SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;plHt-bN2pLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plHt-bN2pLU[/video]

@tarakelley320 27s

I want to let everyone know I will be live in studio with Dr Drew this Tuesday!!!!

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 1m

I want to let everyone know I will be live in studio with Dr Drew this Tuesday!!!!

(Alternate Juror 17 for those just joining us)

We need to get together some questions for her ... don't you think?
Like HOW was the foreman selected?

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 1m

(Alternate Juror 17 for those just joining us)

Glad I refreshed before I went to post this. Thanks!

Wonder what his problem with Martinez if that is case? I mean, heck, it isn't like Martinez suddenly changed his style "just for this trial". This is why I don't understand what makes this so different vs 30 years of being the same style of prosecuting in cross examining? Kiefer has been a journalist in that county for a long time, he should know Martinez's style. This isn't Martinez first high profile case either.

Curser and Curser

JMHO

I have no idea. In thinking about it, I could guess that maybe Juan prosecuting someone he knows and he is po'd about that, but IDK.

I bet most of the other jurors are appalled by Mr. Foreman and his public "we" this and "we" that. He's abusing them all by making a fool of himself before a national audience and implying he's their sanctioned spokesperson. He disgusts me.

Especially after saying he can't speak for anyone else. Those are his thoughts but he doesn't have the courage to own them so spreads the blame around to others by quoting "we".

Mr. Hotshot, didn't understand the jury instructions and couldn't be bothered asking for clarification for fear of looking obtuse....besides...even if it were explained to him, he probably would have thought they were "talking down to him".

Could this be the juror who asked about the PTSD coming from her being crucified in the press? The question was something like that.

I didn't hear him say this phrase. guess I need to rewatch.

Or the bear and lion question?

We need to get together some questions for her ... don't you think?
Like HOW was the foreman selected?

Tara was an alternate so she wouldn't know unless one of the other jurors have told her. I am sure Tricia will be inviting her here soon:seeya:

To believe that they didn't know Jodi Arias was the case they were being seated for, you have to believe the attorneys didn't ask if they knew the defendant. That's usually the very first question they ask. Since it was all over the news here in NC, I can't believe one person in Arizona didn't know who she was, what she did, and didn't know her face. I disagree with the assessment they were to follow through on "their" convictions. They were to weigh the mitigating factors against the aggravating factors, per the rules of the court. Her plans to implement recycling, teach Spanish, donate hair, etc don't outweigh the multiple stab wounds, the slashed throat, and the bullet through the head. It just doesn't wash......to use the foreman's own words!

And just the fact that the foreman is even commenting on her appearance and her so called personality before she met Travis, is making things so much worse. I can't even bring myself to watch all his interviews. Someone earlier mentioned maybe we are taking the foreman's words out of context...after I heard him say JA was crucified - I was done with him. I thought Travis was the one that was crucified. Because the person that murdered Travis was small in stature, and a female with a so called normal life up until she met Travis....although I don't believe that, but even if the foreman does....that does not to me give him any more reason to give JA leniency in the sentencing phase. Imho she deserves the maximum punishment possible Would the foreman feel differently if it was his son this happened to??

So the rogue juror was in fact the GD foreman. How the hell did that happen?

So, he is exactly what we thought he was! I'm so happy to hear at least one other juror is angry with what he's saying. What a !

So, our instincts were correct. The foreman broke his word to get ahead of the pack in every possible manner. I am gobsmacked!!!

So the rogue juror was in fact the GD foreman. How the hell did that happen?

Maybe this has been addressed before and I missed it, sorry if I did, but in the USA Today article the FP said something like he would not disclose how he voted, it would be like saying how he voted for president -- is he kidding? I can't figure him out -- he is all over the place.

No problem!

It's the reason I homeschool. I want to raise a kid that gathers information and can make his own informed option.
Not one that just listens and knows how to follow others directions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too sister! Critical thinking skills are hard to come by. I want my kids to have them.

I am going out on a limb here....but between the Darryl Brewer interview [Kiefer involvement], Michael Kiefer antics [various] and now Bill Z's

exposure [for lack of a better word]....I think the unanimous verdict was political. Just MY Opinion Folks.

