of their meeting. Do you have any links that describe exactly how they met? ty

I'm thinking of one interview in particular -- with one of Travis's PPL friends (one of the Hughes boys?), where he said that he was the one who pointed out Jodi to Travis and encouraged him to go meet her.

I cannot find a link to it though, maybe someone else saw it... ?

Travis did jack up that finger! No doubt about that in my mind. He had the nerve to get that knife all slippery by getting his blood all over it.

.,,what's a girl to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi strategically changed the date of the injury from the original June 4th (interrogation) to Jan 22nd to give her defense some physical corroboration to her abuse-excuse back story. I'm glad she did because the bent finger could have been used as evidence to support her allegation of self-defense on June 4th, like for example, "When Travis body slammed me my finger got injured and here it is, all bent up to this day". This attempt at strategy was a failure of epic proportions because 1) she, of course, changed her story 2) Jan 22nd landed on the "nothing noteworthy happened" journal entry 3) text messages from that date only talk about mundane things, nothing about her finger or his alleged pedophilia from Jan 21st. Bad move, Jodi.

I see a lot if similarities between the Jodi foreman and Casey's foreman. And that's all I can say without getting a TO.

I hear ya .... and I totally agree. It is interesting that we have still NOT heard from the CA jurors. What's up with that. Spineless group of people.

Just sayin. I have posted a few times about the CA foreman ... I think he was a bully .. he was a PE teacher ... he was aggressive .. he was a person who loved his power ... okay we will NEVER know for sure.

The thing that bothers me the most, is that not ONE other juror has spoken out. Why are people so weak? If you have a problem being on a jury .. just ask to be removed. I am so disgusted with the CA foreman ... very STUPID man ... I can never forgive him ... nor the wimpy jury. My heart still aches for Caylee. Poor little thing. ....

It appears the JA foreman could be framed in the same light. Just sayin'

Oh no! I just posted a clip that makes me laugh.

There was one time I remember, it might of been with Dr. Geffner when Nurmi bursts out laughing while Juan was crossing.

I'll look for it. :floorlaugh:

I don't know if this is what you are talking about but I know Nurmi laughed when Juan said "he was naked. He wasn't going to chase her down the street!"

I concur! I believe that was the plan.

That and all of her comments about him being so big and strong ...that was version 1.0 when she wasn't there talking to Dect Flores. She was deliberately pointing toward more than one attacker. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That flirty thing she was doing with Det. Flores. Ick.

I swear if she'd been wearing a dress, it would have been a scene from Basic Instinct with Commando Arias as Sharon Stone.

CMja was and remains shameless.

Jodi says Travis walked right up to her and introduced himself. IDK.

Two of his friends claim to have introduced them. One was on HLN the other night repeating the story of bringing them together.

So no one really knows how they initially connected except most agree it was at a PPL conference.

I had never seen this part of the 48 Hrs interview, from the reporter's viewpoint.

I knew she was shallow and vain and narcissistic but da. yum.

And from just this 3.5 minute video I can see how a sheltered guy like Travis did not stand a chance against her when she decided she wanted him. No, I don't believe he walked up to her and stuck out his hand. She was on HIM.

Just da. yum.

Meeting CMja

Thanks not enough. Reporters who interviewed her recently said she was very media savvy, and this video really demonstrates it. I can only keep being thankful she was convicted of capital murder after hearing the foreman speak. WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland