SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: When Mr. Foreman said he wouldl like to "talk" to Jodi and find out what really happened that day/in the bathroom. I have also thought that many times...no, NOT the talking part....but just wanting to know exactly what happened...all the unanswered questions. I know she will never tell. Then I think, imagine the poor family...they will NEVER know what happened. Just like Travis' brother said, that part was just so brutal when he was talking about he has questions all the time like what were Travis' last words, was he screaming, etc.? And HE WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH.

But when Foreman was talking and saying that, I never detected from him any kind of real compassion for Travis' family. So Mr. Foreman, you have questions, what about Travis' family?? And your little friend JA has those answers, and instead she chooses to lie and lie and lie, and trash Travis. Instead of telling the truth to the family. It did not seem like it bothered him in the slightest.

For God's sake, there is nothing to prove she raped him.

Why is it so difficult to believe Travis slept with her that day? I know we wished Travis would have completely cut off contact with her on May 26. But he didn't. He was extremely pissed at her but he didn't think she would kill him.

They had sex that day, we've seen those pictures. No, they weren't staged. IMO the crime is even more brutal because they had sex that day and Travis would have never have expected that day's outcome.

I haven't seen pictures of them having sex. Nude, yes, but not having sex. Do you have a link to those? ty

Yeah, and didn't Bundy charm the pants off 1-2 female jurors during his trial?

Ann Rule detailed her shock about a "groupie" infested courtroom when Bundy was on trial. He LOVED the attention. What was truly ironic is that the very women who were cooing over him like love-struck teenagers, were the very women he would have killed without hesitation.

Idealization of murderers based on looks or perceived sexual prowess is a most revolting phemonenon. :help:

Each to their own, but my mother stopped watching the trial because she found Juan too harsh. :what:

I couldn't listen to him either. I tried several times. I rarely mention it because it's such an unpopular opinion here, but IRL every single person I know that's been following the case at all really, really, really can't stand the guy. Granted, a lot of them are lawyers, but they don't practice in his area and they all have their own well-respected practices, so I don't think they're all merely jealous. And I KNOW they don't all feel sorry for Jodi. Most of them have thought from pretty early on that she would get life.

btw, one of them told me that his colleague actually has a photo of Jodi at a holiday dinner with his family. He said that a family member was working wherever she did at the time and invited her b/c she told him she had no plans. :yikes:

Why is it so difficult to believe Travis slept with her that day? I know we wished Travis would have completely cut off contact with her on May 26. But he didn't. He was extremely pissed at her but he didn't think she would kill him.

They had sex that day, we've seen those pictures. No, they weren't staged. IMO the crime is even more brutal because they had sex that day and Travis would have never have expected that day's outcome.

I am TRULY not trying to be rude, but do we have to go through this again? There have been MANY discussions about the circumstances surrounding the sex that day.

At this point, with her found guilty of M1, can we just let this rest? Does it even matter?
No matter WHAT he did or didn't do, she should NOT have brutally murdered him.
He is dead. She is guilty.
PLEASE let's not get into this again.

I always kind of felt that because Travis had blown off so much steam the week before in his angry e-mails, he was calmer when she arrived.

I think she arrived profusely apologizing with some speech about let's be together one last time and end on a positive note...

I think she knew just how to play him.

I do wonder if during the shower photos she had made her mission known and was ordering him to pose with a knife at him.

But maybe not...she may have been taking pivtures and just said, "oh, hang in, I have a surprise." And then went to get the knife. Isn't there like a 20 second pause between a couple of those shower pics?

I really don't understand this point of view. He had sex with her after thinking she slit his tires, why not this?

So what exactly do you think happened? He wouldn't have sex with her but would let her take naked pic of him in the shower?

Sorry this just doesn't make sense. At all. Do you want to believe Travis has officially kicked her out of his life after the texts and choose to alter the events in order to believe this?

Not being facetious but the tone of the above post is vaguely hostile and reads as if I am being challenged to defend a position that I have clearly stated is J. M. O.

People either agree or disagree but I can't engage under these circumstances.

No offense intended.

Key Evidence for Penalty Retrial Thread!!

That's the one.

I hope Juan is not limited to what was in the trial and the judge is a bit more lenient of evidence for prosecution.

The part I do not believe about the middle of the night arrival of CMja is that Travis let her into his bed so soon after she got there.

His text made it plain he no longer trusted her. Why would he let her sleep in his bed and they didn't even have sex right away?

Yes, maybe she still had her manipulative power over him, but it's really hard to believe.

She had to worry the whole time she was there that he might mention to someone else that she was there via phone or text. Put nothing past her is what I say. She orchestrated every detail to fit her story.

I, to this day, do not believe things went down the way it was told by CMja.

Why do I remember experiencing a similar flight (many, many years ago!)?

Do you really? I can't remember the name of the hotel I was staying at, but it was in Rincon, maybe. I think the flight was a short hop from where the hotel was to San Juan. It was about almost 20 years ago, I think. (wow, time flies!)

Last week, one evening, I was thinking of JM and his wonderful ways. Decided to make a nice cup of tea (whole milk and sugar please) to drink while I watched him in action. Put on some hot water. Instead of putting tea leaves in it I, for some inexplicable reason, put chilli powder instead. Ooops. :floorlaugh:

I always put a bit of paprika on the pork chops.
So one day i put cinnamon instead.
Y'all make me feel so normal.
Thank You
:floorlaugh:

I haven't seen pictures of them having sex. Nude, yes, but not having sex. Do you have a link to those? ty

I never saw any photos of them engaged either- only nude shots- can we move on-

It doesn't matter at this point. She's a liar and its hard to put in context 99 % of anything JA says or said.

Key Evidence for Penalty Retrial Thread!!

That's the one.

I hope Juan is not limited to what was in the trial and the judge is a bit more lenient of evidence for prosecution.

JSS has to know that she played a part in this. All the bending over for the DT to avoid the unavoidable appellate issues and BLAM! here we are, hung jury.

She really needs to think about her role in it over the next eight weeks. I'm not advocating for overcorrection or anything, but she tied the State's hands on a fairly regular basis.

JM can't do it alone.

Juan seems to believe they had SEX. He explained that in no uncertain terms in his opening statement!

"Not only was he very much alive. He was involved in these photographs with a woman. And yes, they were both sinning, because they were going at it. They were nude and yes they were engaged in sexual relations in these photographs," said Martinez.

Martinez went on to tell the jury the woman in the photos was Arias.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...nts-for-jodi-arias-trial-begins#ixzz2ULVmD1kJ

This is my first time in here, except for lurking. I've noticed somethings I would like to share.
When Nurmi accused Juan of bullying witnesses I was appauled. The worst bullying I saw and it infuriated me is when Nurmi questioned Deeana Reed. It was repulsive and not necessary.
When Jodi gave her speech at the end she was mirroring Willmot. Going up with the power Point like she was questioning a witness.
She also took things from Samantha and Steven's. She said Grandma was glue of the family to take that away from Travis. Said she has nightmares to emulate Steven. She also went for her missing out on family occasions. My guess was she was never at one.

H! Welcome!! Good first post!!

I agree with everything you said.

yes, she took sooo many things from Samantha and Steven, also threw in digs at them and the family. And I noticed in her interviews that night, that she used a lot of the same things Stephen (Steven?) and Samantha said to try to add something real to her stories.

She got idea of picture of her family at Christmas holding her pic, from when Samantha said they always used to spend holidays together as a family and it was a special time. CMJA was also trying to emphasize holidays and family. She put in pics of her nieces b/c of what Stephen said about his daughter and that Travis will never get to see her again.

And I got smething else from one of Travis' friends on NG - He said that Travis absolutely loved animals, and CMJA has said numerous times how much she loves animals and couldn't hurt living things (dogs, spiders, etc.). Apparently only humans.

Someone else on here said it perfectly - she is an empty shell of a human being. She has no real emotions....so she has to look at others for clues as to how normal people think and act and feel.

What account are you seeing for her (CM)? I'm not seeing anything by #17. Last one was about HLN.

If you click the link it goes to an anti HLN page with Juror 17's statement. That is what the 'wow' is about.

This is my first time in here, except for lurking. I've noticed somethings I would like to share.
When Nurmi accused Juan of bullying witnesses I was appauled. The worst bullying I saw and it infuriated me is when Nurmi questioned Deeana Reed. It was repulsive and not necessary.
When Jodi gave her speech at the end she was mirroring Willmot. Going up with the power Point like she was questioning a witness.
She also took things from Samantha and Steven's. She said Grandma was glue of the family to take that away from Travis. Said she has nightmares to emulate Steven. She also went for her missing out on family occasions. My guess was she was never at one.

Great first post Florida Gal, and welcome to the group.

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

:wagon:

I couldn't listen to him either. I tried several times. I rarely mention it because it's such an unpopular opinion here, but IRL every single person I know that's been following the case at all really, really, really can't stand the guy. Granted, a lot of them are lawyers, but they don't practice in his area and they all have their own well-respected practices, so I don't think they're all merely jealous. And I KNOW they don't all feel sorry for Jodi. Most of them have thought from pretty early on that she would get life.

btw, one of them told me that his colleague actually has a photo of Jodi at a holiday dinner with his family. He said that a family member was working wherever she did at the time and invited her b/c she told him she had no plans. :yikes:

All I know is, if I get killed while visiting California I want someone to drag me across the state line to AZ so Juan can prosecute my murderer!:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRUTHSEEKER85!!