Cutting the baby in half to get Juan Martinez.

I don't know if it's political, but there's definitely something nefarious going on. And if the DT leaked the jurors' question....it boggles the mind.

@tarakelley320 27s

Will she get a word in though? I love dr drew but sometimes he needs to shut the heck up and let people speak

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Okay this just shows how old I am. I have been trying to figure out how to contribute to this thread and doing a YouTube.

I cannot after 10 minutes find the soundtrack from the movie to Sir with love from 1967 with song on in it.

I have found YouTube videos of remix but not the original original original song that was from the soundtrack. Nothing is better .. rest of the ones ...pfft.

they're not the entire song and there are no good. They have to be the original soundtrack but I cannot find it. Am I just too old and stupid? I really wanted to contribute to this thread!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

ATL, I am a day late and dollar short, but I think this may be the version you are looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbjMVpK_utU

J No 17, an alternate is speaking out: https://twitter.com/tarakelley320

More tweets

You don't need Twitter to read:

To hWild:
I saw my nickname as the manicurist but i hate to say i have no nails lol! I was just bored and staying awake! Alt juror 17

I asked her,"after all the lies you told,why should we believe u now?"I wanted her to know she wasn't fooling me!!

I was an alternate in this trial and I am disgusted and outraged with the interviews our "foreman" has done! He needs to stop!

definitely not happy with what is being said! Keep an eye out, there will be other jurors talking soon!!

there will be other jurors coming out and speaking, including myself! We had all agreed to wait until next week to interview!

him and I were together from day 1 of jury selections! I'm definitely disgusted and upset in the awful things he is saying!

In response to being asked why the foreman spoke out soooner:
@jdemboyz he did agree to it! We all thought it was best to just take the wknd to relax! We've been at this so long we wanted a break!

As an alt on this trial, I am very disgusted with what our "foreman" has said! Please know that we didn't all feel this way!!! #jodiarias

I was an alt in this trial and I am devastated by the outcome! I have been in touch with his sister and friends! Keep praying!

I loved Juan!! He was sooo passionate for Travis and his family! He was Travis's voice! I understood!

To Chris: @cshughes was nice meeting you today!! This picture is too funny!

yes I will be interviewing Tuesday and will let u know with who once I get the okay!!!

I hate to say this but I think wilmott did just enough to put doubt in jurors minds!Not mine but I do think that possibly happened

It's so crazy how many people watched! I've been able to talk to his friends and sister and I love them all!!!

Being asked about interviews: @angel7878 I have....not surprised by them honestly! Just confirms she is a disgusting person! She will continue to bash Travis's name:/

@jdemboyz awe thank u! I asked her ALOT of questions! Idk why he broke it...maybe so he could be the first?! It's a shame really!

When asked at what point did you know she was not being truthful?
in opening statements when we heard all the stories!Then it was confirmed when she took the stand! Everything she said was a lie!

-OMG thank you thank you! I need to get on twitter just to follow her! (I am not currently on twitter). SO THANK YOU THANK YOU GAUNTLET for re-posting this. IT lifts my spirits!!

-I love how she said she is in touch with Travis' sister and friends....I think that speaks volumes of the kind of person she is. I wish wish wish she had taken the place of Mr. FOreman.

-I think Foreman wanted to get his story out before others b/c he did some shady business trying to deceive them about the last question/verdict b/c he didn't want them to know what he thought (inaccurately) that JSS would decide life if they couldn't be unanimous. IMO he got nervous and wanted to tell his side of the story right away. He seemed to be blindsided when she said "mistrial," and realized the other jurors would be questioning his motives about the whole "question/verdict" incident.

-I want to thank this juror for sitting there the whole time, even when she was picked as alternate, and for actually saying something nice about the Alexander family.

-Foreman did not ever mention Travis specifically. He mentioned the family, but mostly it was JODI JODI JODI. I am so disgusted with him. Did he not see the poor guy's autopsy pics? He claims to have put emotion aside, yet he was filled with emotion for CMJA. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member