SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror 9 ... The poor guy ... They jumped on the light rail with him!
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/2013/05/24/2357181/

OMG that's crazy!!! I hadn't see the light rail part inside of it. That was so weird, he was just sitting there and they were standing there with their microphones!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA!! It's funny but sad at the same time...I feel bad for him, esp. when he said he just wants to relax...poor guy.

https://twitter.com/tarakelley320

You don't need Twitter to read posts

I was just reading that she says other jurors will be coming out for interviews next week.

Has anyone heard of when or which jurors?

Are jurors 17 and 18 the only two who have come forward so far?

Mods, could we have a thread for juror interviews...links to online ones and where people can find out which jurors will be on which shows?

TIA

I'm a nosy-body of the highest order... I want to hear everything from EVERYONE involved in the case. Hell... I want to ask stapler lady how she didn't staple some mouths shut.

And don't you want to ask our court reporter Mike Babicky how on earth he kept a straight face during some of it??

Sometimes he DID do a double take. :floorlaugh:

Just checking back before I shut down the computer for the night. I still haven't watched the foreman's interviews, but I am getting more and more :furious: just reading your comments and some media articles about what this egomaniac had to say. It's obvious to me that this guy had an agenda going forward on the jury and made sure that he became the foreman so that he could influence his fellow jurors or bully them into submission.

I hope that Judge Stephens watches or reads what this man has said publicly, and, if the penalty phase is tried again, she will make it PERFECTLY clear to the new jury that it they who determine Jodi's fate, not the Judge. That's what our system of justice is all about, and this panel did not understand their duties. :banghead:

DH and I went to the nursery today and got our flowers that we'll plant tomorrow. We stopped for lunch on the way home, then went back out to the market for weekend staples. Red Wings game tonight - LET'S GO, RED WINGS!

I believe ALL of the seemingly pro-defense questions and "out-there" questions were from him:

These are ones that come to mind:

-Roomate one u just mentioned
-could the bloody palmprint have been left by Jodi from some earlier time? (WTF kind of question was that?)
- could CMJA have gotten a big lead b/c Travis stopped to check on his camera?
-could the camera have been taken to the end of the hallway by Travis?
-PTSD bear or tiger?

When you line all these up together it makes sense it was the same person asking them. The three I bolded are just plain silly, Yes, He had a bullet in his face and he's checking to see if the camera is working. FFS IMO

Anyone concerned about Tara Kelley on Twitter, don't be. She's a tough cookie. :rockon:

Tee1212 ‏@TeeConn1234 50m

#tarakelley320 from nobody to twit sensation in 2 secs flat...you'll be forgotten just as fast.

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 45m

@jdemboyz I saw this too!! Let em hate!
Hide conversation

Did anyone tell Tara Kelly320 That the CM is tweeting about Juror #17's remarks? UNBELIEVABLE the gall of this murderer!!

What account are you seeing for her (CM)? I'm not seeing anything by #17. Last one was about HLN.

So I gather you're a flight attendant and now I'm wondering whether you worked a certain flight I had from Puerto Rico without having had your coffee. lol The rear door of the plane was left ajar and flew open as we took off. We had to turn right around and land so that the door to the freaking airplane could be closed. Oopsie :floorlaugh:
Why do I remember experiencing a similar flight (many, many years ago!)?

Yeah, what did he picture the killer looking like? Someone like Donovan? sheesh. Jodi is not as weak as she wants everyone to believe imo. Handstands anyone?

I'd like to ask this juror if Jodi's appearance was different, would he change his mind?

This juror is bias and should have not been the foreman. :twocents:

BBM - he didn't believe she was capable of it, yet she confessed to doing it and he is saying accused ? Wow, wonder who he thought did it ? IMO, he may be living in an alternative reality.

Re the interrogation tapes: I am most disgusted with the comment of how she should have worn makeup!!!

BBM

Tell me that is a typo. You cannot possibly be serious! :facepalm:

Someone on that panel actually asked whether or not a bloody palm print had been left at an earlier time. A. Bloody. Palm. Print. Omg.

These always fit into a pattern. I'd bet my right eye that they came from one defense sympathetic source. And now we know who that is. Holy effing eff.

LOL...I know, it was after that question that I knew there was a rogue juror. I think what they were trying to ask is if the palmprint could have been left at some other time by Jodi, and then blood from June 4 covered THAT palmprint on the wall. Then Juan had to go back and ask the witness and she explained that it was a PALMPRINT WITH CMJA"S BLOOD MIXED IN IT.

THat's when I knew there was a rogue one. I am just SO SO Relieved that this guy didn't hang up the jury in the guilt phase. I guess we have to "thank" him for that.

OMG that's crazy!!! I hadn't see the light rail part inside of it. That was so weird, he was just sitting there and they were standing there with their microphones!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA!! It's funny but sad at the same time...I feel bad for him, esp. when he said he just wants to relax...poor guy.

If that was me... They would have gotten some sound bite ... " Oooh this one's got a mouth on her " ~ My Mother

Exactly. I am so surprised that Juan allowed him to be a candidate for the jury. However, I don't know exactly how thta works and maybe Nurmi supported him and then Juan couldn't oppose it.

Does anyone remember how many candidates there were during jury selection? Something tells me almost 600 but I have no idea where I got that but if there were a lot, maybe Juan didn't want to use up one of his peremptory challenges if Foreman Guy was early on?

c. Peremptory Challenges.

(1) In General. Both parties shall be allowed the following number of peremptory challenges:

(i) Ten, if the offense charged is punishable by death.

Source: Arizona Crime Laws

Was there a thread here last night devoted to the jury and what they have to say after verdict? Did I misplace it or did I imagine it? lol

PS. I have thought about posting post verdict but the only thing I can come up with is, "Wow."

Yeah, what did he picture the killer looking like? Someone like Donovan? sheesh. Jodi is not as weak as she wants everyone to believe imo. Handstands anyone?

I'd like to ask this juror if Jodi's appearance was different, would he change his mind?

This juror is bias and should have not been the foreman. :twocents:

ITA.

At the time, she was about 125 lbs. Filled with rage and armed with two weapons against an unaware, fatigued, naked man in a shower she'd have been MORE than capable of carrying out an assassination.

Please. Did Ted Bundy flash a neon psychopath sign? He looked like a prosecutor. That type of "well, she didn't look like a killer" logic is just beyond the pale. GMAMFB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam